Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
It'll be boat trips in the freezing cold, wrapped up, big coat, hat and scarf. Fancy coffees, full English breakfasts, hand holding, massive sandwich and soups for lunch. Pretty ditsy print dresses, foot shots of new shoes. Mark dressed in his Burtons finest, sleeves rolled up. Hair curled, head tilted, wide eyed poses. So nice to get away just the two of us, it gave us chance to reconnect and sleep 😜, but now Mama is desperate to get back to my babies. Percy pigs in hand. Grateful to the amazing grandparents. Think that will pretty much be the weekend vlog guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Mrsnoodles

Hiya everyone. Ive just popped on here to say I’ve just had my morning poo, it was so lovely. Mark could see me gurning with discomfort. As I roasted some tomatoes in balsamic vinegar for his breakfast. So he sent me upstairs with my good food magazine for a good turd. It was such a special morning. I love how if you look for the magic of the season. You don’t have to look further than down the pan. Talking of down the pan. I hope you’re all enjoying my #ad content at the moment. It really does mean a lot when you buy any old shit I take 2 minutes out of my busy day to flog you. So. Thank you. It means the world that I’m able to enjoy a shit in peace. And then. Share it with all you lovely people. I hope you have a lovely day whatever you’re up to.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

reader87123

VIP Member
It'll be boat trips in the freezing cold, wrapped up, big coat, hat and scarf. Fancy coffees, full English breakfasts, hand holding, massive sandwich and soups for lunch. Pretty ditsy print dresses, foot shots of new shoes. Mark dressed in his Burtons finest, sleeves rolled up. Hair curled, head tilted, wide eyed poses. So nice to get away just the two of us, it gave us chance to reconnect and sleep 😜, but now Mama is desperate to get back to my babies. Percy pigs in hand. Grateful to the amazing grandparents. Think that will pretty much be the weekend vlog guys.
And lots of long winded drivel written for her Instagram captions in typical Charlotte style writing, e.g. 'It's nice to just be together sometimes, isn't it? We're just so lucky. I know we are. Just to be us. Alone. I'm so thankful for such a wonderful mum and dad looking after Dais and Stan. They're always there for me. Always. I know I'm a daft soppy sod. But I can't help it.'

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Pinkbutton85

New title suggestion...

Charlotte Louise Taylor: Ad, Ad, Ad, Ad, Ad.

Or

Charlotte Louise Taylor: Here's an ad, there's an ad, everywhere an ad ad 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Oh my god she uses her NESPRESSO machine religiously every morning, and yet here she is trying to convince us to buy a Dolce Gusto!! Not a chance, love. She is full of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

jlne

Why’s she moaning about Easter stuff in the shops early when she was banging on about Christmas in September 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Beckyfreckles

I'll apologise for my foul language
But I'm fucked off with all these 'influencers'
getting everything for naff all.
All of them poncing around in their kindly gifted shit.
All across my newsfeed they've managed to squeeze in a Last minute ad and a thanks M&S for everyones kindly gifted pj's.
Gets right on my tits because the kindly gifted crew can afford to buy their own.
I'm not one to wish any bad luck on anyone but I hope this bites them in the arse at some point. They all have privileged lives, and are open with letting us know, yet here they are getting everything for nothing.
"Oh, I know I'm oh so lucky in life" "Oh I know that we have more than most" Oh, oh fucking oh.... Oh, fuck off will ye, ya bell ends!!!
This past year I've made a point of not shopping in the stores that have given these scroungers handouts.
Sorry for the rant, but I've been sat here today shopping the sales so I can afford to give my kids a Christmas next year, while they do next to sod all
Merry Christmas friends xx

Reactions: 26

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Something that’s always struck me about not only Charlotte but the vast majority of all of these “influencers” is just how childish/immature and babied they all seem to be.

Women in their late 20s/early 30s and sometimes older and they behave like teenagers. Throwing stroppy tantrums, crying, carrying on, constantly saying “people are just jealous/have sad lives” not being able to conduct themselves appropriately at all in any circumstance, having their parents or spouse coming online to stick up for them - it’s all just so juvenile. What the hell is wrong with all of them?!

I’m in my mid 30s. I’ve had a varied career and have worked in various industries and loads of roles. I’ve worked in massive corporate companies and had to regularly attend Apprentice style board meetings where I’ve had to present work and be taken to task over things. All very normal working practices. I would never DREAM of carrying on like these daft little girls. It would be completely unprofessional and my reputation would be destroyed. No one would take you seriously if that’s how you conducted yourself. The idea of my Mother steaming in and trying to standup for me??? No. No. No. absolutely not, no way. Can you even imagine?!!!!!!

They all seriously need to grow the fuck up. It’s just embarrassing!!!!

Reactions: 23

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Sorry, I’m calling bullshit on this random new poster claiming to be an ex-conquest from Charlottes Uni days...!!!!

Reactions: 22

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
after that cheesecake and bread she’s baked I’d say 18/20

sorry but theres no sign of healthy eating at the Taylor’s. She’s damaging her health....that cheesecake looked nice enough, but her portion sizes are never small.
I can’t say I give a damn what size she is. It’s how she tries to portray herself as smaller that annoys me. Own your curves, ditch the (ridiculously uncomfortable looking) flattering angles and say hey, this is me. If she desperately wants to be smaller, do something about it. Their household eats quadruple what mine does - and all so rich and stodgy and huuuge portions, all washed down with wine. If she’s happy that way, own it instead of standing like a teapot in the mirror. Drives me bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mrsnoodles

I can’t believe she’s so brazen about the fact that it’s her anniversary and she left Bills dad on Boxing Day. She’s an absolute cow. When he grows up he’s going to hate her for breaking up his family because she fancied some different cock. I’m sorry to be so vulgar but infidelity really gets on my nerves. My mum had an affair and ruined our family, much like our Charl did. To be done with the father of your children on Boxing Day and 5 weeks later be introducing someone new to your family unit is just despicable. She’s only ever thought about her own libido and not ever given a second thought to how the decisions she makes about her sex life might impact her children

Reactions: 21

Lou23

I love how she says that she can’t apologise for working hard for her family....working hard? Abusing your entire family’s privacy, posting boring food hauls that we’ve all seen before because we also buy food and then going off on free trips/ holidays in return for an instagram post I personally don’t call that hard work. We can all post something on Instagram which lets face it take a less than a minute. Getting up and going to work, doing split shifts round school hours and your partners emergency service job hours which are not family friendly and still not being able to afford stuff but still continuing to work all those hours is working hard. But yeah you continue telling yourself you work hard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

SwipeUpSally

In a recent video (Can't remember if it's the grocery haul or the meals one) you can hear the kids going nuts in the background, and then a couple of times there's a quick cut... It would be so much more relatable for her to acknowledge that her little darlings are tearing each other/the house apart, that all of these SO LOVELY things are mucking up routines and that her children are currently acting like turd-burgers because they aren't getting enough sleep/eating different foods/doing many more activities than usual. All the usual parent stuff that all of us experience, but no. For Charlotte, it's a quick cut, so she can go in there, give them another packet of biscuits and sit them in front of the iPad again, so she can keep waxing lyrical about cauliflower and the pretzel tray that reminds her of her dad :rolleyes::rolleyes:

For anyone watching her vids and feeling bad, my 18 month old has pulled off every decoration from the tree that he can reach, takes turns putting them into the dog's water bowl or the washing machine, he isn't sleeping because we keep going out to functions that push back bed time, plus he's eating chips/cake/ice cream for the first time ever, and now doesn't want to eat anything else. Merry Christmas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

37BBL

VIP Member
The grocery hauls make me laugh when she has a shit ton of bagels, bread, rolls and wraps, but she says 'these will last ages as we will freeze them' then the next week, the exact same amount of bagels, bread, rolls and wraps!! Just admit you eat alot and you get through the white carbs Charlotte!

• Haha

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Hey look everyone I’m a SIZE 12. Did you see? Look at the label on my dress... I want you all to know I’m a SIZE 12

• Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Charlotte Louise Taylor is a
Liar liar pants on 🔥 fire
For any old tat she’s up for hire

She doesn’t care cause she gets paid
real comments get thrown some shade

she used to be relatable
Now she is an Ad channel

money signs shine in her eyes