Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the same woman that comes home from being drenched in the rain and instead of changes to warm dry comfortable clothes, she sits down and films a 30 minute YouTube video. She's bleeping tapped in the head
Tapped in the head hahahahah. What a line

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See, 46 mins on a cross trainer 3x a week really works! 🤣
She’s also looks like she’s lost about a stone since this morning’s insta pic as well 😂 The levels of delusion are high with Charlotte just now and I am genuinely wondering if it’s manic highs she’s suffering from.
---
Maybe the antidepressants have finally, suddenly left her body?
Ah yes! How could I forget that it was those that made her gain weight and not the sheer amount of tit she eats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gosh she's really aged in that year hasn't she?! Must be the grief 🙈

My husband finds her incredibly irritating if I have a video on and thinks she's a narcissistic bellend. Today while I was listening to the favourites vlog he convinced himself that she can't be making money from social media now because her content is so shite, so he looked up social blade - and he was right! 🤣

Her YouTube earnings are £10-£160 a month apparently. Now that won't include brand work I would think - but assuming that's £300-£1000 a pop, and very thin on the ground now - do we think she even makes minimum wage now?!

• Haha
Can anyone else see this? Has she filled that area in to look like her dress? Or is my eyes playing tricks. Looks odd
---
And that's exactly how you know she doesn't give a flying duck about hose kids. Buys extras of her own tit so she doesn't run out but doesn't do the same for her kids? I will always and forever buy my kids stuff before myself and they'll never ever go without

Attachments

• Angry
She always makes me laugh when she says she has fine hair but lots of it. Charlotte, people who have a lot of hair don’t have to constantsy pull all their hair round to the side of their head! The constant pulling/touching it makes me 🤢 and you can see there is no hair or a thin bit left at the back. I have thick hair, I can’t put clips in as it won’t hold the weight of it, she does not.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She always makes me laugh when she says she has fine hair but lots of it. Charlotte, people who have a lot of hair don’t have to constantsy pull all their hair round to the side of their head! The constant pulling/touching it makes me 🤢 and you can see there is no hair or a thin bit left at the back. I have thick hair, I can’t put clips in as it won’t hold the weight of it, she does not.
This! I've always thought she has quite thin, flat hair which is likely why she always curls it. On the rare occasions she scrapes it back and posts a pic you can see how thinning it is at the front.

I also have super thick hair (actually thick not Charlotte thick 😂) and feel your pain! Takes bloody ages to style so usually gets tied back, then get a headache from the weight of it 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry if already mentioned but 15 minutes in to her recent vlog (I’ve had to skip a lot) when she holds up her leggings…did anyone else notice they have holes in & she wore them that morning & advertising how great they are?!

edited to say - she does mention it! I just hadn’t got that far!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The comments on the evening routine about her laughing at the ring camera footage of Frank walking the dog and another asking why she does her cleaning when the kids are home have been deleted. She did snippy replies to both and then a few days later, deletes them. Why though? She's a sneaky witch and I bet the original posters won't know.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She says she does it on a platter to save on washing up, but like surely if she filled each child’s plate then she’d have one LESS thing to wash.

Reactions: 8
Surely Bill can polish off a lot or that himself! Such a lazy cow. I’ve shoved chips in the oven for my 2 tonight, but I’ve also done some cod and vegetables to go with it too. Quick, easy and healthy! Lazy witch.

Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with it all mixing. Strawberries next to chicken 🤮.
But it’s ok, it’s not for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
How is tonight's "picky bits" board dinner for 3 children?! My 2 would demolish that as an evening snack after their dinner 🤨