Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure she said once that they’re far apart because of her syndrome?? I’m not sure I’m buying that...
she has Stickler Syndrome. If effects joints and the bone structure of the face and and can be a cause of sight problems & hearing loss.

it’s got naff all to do with having a pair of saggy boobs. She’s talking out her arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she has Stickler Syndrome. If effects joints and the bone structure of the face and and can be a cause of sight problems & hearing loss.

it’s got naff all to do with having a pair of saggy boobs. She’s talking out her arse!
I can’t remember if it was in a story or a YT video but I’m pretty certain she said it. I thought it did sound a bit daft.

Reactions: 1
The grocery hauls make me laugh when she has a tit ton of bagels, bread, rolls and wraps, but she says 'these will last ages as we will freeze them' then the next week, the exact same amount of bagels, bread, rolls and wraps!! Just admit you eat alot and you get through the white carbs Charlotte!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
looks like she got mark to take today off! being valentines day she will be wanting to milk the life out of it! poor poor bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think so, it was her syndrome she mentioned.

Someone’s asked if she doesn’t wear her glasses any more on her latest insta and she’s replied that she wears contacts. Has she mentioned that?
Not that I've picked up on! Thought she'd have mentioned that once or twice or 50 times🙈😂

I don't know much about stickler syndrome but reading up I've not read anything about breasts being far apart and low 🤷

Reactions: 6
Is it just me that thinks 4pm is a bit early to be giving the kids their evening meal?!

Reactions: 10
Is it just me that thinks 4pm is a bit early to be giving the kids their evening meal?!
I think her and mark may be going out and her parents possibly coming!? We know she loves to make sure everything is just so. Could be wrong. If not I’m calling a takeaway and love island with either rum and coke or Prosecco (not knocking it that’s my ideal night 😂). Also hot dogs toms and strawberry’s together ermmmm

Reactions: 2
I think her channel has got really boring. Same food haul and weekend vlog everyweek 😴 Considering it’s her “job” I think it’s lazy. Where are the half term rainy day ideas or the valentines date night ideas? What about the valentines themed comfort or zoflora?? 😬🙄

Reactions: 8
Mine are having theres now. We normally eat at 6 but were having a nice quiet one tonight when the kids go to bed so they are eating chicken nuggets and chips. Its a treat, 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
whats with the unflattering sack she's 'wearing'....its hideous but i think she is thinking she's looking nice for Mark the Shark!!

Reactions: 4
Mine have their evening meal around 5. I think she's shoving them off to bed early tonight!

Noticed shes wearing her glasses 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.