Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That YouTube comment was from me 😂 I just can’t stand her fake perfect persona she puts on and I was scrolling through her insta feed the amount of ads she’s done just this year is disgusting pure greed and exploiting her kids for her own personal gain 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s so patronising with her responses. Not everyone is going to agree with her choice of “work” and the whole kindness crap she goes on about in her response is nonsense. She’s so up herself, I think in her head she genuinely doesn’t see anything wrong in using her children to make money because she’s materialistic and parents like her use materialistic things to show their children love and happiness. I’ve said it before, she winds me up keep putting clips of her interacting with her children on Instagram. Why not just be in the moment with them and get off your phone? Just enjoy playing a game with them or cuddling them, do you really need to film it for validation from your followers? Well in charlottes case yes she does, she needs people to tell her she’s a good mum hence why she does YouTube not telling me it’s just a hobby? It’s all for the likes and number of subscribers she has.

Reactions: 8
Stan’s Mum is too busy plugging #Ad left right and centre to notice that Daisy hasn’t worn her Glasses for weeks & there is somethings not quite right with Stan 🥺 She says he doesn’t have her syndrome and he’s perfectly fine 🤔
Stan actually looks more affected by the syndrome than Daisy does. I can’t understand why he hasn’t been diagnosed with something, it’s clear there’s something not right. This isn’t a “hate” comment, I just think it’s clear to see that Stan may be suffering from some sort of medical issue.

And with Daisy’s glasses - if she were my child I would be ensuring she wore them so she won’t suffer with her sight as much as she gets older. Charl doesn’t care.

Bill is bound to be bullied by calling her Mama at 8 years old. She’s making a laughing stock of him.

Yeah......”loving mama” 🙄

Reactions: 12
Daisy is by far her favourite child, Bill barely gets a look in unless he’s selling something for her and Stan is always her ‘pain in the arse’. Does my head in.

Reactions: 9
She is incredibly self-absorbed. How many times did say write ‘I’, ‘me’ and ‘my’ in her last post?! She has several narcissistic traits: self-importance, exploiting others and a need for attention and admiration...

It is a bit cringe when her mum posts in her defence. I get that she wants to defend her daughter, but, as others have said it would be bonkers to turn up at your adult daughter's office or something and tell off anyone who had criticised her work. And they love pointing out again and and again that "it's her job!" So why not try and be a bit more professional and not let your mum get involved.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She pushes the whole mama thing, what’s wrong with mummy? Both my children called me mumma when they were babies until the age of 2ish and then started saying mummy, which is pretty normal because I corrected them😂, she will have bill calling her mama when he’s 18, he strikes me as a proper mama pleaser too, like he will never grow up and cut the apron strings.

Going back to Stan, he definitely has a medical condition, even from when he was tiny it was clear.

Reactions: 6
It is a bit cringe when her mum posts in her defence. I get that she wants to defend her daughter, but, as others have said it would be bonkers to turn up at your adult daughter's office or something and tell off anyone who had criticised her work. And they love pointing out again and and again that "it's her job!" So why not try and be a bit more professional and not let your mum get involved.
Exactly. I love my Mum, but I would be mortified if she did that to me now when I’m in my thirties!

Reactions: 5
Stan is very syndromey looking. Like you said daisy looks less affected...makes me laugh how she tried to say they look mark 🐸

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker, but I can't be held back from posting...oh my GOD how many times did she have to mention in this latest Tesco video that Mark did the weekly shop and "Mark chose this" and "Mark chose that"...honestly, he must really be doing next to nothing for this to be news, surely??
She always says "we" when she is talking about cooking.... I bet Stan does more cooking than Marky.

• Haha
My son is a month older than Bill and calls me Mummy/Mum. If he is with his mates he would say Mum.
I always think she babies Bill. Can't explain why but he just seems worlds apart from my 8 year old.

Reactions: 5
She’s in danger of becoming the next Mrs Meldrum. She’s lost all credibility in my eyes with all the AD’s she is doing. Mrs Meldrum was the same. Taking anything offered! She’s becoming so so greedy, but I suppose that extension and wedding need paying for.
Tell you what Charlotte we know you read here stop going on about your extension and get your youngest son checked out because there is something not quite right with him. I’d like to think maybe she had but I’m sure she would have told everyone the way she did with Daisy☹

She's so irritating. But I'm not seeing the concerns about Stan. What should she be looking at? I'd get the floppy wrists checked but he seems like a normal toddler (with a dodgy lockdown haircut, bless him) other than that?

Stan’s Mum is too busy plugging #Ad left right and centre to notice that Daisy hasn’t worn her Glasses for weeks & there is somethings not quite right with Stan 🥺 She says he doesn’t have her syndrome and he’s perfectly fine 🤔
His ears are low which is meant to be linked to her syndrome. Also he does seem to be hyper mobile which while common is also linked to it. Maybe she blames herself so tries to hide it

Reactions: 1
Please just keep in mind that sadly appointments certain hospital appointments and conditions have waiting lists of months and months.

I’m no fan of Charlotte but it took a family member 18 months to get proper answers about their child. It may have very well looked to the outside world was doing nothing but that simply wasn’t the case.

We have no idea what has or has not been identified with Stan. I don’t approve of how she puts her family online and yes, that invites gossip and speculation but it certainly doesn’t mean that things aren’t happening behind the scenes

I dislike the woman, but to be perfectly fair, she did get Stan tested for the syndrome and it was negative. I believe she mentioned in a video that although he doesn’t have it, he could still have inherited certain traits. So I guess he might’ve inherited the hypermobility, facial features and low muscle tone without actually “officially” having the syndrome. I don’t know. He definitely seems to have serious issues with his wrists though.

Reactions: 10
“Bill come here and pretend you’re doing Daisy’s makeup so I can take a picture, it’ll be great for the gram” 😆 I cant take her posts seriously anymore, everything’s for show with her!

Find a brother who helps you do your make up? Hmm I’m not sure we get much choice in our brothers and sisters. That’s not really how it works it is Charlotte

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.