Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to admit, I saw her m&s as post and thought bloody hell, she's looking good, then felt bad that it's February and I've not even tried to lose the weight I said I would yet...
But then I came here and saw its strategic posing again and she looks her normal size in the photo after.

I don't care what size she is, and I don't like commenting on people's weight/looks (if I do I try to be diplomatic about it🙈) but bloody hell, she's like a wizard with her posing! Why not just be honest and accept your size and own it?

**Goes off to eat a salad**

Reactions: 8
Have to admit, I saw her m&s as post and thought bloody hell, she's looking good, then felt bad that it's February and I've not even tried to lose the weight I said I would yet...
But then I came here and saw its strategic posing again and she looks her normal size in the photo after.

I don't care what size she is, and I don't like commenting on people's weight/looks (if I do I try to be diplomatic about it🙈) but bloody hell, she's like a wizard with her posing! Why not just be honest and accept your size and own it?

**Goes off to eat a salad**
This is so true. The photo this afternoon she looks almost double the size of the one in M&S - which is absolutely fine, I don’t care what size she is. But what I do think is wrong is we’re all here feeling bad about how we look and she is completely catfishing us essentially. She either needs to own her size and be true to it, or if she doesn’t like it then change it.

Reactions: 4
Agree with other posts saying she needs to own her true size! Although the wonky legged poses are so funny. I think they just draw more attention to what's she trying to hide! She's nice looking and her body suits her so she doesn't need to be standing like shes trying to force an awkward turd out all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The jeans also look a bit tight on her if you ask me. Again, difficult to tell because of the daft pose.

Thought the exact same as everyone else, with the m&s post I was thinking woah she has lost some weight and I really need to get my ass into gear. The next photo, her legs look alot bigger. Very misleading.

I might try a pair of m&s jeans though, anyone tried them?

Reactions: 1
Thought the exact same as everyone else, with the m&s post I was thinking woah she has lost some weight and I really need to get my ass into gear. The next photo, her legs look alot bigger. Very misleading.

My friend lives in their skinny jeans. She’s a size 10 though! They do seem reasonably priced.

ive got a pair of their mom jeans. Hate the name, quite like the jeans (especially good for those on the shorter side). Tempted to get some more the next time I get sent a discount code in the post

Wow her parents gave her the deposit! The house was 190k so they will have given her around 20 grand!
Do you mean her current house was £190k? Before this house she lived in a 2 up 2 down terraced house, in a different area. Can’t imagine her first house being £190k?!

My friend lives in their skinny jeans. She’s a size 10 though! They do seem reasonably priced.
Thanks, might try a pair on on my lunch break tomorrow!

ive got a pair of their mom jeans. Hate the name, quite like the jeans (especially good for those on the shorter side). Tempted to get some more the next time I get sent a discount code in the post
I don't have any mom jeans, might see what they're like!

Love M&S jeans!
I think you can tell in her face that she’s bigger. She looks more like her ‘before’ pics she used to post when doing slimming world as she’s lost the definition in her face.

Reactions: 2
Love M&S jeans!
I think you can tell in her face that she’s bigger. She looks more like her ‘before’ pics she used to post when doing slimming world as she’s lost the definition in her face.
Definitely. Her face is fuller and rounder.

I can totally relate though, as I feel the same about my own face when I look in the mirror since Christmas!!

Reactions: 2
Do you mean her current house was £190k? Before this house she lived in a 2 up 2 down terraced house, in a different area. Can’t imagine her first house being £190k?!
In my area you'd struggle to find a two up two down at that price (East Anglia, so not the South East).

Where I am (near Windsor) you wouldn’t get a 2 bed flat for that price 😂
Same for me in Brighton! I bought in 2009 and the value on my home has doubled. It’s crazy. We saved so much for a deposit, no help from family, nor would I expect them to stump up the cash.

As an aside, I had commented before Christmas on one of Charlotte’s posts, calling her out on ads and she actually sent me a longish message on Instagram about how she had been bullied all her life and it was making her depressed!

Whats childhood bullies and depression got to do with ramming ads down people's throat. I fail to see the correlation. I know she has an extension and wedding to pay for but using mental health as an excuse is not going to win here back anyone. Just had a look on her insta. She averaged an ad every 3 days from mid November to Christmas Day.

Last edited:
As an aside, I had commented before Christmas on one of Charlotte’s posts, calling her out on ads and she actually sent me a longish message on Instagram about how she had been bullied all her life and it was making her depressed!
What post was it? She really is a martyr. How are you being a bully by asking about ads?

I know she got a fair few negative comments on her Centre Parcs posts, but she deleted them all rather than replied 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.