Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dresses are so tight around her torso. You can see her sides bulging out.
How she can make a YT video telling everyone she's been going to the gym for 8 months and still look the same?
8 months is a long time, even if her aim isn't to loose weight (bullshit), you would still see a difference going every day for 8 months.

But then she doesn't say she only does 46 minutes on a cross trainer and the calories burned are probably put back on during the day with what she eats.

I agree that YT favourite video was very manic and what was with all the fucks?! It came across so weird and not normal

Reactions: 13
Thank all for the well wishes, met my surgeon yesterday and we have a plan, so I can focus on the summer holidays and work until my surgery (kids are off 😅)

That favourites video is utterly, utterly bizarre?! She is so manic in it, it genuinely gave me a headache!!!!

I find colour analysis interesting, but how can she spend so much time thinking about this and trying out different shades etc. is her life really that empty that that's all she has?! She does duck all, goes NOWHERE, has no social life or close friendship group/family. Literally no one notices all these things Charlotte?! Who are you trying to impress, parading your TikTok finds and trends?

She has the saddest existence, I genuinely feel sorry for her! What a vacuous, empty life! She desperately needs some hobbies beyond thinking about what colour lipstick or dress to buy next. I always think about if I was to die tomorrow - what would people say about me? What nice things would they say, what funny stories would they have etc? What good did I do in my life and what mark did I leave behind? What purpose did I have? What would people say about her 🙈?!

Also, I can't stand how she says 'this that and the other' 🤣

And finally, Charlotte love you haven't lost weight on your face, stop trying to make it happen. The rat videos you posted the other day with the carrier on the counter made your face look positively rotund.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So much for colour analysis bollocks, she is wearing black today which is not one of her colours 🤔 she needs to stop talking about it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she run out of the hair spray product for her daughter knowing full well how dry and tangled it is. Yet makes sure she's got all the make up, body spray trend products (including back ups and dupes!!), sunglasses, THAT ARE NON ESSENTIAL AND DOESN'T ACTUALLY NEED!!
That is the true Charlotte. And the f bombs and mania were off the charts with this vlog!!! Thought she was pissed.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
How can she run out of the hair spray product for her daughter knowing full well how dry and tangled it is. Yet makes sure she's got all the make up, body spray trend products (including back ups and dupes!!), sunglasses, THAT ARE NON ESSENTIAL AND DOESN'T ACTUALLY NEED!!
That is the true Charlotte. And the f bombs and mania were off the charts with this vlog!!! Thought she was pissed.
Going to have to watch now before she deletes it

Reactions: 6
Did she neck a codeine before they vlog as she was absolutely giddy 😂 Those glasses look utterly ridiculous on her and aviators do not suit her face shape. Also, where has all this “I’m fitter, stronger and healthier” come from!! No one who is as morbidly obese as you are is anywhere near healthy Charlotte. She’s totally lost the run of herself so she has in fast she’s absolutely delusional 😂😂 She’s photoshopped the duck out of today’s insta picture hasn’t she 😂 We all know how wide you really are Charl.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She has a heart shaped face 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 DEAD 😂😂😂😂😂
---
She’s just a bit simple really isn’t she. Stick at being 13 and obviously getting all the attention from her parents/grandparents. Amazing how she runs out of stuff for the kids but then goes on to say she buys extra stuff for herself to make sure she never runs out!! How many mums ever do that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15