Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she says the kids call hot chocolate "cocoa for some reason" yes love, thats because you've primed them to....YOU....theres no 'some reason' about it!!

the same way you've got them to call you 'mama'.....its you with your weird twee ways. she thinks we are stupid though, she desperately tries to be different

Reactions: 17
Oh my god she uses her NESPRESSO machine religiously every morning, and yet here she is trying to convince us to buy a Dolce Gusto!! Not a chance, love. She is full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh my god she uses her NESPRESSO machine religiously every morning, and yet here she is trying to convince us to buy a Dolce Gusto!! Not a chance, love. She is full of tit.
Exactly!!! I'm glad you've picked up on this too, I thought I was going mad!!! She really is taking the piss!

Reactions: 14
Also I noticed on the latest vlog Stan spilling the fake snow on the table and he immediately grabs a cloth to clean it up - wtf? He’s just a baby! Is that conditioned into him?

Reactions: 10
Omg is this woman for real. She has her ‘brew’everyday from her Nespresso machine but here she is with another AD for a Dolce Gusto. She is pathetic greedy and so fake. What happened to working with brands that she knows and loves. It would be more convincing if she was doing an AD. For Nespresso.

Reactions: 15
Im shocked with the latest coffee ad, we all know she’s nespresso loyal, greedy cow

Reactions: 11
Tbf to her she said she loves her coffee machine, she has a nespresso but buys cheap pods to go into it, the gusto fits the same pods and does the same thing. Its not really being fake when she does actually a coffee machine every day

Reactions: 1
Tbf to her she said she loves her coffee machine, she has a nespresso but buys cheap pods to go into it, the gusto fits the same pods and does the same thing. Its not really being fake when she does actually a coffee machine every day
I’m pretty sure the gusto takes different pods?

Reactions: 7
was just coming on here to say that! It’s really angered me!!!

Also I noticed on the latest vlog Stan spilling the fake snow on the table and he immediately grabs a cloth to clean it up - wtf? He’s just a baby! Is that conditioned into him?
to be fair, he might just enjoy doing that kind of thing...my little boy is a similar age to Stan and I think because he sees us cleaning up a lot he likes to copy.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for using my title suggestion! I can not believe the cheek of the greedy cow trying to flog dolce gusto when she has a Nespresso. Actually I can, she’s probably going to buy the pods on her next *Morrison’s shop

*Tesco/Waitrose 🖕🏻🙄🤢

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.