Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m all for people getting fitter/loosing weight (if they need/want to) and all that jazz but my god, how self obsessed is she?! Bigging herself up and saying she thinks her face looks slimmer...... I’m not being rude but no, it doesn’t! She’s crackers!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whilst shopping at my local Waitrose, I was offered a £75 John Lewis voucher if I would endorse some sort of bathroom cleaning product. Of course I declined, because I’m a person of high moral principles and strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner, now available in scented lemon or pine.

• Haha

Alightened

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the "I couldn't bear to part with the old stair carpet, it held so many memories for us all, therefore I've kept it and we'll be able to have a yearly stair carpet anniversary party with all my lovely relatives. We'll all raise our glasses to that wonderful carpet and think of the wonderful times we've had walking up and down several times a day on it. The highlight being of course the egg rolling at Easter. My heart literally bursts with happiness when I think about it and how happy Mark will be when we unroll it so he can continue to roll the eggs down it in the good old Prestonian way🤗🤗🤗"

• Haha
  • Heart

Appanappa

Chatty Member
‘I got this air wick candle because it smells really nice’
Well you wouldn’t buy it if it smells shit would you

Christ almighty get me off this planet

• Haha
  • Heart

Lou23

“I made a home account just for me but it really annoyed me when I did a poll and nobody actually wanted me to make a home account because even though our extension is actually only relevant to us I decided to give it a few months and share it with you because it’s been really bugging me that no one has asked me to share more of our extension so here it is. Sorry I said that all in one go and I’m really out of breath it takes it out of me keep climbing up and down our new extension to show you guys on my new home account. I hope you don’t mind it just makes me feel all warm and cosy thinking about it” 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Mememememe

Now some countries have opened up for travel do you think we'll see a holiday in the near future?
I have to admit, her holidays are a massive sore point for me as a follower. I used to quite like her and even now I feel like she's on the 'better' family vloggers out there. But don't get me started on the holidays ... I work 3 jobs and we haven't had a family holiday in 5 years and her posts make me feel like an utter failure.
The florida Disney one pissed me off so much. There are SO MANY deprived children who could only dream of visiting there, so many hurt and poorly children and Disney give free holidays to well off middle class bloggers who can already afford to go... For free. It's disgusting.

• Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
"ended up as the world's worst mum today"

Oh for God's sake, just give it a fucking rest you pathetic, desperate, attention-seeking creep! Always looking for reassurance and little boosts from people to feed her ego. 'Aw hun you're a fab mum, you weren't to know the park was closed' blah blah blah 😴
And I don't see why they still couldn't have gone for a scoot or bike ride, kick a ball around or something anyway.

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
Mark's watching the kids for a bit so she can sit in the sun. Oh let's all hail the wonderful Mark for watching HIS OWN CHILDREN!!! What a man! 🙌🏻 Honestly, some women expect so little from their partners, it's actually pathetic. He is parenting his own children, big fucking deal! Why do you have to do a story about it? I bet he doesn't bang on about what a wonderful mother you are for looking after the kids when he goes to the football or pub.

• Heart

Sara_M

VIP Member
In the last 3 weeks, she has advertised Heinz, Tescos, Kinder, Visit england and every single ad features her kids. (She also advertised Starburst and I assume the only reason the kids dont feature in that, is because it's a sort of throw back to the opal fruit days). It disgusts me. If she is so good at her job, why not try putting adverts together that dont feature them? The reason, is that she probably wouldn't get half the adverts If it wasnt for the children.

Reactions: 16

Lou23

Whilst I believe everyone is justified with how their feeling during this time I can’t help but think being emotional about the fact you are increasing your house size during a worldwide pandemic is a bit much. We are in a 2 bedroom house with one of each, we planned to upsize but things happened and now in a position were we can’t afford to extend or move, despite the lockdown. Last night highlighted the issue we have with the age gap and the girl/boy situation and I felt a complete failure as a mum for not being able to fix our situation. She sells her kids and everything is seemingly handed to her on a plate. So forgive me Charlotte for not really understanding why Covid-19 is making you feel emotional about your big fancy extension which let’s face will be exactly like all the other “influencers” houses.

• Heart
  • Sad

Queenie

VIP Member
Oh she IS that greedy! Getting a free holiday while people are losing their jobs & relying on food banks! She’s absolutely disgusting! Why not gift the holiday to a family who truly deserves a break & not this lazy leeching freeloader?! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Queenie

VIP Member
I don’t know why Snark & Wanny had to post a tribute to Daisy on her birthday - they were sitting right beside her! And Daisy nearly on top of the tv with NO GLASSES ON!
Charl has to be the most vomit inducing mumagram out there. She posts filtered pics of herself, contorting herself to appear slim, yet in her vlogs she fills the entire screen. Wearing baggy frumpy cardigans & long floaty skirts makes her look like Mrs Doubtfire.

• Haha

bobs

Chatty Member
She explained once that she always calls it a brew even though it’s coffee. I can’t remember why. But she doesn’t like tea. It was in one of her videos.
That’ll have been some long-winded explanation I’m sure! Probably a tradition that makes her all sentimental and she has to keep it as it’s just so lovely and makes her feel so homely... 😆 who the fuck calls coffee a brew?!

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
Wait for the still shits of the first snow falling on the lantern.
The soft background focus of a glass of prosecco on her new quartz worktop fuzzy Xmas tree in the background, she will have ham day in the new extention too I reckon.
Omg yes I can see that. This is the first time I'm hosting the annual ham day, I just hope I can do as good of a job as my mum and dad have done every year for the last 32 years. I just want it all to be so so perfect and lovely. I've tried so hard. I've been up since 3am marinating the ham and preparing the honey glazed sausages. I can't wait to see all my family in our new extension, its what I dreamed of when we planned this extension. I just love being with my family.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lou23

“I’m in a really good mood today” I’m not surprised probably the thought of all that ££££ coming your way for all the ads you’ve just spewed out with about 3 days. Fuck off Charlotte

• Haha
  • Angry
Oh, has Charlotte got builders in? I had no idea. How fascinating. I do wish she’d have mentioned 832,765 times before now.

Oh. Wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 15