Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Foodie' 'sweeties' 'piggies'

Why does she talk like a child? My god this woman really thinks shes so cute doesn't she šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
GUYS

sheā€™s got a maccies takeaway! Yesss for once sheā€™s not packed lunching or cooking from scratch! It makes me happy haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to really like Charlotte but I feel like the last few week get content has been so boring and so samey! Like she canā€™t be asked anymore

Reactions: 4
Gifted trip alert šŸ™„ and those of us who canā€™t afford to take the kids away every holiday are left feeling inadequate

• Angry
Reactions: 5
If this trip is gifted itā€™ll be her third free holiday in a year ! :cautious:
meetthewildes is also doing a trip for Visit England this weekend (I like her much more than Charlotte!) so definitely gifted to the channel mum crowd and wouldnā€™t be surprised if more of them are off away this weekend too

The try on haul - what on earth is that green jacket itā€™s hideous.
In fact she has no taste at all, the shoes are even worse.

She is obsessed with being size 12. Every size 14 item which looks small on her she claims she needs to change to size 12

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The white ā€œpeasant styleā€ top I thought was probably a bit too small on her if anything? It was low cut around the bust so would need a small/low cut bra or no bra at all (if you can get away with that!!) but it looked quite tight around the middle and too short?

the shoes are horrible.

I personally wouldnā€™t buy that dirty dancing T-shirt or either of the jumpers, not my thing.

The skirts were a bit ā€œmehā€ - I actually think she would suit something more fitted, a pencil skirt shape rather than something that just hangs down from the waistband.

the jeans are ok - but just a basic pair of jeans.

didnt rare the H&M hooded top thing she had on at the start....

Reactions: 4
If this trip is gifted itā€™ll be her third free holiday in a year ! :cautious:
Her new mantra ā€˜if you havenā€™t got anything nice to say donā€™t say anything at allā€™ - should it not be ā€˜if youā€™re not being paid to say nice things donā€™t say anything at allā€™
Sheā€™s a waking talking bullshit machine. Nothing is authentic anymore because she would flog her own grandma for a #ad #gift

Either the camera adds pounds or she lies. How can she be that chunky and a size 12? There is nothing wrong with being a 12 or a 28 but if you are showing off clothes then at least be honest!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.