Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks as soon as the extension is done they will get the perfect doggy so her ovaries don’t burst for another baby 😂

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, I know her parents dog better than my own at this point. Give it a rest love.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's so we all know how much she LOVES dogs, so when one appears in a few weeks we aren't suprised. After all, she did tell us how much she LOVES her parents dog. Who was her dog. Who she misses her company. Plus, she takes poo bags with her, so she's obviously going to be a responsible dog owner.

She will tell us how she fell back in love with the idea of having a dog and forgot just how much she misses having one!

Absolutely nothing to do with any bandwagons ;)

Reactions: 7
I just tried to look at her blog to see if she’s written anything about it but it appears she’s taken her blog down...

I just tried to look at her blog to see if she’s written anything about it but it appears she’s taken her blog down...
Definitely reads here then since it was discussed last week . It’s a shame she had some nice recipes written on there !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wonder if the MySpace profile has gone too.
She definitely wrote on her blog before about having a dog and then having to get rid of it. It was a little Jack Russel type dog 🐶

Reactions: 1
Probably changed the domain so no one can find it while she edits the duck out of it.. taking away anything detrimental 😂

Reactions: 3
ugh she's so creepy

and odds find her so odd and not in a nice, different way. i think its the way she tries to control everything and over explains

She definitely over justifies everything. She has to be seen as perfect, innocent, caring, you name it!

I think it’s just that one blog post as I can still see others. I don’t blame her for removing it, she’s previously said Bill has the same surname and she wants to protect him. It’s just a shame Mark has the same surname so it’s not as easy to conceal Daisy and Stans.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.