Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I’m calling bullshit on this random new poster claiming to be an ex-conquest from Charlottes Uni days...!!!!

Reactions: 22
Sorry, I’m calling bullshit on this random new poster claiming to be an ex-conquest from Charlottes Uni days...!!!!
I am failing to fall for any of it. It feels as if someone is trying to create a new exciting dimension to our "I'm just having a brew and putting a wash on" girl (whilst staring whistfully out of the window obvs). I'm saying she is more the type who irons pyjamas. Although I'd quite like it if someone ironed mine. And, maybe it's mean, but I can't see the Shark being any kind of interesting during nocturnal hours.

Reactions: 6
Just taken me all of two minutes to find her ex on Facebook and his partner, lol. So easy to find out information about anybody these days due to social media. Bit worrying really!

Reactions: 3
I commented on here the other week saying I had met her at uni and remember her being dressed as a playboy bunny on a night out so I’m guessing that’s why they have said that 🤷🏽‍♀️😬 but who knows maybe this new poster did have a wild night with her and those bunny ears 🙈

Reactions: 4
So, I had basically called her out about the Morrisons advert. Literally never had anyone seen her shop there before- she always does a Tesco / Aldi shop with a Waitrose top up from the end of her garden path! And she sent me these messages. I didn’t reply.
You’re lucky you got a response! I’m still waiting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s always said that she is a fan of sex (I remember her saying it was one of the reasons Stan was off to his own room) but I feel like she would be very vanilla. Kind of like her idea of a wild night would be her on top 😂

• Sick
Just taken me all of two minutes to find her ex on Facebook and his partner, lol. So easy to find out information about anybody these days due to social media. Bit worrying really!
What’s her ex’s surname? I want to see!

What’s her ex’s surname? I want to see!
I won't post it here. But just type her name in to google plus his first name and bingo, she's put his name in some of her old blog post. Then a quick look on Facebook and he was like the second one, lol. I feel like a right stalker but it just proves the point we all keeo making about how these people don't try and protect the privacy of their families at all!

• Heart
I won't post it here. But just type her name in to google plus his first name and bingo, she's put his name in some of her old blog post. Then a quick look on Facebook and he was like the second one, lol. I feel like a right stalker but it just proves the point we all keeo making about how these people don't try and protect the privacy of their families at all!
He’s quite nice! 😂

Hi, been lurking for a while as I’ve literally been following Charlotte since before she knew she was pregnant with Bill, and used to see her around when she worked in Manchester.

I think the mystery conquest may be getting the kinky vibe from her old myspace page, plenty of pouting and bunny outfits there!

You may have seen it, but if not... https://myspace.com/charlywarly1234

• Haha
Hi, been lurking for a while as I’ve literally been following Charlotte since before she knew she was pregnant with Bill, and used to see her around when she worked in Manchester.

I think the mystery conquest may be getting the kinky vibe from her old myspace page, plenty of pouting and bunny outfits there!

You may have seen it, but if not... https://myspace.com/charlywarly1234
Can we really judge someone for the photos they took when they were 18/19? I would shudder to think of anyone seeing pics of me from that time!! And it was the era of "I kissed a girl and I liked it", didn't everyone have a cheeky minute or two at some point? Or am I showing my wild side a bit more than I should on the internet?? I'm about the same age as Charl (30 next month) and I am VERY different to how I was a decade ago. I'm pretty sure no one I've met in the last 2 or three years would guess at some of the stuff I got up to at uni. And a good thing too, seeing as I'm a high school teacher! It looks like she wore raunchy outfirs to costume parties, did duck face in selfies and had a few too many drinks... is there anyone that didn't do that in the early 20s?

Whether the above poster is lying or not about Charlotte having a fling with her before settling down to her life in the burbs, I don't have any trouble believing it - and I don't judge her for it either. I hope it gives her a bit of a thrill thinking about it when she's trying to muster up enthusiasm for 'seasonally scented' dish soap!!

Reactions: 18
I don’t get why people think she is actually so angelic and miss perfect, she totally comes across as being wild all quiet and shy for the camera is an act. Obviously she’s changed but I don’t get why you’d be so shocked. I’d say she was absolutely crazy back in the day

Can we really judge someone for the photos they took when they were 18/19? I would shudder to think of anyone seeing pics of me from that time!! And it was the era of "I kissed a girl and I liked it", didn't everyone have a cheeky minute or two at some point? Or am I showing my wild side a bit more than I should on the internet?? I'm about the same age as Charl (30 next month) and I am VERY different to how I was a decade ago. I'm pretty sure no one I've met in the last 2 or three years would guess at some of the stuff I got up to at uni. And a good thing too, seeing as I'm a high school teacher! It looks like she wore raunchy outfirs to costume parties, did duck face in selfies and had a few too many drinks... is there anyone that didn't do that in the early 20s?

Whether the above poster is lying or not about Charlotte having a fling with her before settling down to her life in the burbs, I don't have any trouble believing it - and I don't judge her for it either. I hope it gives her a bit of a thrill thinking about it when she's trying to muster up enthusiasm for 'seasonally scented' dish soap!!
Oh agreed, we’re all guilty of the MySpace cringe phase, sorry if my post sounded flippant, I meant to speculate where this person would be getting the playboy bunny persona from, as I think a lot of people that follow Charlotte now would struggle to imagine it! I don’t have trouble believing she had a fling, but struggle to believe someone would post here about it?

I agree it actually humanises her knowing she went through this ‘wild’ stage. Though it was likely more mild that wild compared to most I’m sure!

Last edited:
She’s forever buying new clothes!!!!!

those shoes are HIDEOUS. They are horrible, doesn’t matter what colour they are, they are a horrible style and don’t even look like they fit her.

Reactions: 10

those shoes are HIDEOUS. They are horrible, doesn’t matter what colour they are, they are a horrible style and don’t even look like they fit her.
I would literally rather go out in my slippers, charl stick to your old battered trainers that you wear with no socks 🤢💩

Thank you!!! I hate this style shoe!!! They remind me of Maggie Thatcher circa 1980s, they are hideous but seem to be making a come back, notice Freya farrington was eyeing some up 🤦‍♀️

Thank you!!! I hate this style shoe!!! They remind me of Maggie Thatcher circa 1980s, they are hideous but seem to be making a come back, notice Freya farrington was eyeing some up 🤦‍♀️
Honestly they make her feet look long and thin- awful!!!!!!!!! And it’s snowing outside why is she buying these horrific heals?! Also she’s creaming over her dirty dancing t 👀😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.