Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came here to say how on earth is she an E cup?! I’m a C and I swear she looks smaller chested than me.

Reactions: 8
It’s a 34 E so she should prob be wearing a 36/38 C/D she prob thinks having a 34 “makes” her appear smaller where in fact it’s clearly digging in at the sides 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not comfy or healthy for breast tissue

Reactions: 1
She probably has brought that bra to cover her entire spaniels ears and make herself feel better..... she is defo more of a C she has empty saggy ones which she pushes up for weddings 🤪..... nothing against saggy boobs at all. I’ve had mine done and I’m an E/F mine look noticeably larger then hers. She is a big frame though ..... defo more of a 36/38 round the back x

Reactions: 2
It’s a 34 E so she should prob be wearing a 36/38 C/D she prob thinks having a 34 “makes” her appear smaller where in fact it’s clearly digging in at the sides 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not comfy or healthy for breast tissue
God knows how she’s a 34, I’m a size 10 and a 36! X

I don’t think she’s a 34E.

she’s more like a 38 or a 40 and probably no higher than a D.

Unsure who or why she is trying to kid!

I've got a theory...

She does this tit (after obviously reading here), so we keep clicking on her pics and her videos to report back here.. = £££

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She may be a 34, to be fair she has quite a small waist and carrys her weight on her hips and legs. No way in hell is she an E cup though.
I remember when she was breastfeeding and was expressing and pumping and they didn't even look that big then!!!

I’m a size 18-20 on top and I wear a 38-40 bra so I would be very shocked if she’s any more than a 34-36. There’s no way she’s anywhere near as big as I am.

My knockers don’t look that big but I’m a 36HH! Before kids I was a 28FF. That sounds massive but wasn’t really. A lot of people wear the wrong size, too big on the band and then a smaller cup size actually does fit, it’s quite interesting how bras and their sizing works 😂 I’m very sad, I know!

why does she do that mad smile? The crazy face? The one that makes her smile look like the joker? The one where her smile covers her full face? Need I go on?

Reactions: 7
I’ve only just got round to watching any of bullshit content - I chose the renovation video. 🙄 we, we, we. Implying herself and the gormless wonder, why can’t she ever just be honest that she turfed Bills dad our and approx 3/4 weeks later was flat on her back with someone else 😒 she’s so false

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does it bother people so much that she got with Mark so quickly? We have NO idea what her relationship was like with Bill's dad. They could have had a tit relationship but stayed together for Bill. He could have wanted to leave her. We only have one tiny tiny side off her story...

Reactions: 6
Why does it bother people so much that she got with Mark so quickly? We have NO idea what her relationship was like with Bill's dad. They could have had a tit relationship but stayed together for Bill. He could have wanted to leave her. We only have one tiny tiny side off her story...
she was with Bills father on Boxing Day and was with Mark by New Year. 2 weeks from one long term relationship where she had a child with the guy to being in a relationship with a guy from work. I think that would raise a few eyebrows generally?! it seems obvious that there was something going on with Mark prior to her splitting with Bills father.

Reactions: 11
I remember watching the video of how they got together. I didnt really know anything about her or her family at that stage. I was listening to the way she spoke about Mark, thinking how lovely, then dropping in she was still with Bill's dad at the time! I was genuinely shocked. I thought she was single the way she was talking about him, all giggles and giddy. I have little doubt that she definitely had her sights on him.
Absolutely, it does not mean anything happened between them while she was with Bills dad, I dont think that happened. I think/ hope she did the right thing and ended things. She has always said it was a mutual decision but I do think Mark was an influencing factor in the ending of their relationship.

Well, she refers to Bill’s Dad as Mr Darcy here, five months before she kicked him out, so he can’t have been all that bad...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whatever she referred to him as, doesn't prove she was happy.. or even he was. Did she say that she split with him and not the other way around?

I vaguely remember her saying that she tries to avoid contact between Mark and Bills dad when Bill gets picked up which always struck me as odd if it was mutual. Not that I’ve got personal experience with it though

On her blog she wrote about how they split up on Boxing Day, and she took a walk to her mums with Bill where she phoned one of her friends from work who told her to take ‘shark breaths’ and now Mark is knows to call her sharky- Charl and Mark! So he was always in the pipeline Charlotte and her ex was just waiting to get xmas our the way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.