Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always said that she is a fan of sex (I remember her saying it was one of the reasons Stan was off to his own room) but I feel like she would be very vanilla. Kind of like her idea of a wild night would be her on top 😂
Woah, where has she said this? Xx

I can’t even imagine seeing my pics from back in the day 🤣🤣 oh the cringe!
Mine are all on Facebook- hurrendous but funny!! I’m also tempted to stalk her ex but I’m holding myself back hahah. I’m the same age as her so I do compare myself to her a bit. X

annoys me how she constantly has new clothes! She’s so greedy. I buy mine second hand and have regular clear outs. She buys over priced crap because all the other grammers do it. All clones! No individuality at all!
Those shoes make her look like she has trotters 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi, been lurking for a while as I’ve literally been following Charlotte since before she knew she was pregnant with Bill, and used to see her around when she worked in Manchester.

I think the mystery conquest may be getting the kinky vibe from her old myspace page, plenty of pouting and bunny outfits there!

You may have seen it, but if not... https://myspace.com/charlywarly1234
Oh my god this is GOLD! The thing is, she hasn’t lost the MySpace poses even now

Reactions: 1
‘I don’t know if you can see the t-shirt because my stupid hair and jacket are in the way’...Urm take the jacket off and move your hair then you dopey bint?! Not that anyone cares anyway, imagine wearing a dirty dancing t-shirt in 2020 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed the shoes are utterly hideous. She said once she’s a size 7 so why would she buy shoes that make her feet look even bigger? Are they flats or heels? Hard to tell.

Reactions: 7
Sorry, I’m calling bullshit on this random new poster claiming to be an ex-conquest from Charlottes Uni days...!!!!
you can call bullshit all you want.
No way I convince you other than to tell you that it happened. I am also featured on those pictures on MySpace that another user posted.

Reactions: 1
Nothing wrong with liking sex, sex is bloody good fun. Enjoy every minute of it!

In other news I just stalked her ex on Facebook and we have friends in common 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She has said it a few times on different vlogs, she loves sex, was in a vlog where she showed us the sexy underwear she bought for mark to enjoy...
Thank you, now I have visions of Mark in sexy underwear and my breakfast is threatening to come back up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pushing the pram in the Instagram story stating there’s thunder and hail...doesn’t pull the pram cover over the child though gotta get that story for the gram 🤨

Reactions: 5
I wonder how long it will take for her to either delete or put her myspace on private 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.