Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah, where has she said this? Xx
One thing that sticks out in my mind was when I think her 30th was coming up and she was talking about what her perfect day would be and she finished it by saying "then me and mark would have some really lovely good sex"

Or words to that effect ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
One thing that sticks out in my mind was when I think her 30th was coming up and she was talking about what her perfect day would be and she finished it by saying "then me and mark would have some really lovely good sex"

Or words to that effect ๐Ÿ˜‚
I do get the idea that she pesters him for sex and initiates it...he looks like a pump pump squirt kinda guy who falls asleep instantly after ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Frail Mark ๐Ÿ˜‚ did anyone ever watch that program in channel 4 a few years ago, I think it was Virgin School or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just had a snoop, duck me she ditched him for what looks like a weak side burned up scouse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pushing the pram in the Instagram story stating thereโ€™s thunder and hail...doesnโ€™t pull the pram cover over the child though gotta get that story for the gram ๐Ÿคจ
I thought exactly this too!

Has he read here and hidden his profile?! I can't find it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Scrap that.. found him! He's alright isn't he?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
For someone who claims to be so โ€˜little old meโ€™ she certainly seems extremely outgoing and fond of herself in her MySpace pics!!

Also agree about the clothes - she literally never wears the same thing twice and seems to buy new clothes every week (the latest being those extremely questionable shoes). Iโ€™m all for people doing what they want with their own money but it seems so excessive and also completely flies in the face of what she spouts about trying to limit plastic for the environment. Does she not realise that fast fashion is also very damaging?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought exactly this too!

Has he read here and hidden his profile?! I can't find it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Scrap that.. found him! He's alright isn't he?!
I crumbled and stalked him too, heโ€™s fit. Canโ€™t see bill in him though other then the eyes, I think all her kiddos look like her x

Reactions: 1
I found his MySpace page too, and in those younger pics he's the double of Bill imo... not so much now.

He's decent looking, much better than that absolute drip Mark.

Oh gosh I caved and stalked ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Stephen is a bit of a hottie! What the f was she thinking with moody mark! He had a lucky escape!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.