Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
charlotte would prob invite in anyone who turned up on her doorstep and make them 'a brew'.....so desperate for attention

using her kids and selling their childhood to pay for an extension, she is not even slightly bothered about the risks! charlotte 'flog the kids with ease' taylor!! shame on you!
I know I kinda hope for her sake she’s got security cameras set up..... we know what computer she uses, camera, ring light, iPads etc......

not to mention all her slogan jumpers and wrinkle picker shoes 😂😂🤢
Unfortunately if she was robbed she’d have no one to blame but herself, all the evidence is here online.

Reactions: 2
I do wonder where these youtubers/influencers would stand if they did get burgled. They're literally advertising what is up for grabs!

Reactions: 3
I do wonder where these youtubers/influencers would stand if they did get burgled. They're literally advertising what is up for grabs!
Issues with the insurance companies I would imagine. However I think burglary is the least of her worries.

Reactions: 1
I like how she keeps reminding us on her instagram stories/posts about her “chums” after it was suggested she didn’t have any. But she doesn’t read on here...nope not at all 🤨

God she's annoying how she explains every single bleeping food item and why they like it how they like it etc etc.
Bore
Off
Nobody cares.

And she just hadddddd to get in about making her own pizza sauce from scratch but it might be tooooo much with 4 kids.
Thought it was quick and easy hun? Hahahaha

Reactions: 5
I noticed that she responded to someone on tonight’s video who mentioned that it was nice to see Stan and Daisy that she doesn’t feature them as much now that she’s gained so many new followers .....

ANOTHER grocery haul? Wow. Her content is incredibly dull lately.

Also, random observation, but her voice sounds really weird in the latest grocery video. Is it just me?

Reactions: 2
ANOTHER grocery haul? Wow. Her content is incredibly dull lately.

Also, random observation, but her voice sounds really weird in the latest grocery video. Is it just me?
Oh God I heard it too. It started around half way through. She has a pure frog in her throat.

The explanation about why she gets her bin bags from Tesco nearly finished me.... Nobody cares, Charl!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find her food hauls to be massive for a family of 5? We’re a family of 5 and like our food An don’t seem to buy half as much as she buys , I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️ You never see her doing a quick tea either ( frozen food) 🙈 now and again, if she buys sweets she says it will last them weeks because it’s just a treat just buy the poor kids a bag of sweets without explaining yourself fuckin ell love nobody’s assed!

Reactions: 5
Hate to be a birch but, her boobs are so low and wide apart, I would’ve put it down to 3 babies but she was super young in some of those photos and they were still like it then! I would not have been getting those spaniel ears as wayyyy out as they were.

Reactions: 6
I assume she has let her YouTube channel go to sh*t because she made her money on the ads before Christmas. The only content she has is grocery hauls - she’s not even bothering with the vlogs.

The explanation of the bin bags and kitchen roll was just something else.

Reactions: 4
God she just loves herself. Her soppy post on Instagram. Any excuse to post a photo of herself( in a mirror might I add, not at all vain) and in probably yet another new jumper 🤨

She doesn’t half like fondling and tapping up her food in the grocery hauls

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t half like fondling and tapping up her food in the grocery hauls
They are getting repetitive, same things constantly treats, bagels “for a treat”, lots of jars of random stuff for her fancy recipes, lots of things for just a pound.... lots of fruit cus the kids love it, fake lunchables, stuff for marks lunches, And lots of things that “will last them”. Like someone said on here the way she romanced around explaining why she had brought that bounty kitchen roll shut up woman!😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Hate to be a birch but, her boobs are so low and wide apart, I would’ve put it down to 3 babies but she was super young in some of those photos and they were still like it then! I would not have been getting those spaniel ears as wayyyy out as they were.
I’m pretty sure she said once that they’re far apart because of her syndrome?? I’m not sure I’m buying that...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.