Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What post was it? She really is a martyr. How are you being a bully by asking about ads?

I know she got a fair few negative comments on her Centre Parcs posts, but she deleted them all rather than replied 🙄
So, I had basically called her out about the Morrisons advert. Literally never had anyone seen her shop there before- she always does a Tesco / Aldi shop with a Waitrose top up from the end of her garden path! And she sent me these messages. I didn’t reply.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So, I had basically called her out about the Morrisons advert. Literally never had anyone seen her shop there before- she always does a Tesco / Aldi shop with a Waitrose top up from the end of her garden path! And she sent me these messages. I didn’t reply.
The reply is the typical "poor me, everyone love me, I'm just trying my best", response you would expect from Charlotte.

Reactions: 10
The reply is the typical "poor me, everyone love me, I'm just trying my best", response you would expect from Charlotte.
That dm stinks of sympathy!!! Charl- you have to have a thick skin to plaster your entire family and life on the gram- like she says she chooses what to share so she has to face up to the fact that not everyone enjoys it! I can’t bare these oh poor me I’ve uploaded 376 Brad ads for shite and can’t see why I’m getting grief! I bet she enjoys the money! Like ppl are saying on here just own it!! She needs to be more real. And stop posing like quasi 👌🏼

Reactions: 6
Urgh, that reply was just desperate waffle. It’s like if she yaps on long enough the recipient will forget the question they asked in the first place. She just distracts attention away from the point. She rarely answers the question in the first place. She’s desperate to be liked and yet she never listens to feedback. Why does a grown woman feel the need to act cute/ditzy/funny/hard done by/vulnerable to her audience? I don’t think she’s really any of those. Strong-willed, thick-skinned, reckless and selfish maybe.

Reactions: 8
Yes! She never directly answers a question! She’s very clever and sneaky. Never actually answers the question properly, just writes an essay and hopes you’ll forget what you originally asked. And again, passive aggressive as ever.

Reactions: 3
Do you mean her current house was £190k? Before this house she lived in a 2 up 2 down terraced house, in a different area. Can’t imagine her first house being £190k?!
My first house (I’m 25 this was 3 years ago we bought) was £190K and was a 2 up 2 down terraced! I live in an expensive area not sure on house prices where she lives x

Reactions: 1
Her address is unfortunately easily found on Google, because of information she has given away. I found her address and looked on zoopla at previous sold prices and she did pay 190k

No bloody way is she an E!!!! I know everyone carries it slightly differently but my boobs are noticeably large and I’m a D or E depending on the shop. She looks more like a C cup.

Oh my pesky bee stings cough I mean E cups are always getting in the way
Exactly the same here I always thought she carried more weight on her bottom half and less on the chest ! Maybe the bra was on the wrong hanger... 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.