Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s basically turned her family life into a money making business that markets tit people don’t need, often vulnerable people, and at a vulnerable time (people use social media as a break, to switch off). To then be outraged when she comes under scrutiny is ridiculous. All these insta huns are massive hypocrites and they love the drama that a smidge of fame can bring.

Reactions: 10
No way. I believe that she’s about a 14 tbh. I’m a size 18 and I’m definitely lots bigger than she is.
She’s got a small waist but her thighs and bum are wide - she says so herself. It’s just her shape. Even if she lost a bit of weight she’s still going to be pear shaped. I’d say she’s probably a 14/16.

Reactions: 4
No way. I believe that she’s about a 14 tbh. I’m a size 18 and I’m definitely lots bigger than she is.
You could be shorter than her or have a different bone structure.
Her bottom half is twice the size of her top half. Typical pear.

You could be shorter than her or have a different bone structure.
Her bottom half is twice the size of her top half. Typical pear.
I’m 5’11 and very much a pear shape too. Even in the most cleverly angled photos I look a lot bigger than she does 😂 (and that’s not me being down on myself, I’m very ok with the way I look - just looking at the two objectively)

Reactions: 3
I absolutely cannot watch the try on hauls any more. I find the relationship she has with her looks too uncomfortable to watch. I can’t stand the pouty pose face - it looks ridiculous. And the way she eye fucks herself. But then has long winded explanations about the sizes of all the clothes she buys. It’s so confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I absolutely cannot watch the try on hauls any more. I find the relationship she has with her looks too uncomfortable to watch. I can’t stand the pouty pose face - it looks ridiculous. And the way she eye fucks herself. But then has long winded explanations about the sizes of all the clothes she buys. It’s so confusing.
Me too she clearly loves herself which is fine but it’s too much to watch her beg for compliments she would shag herself if she could never mind mark 🤣

Her new mantra ‘if you haven’t got anything nice to say don’t say anything at all’ - should it not be ‘if you’re not being paid to say nice things don’t say anything at all’
She’s a waking talking bullshit machine. Nothing is authentic anymore because she would flog her own grandma for a #ad #gift
Your avatar 😂👌

Reactions: 2
You can tell she really wants to be size 10 or smaller when she did slimming world she kept on saying how she “could be a size 10”. I am size 10 I don’t ever envy size 8 it’s the last thing on my worry list. I have rolls too again just no time to stress that. Charlotte either got fat shamed before or just all round lack of confidence.

When is her kitchen/ extension renovation work starting. Are they moving out whilst work is done.

I seesaw on the whole what size is she, i think shes bigger than she lets on and very good at taking a flattering pic, wish she would just own it

H&M’s medium is UK 14-16 (as stated on their website and evidenced by the order I received from them a few weeks ago), not the 12-14 that she says she thinks it is on her vlog. Not a big difference at all but not the size she always claims to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.