Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
heads up everyone, she’s posted on her story a clip of them all out walking together with mark pushing the pram. That means a really lovely weekend vlog with a clip of them on a walk to her mum and dads or good old auntie debbies? Or maybe if they’re lucky they’ll have taken them to a park!

no way they took them out to a park!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does it bother people so much that she got with Mark so quickly? We have NO idea what her relationship was like with Bill's dad. They could have had a tit relationship but stayed together for Bill. He could have wanted to leave her. We only have one tiny tiny side off her story...
Agree with this. I split up with me ex whom I owned a house with and got with my now husband very quickly. I got a lot of grief over it but my ex was very emotionally abusive, tried to od in front of me amongst other things (it was for attention). I could’ve told everyone all the reasons why we split but I kept quiet as I knew the truth. She’s said before her and bills dad worked opposite shifts to work round childcare (I think) so barely saw each other. They got together young and probably grew apart.

Reactions: 2
tiny tiny side of her story.....are you forgetting she vlogged the whole lot? are you forgetting the bits she has mentioned over the years? are you forgetting the sit-down vlogs where she discusses parts of what happened......which then match up with the other bits shes previously mentioned??

tiny tiny side of the story?/ no, theres NOTHING tiny about Charl....nothing!

I find myself watching her teeth too 🤣 Especially as when she talks she seems to lower her bottom lip?!

Reactions: 1
I actually met her on a Uni night out once and you know ;) one night... very kinky...

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
I am certainly not going into detail I think ‘kinky’ is enough and you can read into that what you like...

She was wild in the early part of Uni and then after meeting Stephen she did change and become all loved up.

I am certainly not going into detail I think ‘kinky’ is enough and you can read into that what you like...

She was wild in the early part of Uni and then after meeting Stephen she did change and become all loved up.
I’m glad she was cus she’s old before her time now bless her x

Reactions: 3
Why what happened on this night out?

charlotte kinky?? Do you mean she wore a leather jacket or something? As I don’t think Charlotte would do much more!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why what happened on this night out?

charlotte kinky?? Do you mean she wore a leather jacket or something? As I don’t think Charlotte would do much more!
I think Charlotte's idea of kinky would be missionary with the lights on 😂
Can't imagine her talking dirty with how long it takes her to get out a normal sentence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbf I don’t blame her extending her house. Poynton is so lovely and an ideal place to raise a family. Her house is in a great location right in the village. House prices are insane around there. We’ve been trying to relocate to there for some time but can’t get what we want for it budget and family size.

I think Charlotte's idea of kinky would be missionary with the lights on 😂
Can't imagine her talking dirty with how long it takes her to get out a normal sentence 😂
lights were on but a few more positions than just missionary

she was big into fancy dress, playboy bunny and burlesque 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.