Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah pretty sure it’s so she can bundle them off to bed early and cook Mark a 3 course meal with rose petals scattered everywhere, candles and soft music. I find it odd that they rarely eat as a family. Her and Mark always eat when the kids are in bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeah pretty sure it’s so she can bundle them off to bed early and cook Mark a 3 course meal with rose petals scattered everywhere, candles and soft music. I find it odd that they rarely eat as a family. Her and Mark always eat when the kids are in bed.
Yeah she loves food that much she probably gets kinky with it, poor Mark

Also I feel like she needs to address the jar hot dog situ, they are worse for you than a chicken nugget happy meal, they are probably one of the worst things you can eat full of absolute crap. Like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw the latest video. How much sh** does she put on her face daily! Layer after layer of crap caked on a daily basic. 🤢

Saw the latest video. How much sh** does she put on her face daily! Layer after layer of crap caked on a daily basic. 🤢
She uses a lot of high end stuff doesn’t she? Then insists that she doesn’t wear any day today 🙄.... nothing wrong with slapping it on charl just be honest you always want to look 100% for marky

• Haha
She uses a lot of high end stuff doesn’t she? Then insists that she doesn’t wear any day today 🙄.... nothing wrong with slapping it on charl just be honest you always want to look 100% for marky
He probably pump, pump squirts all over her face so he doesn't impregnate her again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon they’ll have a “surprise” even though she’s said they won’t have another. She has (apparently) been through the works with contraceptive since Stan was born and if they were so serious about him being the final baby then surely Mark could offer to get the snip?

Reactions: 10
Ugh all the Influencers are out tonight in full force asking people to be kind and to reach out if they need help. Wonder how many times they’ve been unkind behind their computer screen and ignored a friends cry for help. Hypocrites!

Reactions: 11
I reckon they’ll have a “surprise” even though she’s said they won’t have another. She has (apparently) been through the works with contraceptive since Stan was born and if they were so serious about him being the final baby then surely Mark could offer to get the snip?
Yeah but loads of men wouldn’t want to. I can’t convince my squeamish husband 🙄😂

Our char is going to have a busy year, reno starting at the end of February, and with all the ''confusion'' of building and NO internal birth control in place I see an accident happening! I agree if mark didn't want any more children he would get the snip!

And her food hauls are insanely HUGE! For five people, three being children how on earth do they get through all the food? I STILL can't work out how she fits that amount of food in that fridge, its far from big????

Reactions: 3
It grates on me SO much that she insists on saying at the start of every ‘grocery hall’ video that she paid for it with her own money although she has worked with Tesco in the past blah blah blah....we KNOW CHARL..We know!!! She’s incapable of being articulate on anything..she babbles on & on instead of getting to any point 🙄

Reactions: 2
It grates on me SO much that she insists on saying at the start of every ‘grocery hall’ video that she paid for it with her own money although she has worked with Tesco in the past blah blah blah....we KNOW CHARL..We know!!! She’s incapable of being articulate on anything..she babbles on & on instead of getting to any point 🙄
To be fair if she didn't everybody moan that she wasn't sticking to the rules. I'm sure somebody said previously that if you've worked with a brand/company in within a certain time period you have to declare on you're video Etc.

Reactions: 17
To be fair if she didn't everybody moan that she wasn't sticking to the rules. I'm sure somebody said previously that if you've worked with a brand/company in within a certain time period you have to declare on you're video Etc.
Yeah. She’s no rule breaker. One of the few who declares ads properly.

Yeah I agree, I know it gets a bit tedious (for her maybe!) But credit where it's due, she is actually doing that bit right!

Reactions: 5
Just watched the makeup video. Bugs the hell out of me that she puts cream contour on when she’s already powdered her face. Surely that goes all cakey and gross? I thought it was a big rule with makeup that you don’t put cream products over powder (and common sense really)

Reactions: 4
Just watched the makeup video. Bugs the hell out of me that she puts cream contour on when she’s already powdered her face. Surely that goes all cakey and gross? I thought it was a big rule with makeup that you don’t put cream products over powder (and common sense really)
Eurgh does she I can’t watch

Reactions: 1
Yeah. She’s no rule breaker. One of the few who declares ads properly.
I think she just likes the sound of her own voice 🤪 honesty she does stick to the rules but I agree hearing the same thing on EVERY grogery haul is annoying! i fast forward through much of her video intros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.