Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she stands to the side in her videos fills me with rage!
Stand straight charlotte and stop trying to convince yourself and others you're midsize!

Reactions: 8
The YT video of her buying a ton of junk for bills birthday….. gave off odd vibes that she wanted them to come and chill at her house like the witch of gingerbread man 😂😂😂💀….. desperately trying to live her youth through bill. She always goes on about how she has bill so so young (24?!) like she was special and so brave for having a baby in her young 20s. Such a wierd vibe. Then in the video she says ohhh goodies for me with her cleaning products, she gives me the total ick she defo needs that citalopram back. X
24 is not young at all for having your first child especially not 12 years ago. I had all 3 of my kids by the time I was 25, the way she used to act about being such a young mum with Bill you'd thibk she was a teen mum

Reactions: 11
You think she wants people to say “you don’t look old enough to have a 12yo” but they don’t because she either looks like the crazy frog or a drag queen so she has to say it herself for some really odd validation? Maybe it’s her trying to validate her lack of a real job?

I WAS a young mum with my first and when I say I have a 17yo I always get that I don’t look old enough. Its a bit embarrassing to hear, tbh, as I have no idea how to answer it, seeing as I was only 1 year older than they are now when I had them 😳🤣

Reactions: 10
I have autism/ADHD and Charlotte definitely doesn’t have it. But, I can totally see her trying to use it as an excuse for being a big fat weeping walloper 😂
Agreed. I have ADHD and these influencers trying to diagnose themselves to justify their existence really pisses me off.

ADHD isn’t being disorganised, quirky or chaotic like these people think.
If they had to live with it they would understand how much it affects everyday life.

Anyway rant over, let’s get back to the lazy fat twit 😂

She 100% wet the front of her dress in that k ew reel to try and make a funny...
Well it wasn't charlotte. Your content is tit

Reactions: 7
So manic in her favourites video. Dropping F bombs. Was it filmed the same day as the rat drama? If yes, then wow!

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she change her dress?
In a real job anyone would do this if could - she’s at home with a wardrobe full of overly tight dresses to pick from
---
And she uses curry powder oh my

Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she change her dress?
In a real job anyone would do this if could - she’s at home with a wardrobe full of overly tight dresses to pick from
---
And she uses curry powder oh my
This is the same woman that comes home from being drenched in the rain and instead of changes to warm dry comfortable clothes, she sits down and films a 30 minute YouTube video. She's bleeping tapped in the head

Reactions: 13
This is the same woman that comes home from being drenched in the rain and instead of changes to warm dry comfortable clothes, she sits down and films a 30 minute YouTube video. She's bleeping tapped in the head
Definitely not right is she. Wonder how long she can drag this influencer lark out for.... she barely gets engagement

Spouting her usual tit about the Gym!!!!! You spend 46 mins on the x-trainer and do feck all else yet you’re making out you’re this amazing Gym Bunny 😡

She’s never felt so amazing and healthy!!!! I don’t like to drag things up but how many times in the last 4 weeks has she been feeling unwell!!!
Or telling us how she’s “coming” down with something!!!!

I’ve never wanted to put my fist 👊 in someone’s face so much as I do with that ugly mug!!!!
---
As soon as I’m home it’s bra off, joggers and vest on and I stay like that until the next time I’m leaving the house!!!
I think she thinks she’s on a set of “Little House on the Prairie!!!
She’s definitely the doppelgänger for “Harriet Olsen” (Horrible Nellie’s mum)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Do not tell me that she thinks she is like Sabrina Carpenter now because that will send me over the edge. She's about 5 ft and tiny. I do not know what this woman sees in the mirror, but years ago I actually thought she was kind, pretty and she was preparing some nice looking meals. I thought she was making them for everyone. I never realised she was cooking freezer bluddy tapas or whatever she calls that stuff for the children and filtering her photos as much as she does.

I wonder if Mark has a bingo card to work out what actual size she will be when the last milkmaid dress of the summer/autumn comes off and he sees what real damage has been done this year. That's a pretty small bedroom when there's two people and a gigantic toe involved.

• Haha
Exactly Charlotte. Not even 8 o clock and you’ve shoved your phone in your kids face, filming and uploading to your public social media. It’s mental.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Exactly Charlotte. Not even 8 o clock and you’ve shoved your phone in your kids face, filming and uploading to your public social media. It’s mental.
Oh he’s just the image of Mark I’m every way!! No Charlotte he’s not. He may like football but he is 100% you.

Reactions: 10
First favourite in her favourites video is the gym.
Bore off Charlotte you lazy self entitled prick.

She’s never been this fit and healthy in her life? Your arse tells a different story.
---
And 46 mins on the cross trainer warrants protein drinks 😂

• Haha
Anyone seen the videos on tiktok saying a women's sundress (milkmaid) drive men wild?!
Wonder if that's why our charl wears nowt else. (And to hide her size of course)Thinks shes irresistible 😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen the videos on tiktok saying a women's sundress (milkmaid) drive men wild?!
Wonder if that's why our charl wears nowt else. (And to hide her size of course)Thinks shes irresistible 😷
Probably thinks it shows off her tits (🤮)

Also she only wears them as she can buy them 3 sizes too small.

All she buys is TikTok trends. She’s a sad case

Reactions: 9
Probably thinks it shows off her tits (🤮)

Also she only wears them as she can buy them 3 sizes too small.

All she buys is TikTok trends. She’s a sad case
She's definitely a sad case! Can't wait to see her riveting content today! Wonder if we will get a toe shot 🤔 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Covid, gym, Grandad, mental health, colour analysis, rinse, repeat....
📣 BOOOORRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG 📣

• Haha