Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little food reels are obviously her new attempt to rebrand because she doesn’t have anything else to share but she needs to do better than chicken dippers and pepperami if she wants to do it long term. Even the quesadillas reel was awful, just not enough food, my kids would need potato wedges or something on the side and a tonne of veg not the token cucumber and watermelon which as someone else said is basically water.
it’s just tit processed food and while that’s fine every now and then it’s what her kids eat day in and day out combined with a sedentary lifestyle glued to tablets and consoles. She thinks because they aren’t overweight it’s fine but none of her kids look particularly healthy, even Bill.

She could have done so well with family food a few years ago when she was likeable and would have got a good following from it, going from weaning ideas, through the toddler years and adapting now they are older but she is too lazy to actually cook for the kids and the constant excuses about not eating as a family are really lame given that she is at home all day every day. When you think about it she has less than 60k followers on Instagram which isn’t that many considering this is her job and she’s been selling her kids online for over 12 years now.

Mark is a lazy fucker but at least he isn’t the one putting himself out there pretending to be something he isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She looks like a fly in those sunglasses.
---
Took this screenshot earlier incase it got deleted on the picky plate reel and lo and behold it’s gone now 🙄
I know that girl 😅🙈
We mix in the same circles and have a sort of similar name. She's the sweetest, kindest person. She's a nurse and without saying too much she knows what it's like to be hungry as a child so this must have touched a nerve. She had a nasty couple of comments from Charlotte basically saying to feed her own kids and stop judging parents and then was blocked. She did put a post up on FB with screenshots but it's been deleted now

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh and as for this mornings photo of herself, isn’t it odd that she looks bigger than this photo of her from a year ago. Yet she doesn’t edit her photos. Someone’s pants are on fire.
A9EE1CA1-392C-41D3-BAE7-95A5796BF4BB.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh and as for this mornings photo of herself, isn’t it odd that she looks bigger than this photo of her from a year ago. Yet she doesn’t edit her photos. Someone’s pants are on fire. View attachment 3023826
This photo is ridiculous. Who poses with their legs like that?
---
I know that girl 😅🙈
We mix in the same circles and have a sort of similar name. She's the sweetest, kindest person. She's a nurse and without saying too much she knows what it's like to be hungry as a child so this must have touched a nerve. She had a nasty couple of comments from Charlotte basically saying to feed her own kids and stop judging parents and then was blocked. She did put a post up on FB with screenshots but it's been deleted now
Not surprised, we all know Charlotte is a nasty piece of work who can’t take any form of criticism even if it’s not from a bad place.

Get the girl on this thread so she can see the light about Charlotte!

This photo is ridiculous. Who poses with their legs like that?
---

Not surprised, we all know Charlotte is a nasty piece of work who can’t take any form of criticism even if it’s not from a bad place.

Get the girl on this thread so she can see the light about Charlotte!
I'll pop her a message 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Frank is a waste of bleeping space.

Things I think he does in the house -
Cut the grass
Cook for Charlotte once a week
Drive the family to gifted days out
The occasional BBQ

Apart from shagging and putting up with Charlotte, does he do anything else?!
I mean putting up with her must be exhausting so no wonder he doesn't do anything (joking)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Cut the grass
The occasional BBQ

Oh Saint Mark walks the dog remember! Because Charl finds it absolutely hilarious watching him on the ring doorbell 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

And apart from that he’s just a super fun dad and the man she proper fancies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Cut the grass
The occasional BBQ

He shags hazel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hair on the cheese 🤢
Because she constantly pulls it all forward so she can lie and say she has a lot of it! Lost some on the cheese there Charl!! Minger, tie it up when you are cooking or preparing food. She is a vile piece of work, I said before on here, about my friend who messaged her, asking if she had ever heard of Lipodema , as my friend thought she ( my friend) had it and she is the same shape as Charlotte ( size 18/20). The response Was so rude and then blocked. I hope karma hits her hard. The nice image she puts out there is as fake as the image she’s a good mother.

Because she constantly pulls it all forward so she can lie and say she has a lot of it! Lost some on the cheese there Charl!! Minger, tie it up when you are cooking or preparing food. She is a vile piece of work, I said before on here, about my friend who messaged her, asking if she had ever heard of Lipodema , as my friend thought she ( my friend) had it and she is the same shape as Charlotte ( size 18/20). The response Was so rude and then blocked. I hope karma hits her hard. The nice image she puts out there is as fake as the image she’s a good mother.
I think I remember you mentioning your friend messaged her. It sounded like your friend was really well intentioned.

Reactions: 3
I showed my 11 year old daughter that picky plate and told her it was her dinner today and she's to share it with her brother and sister. She looked me dead in the face and asked if we needed to go shopping? Then asked if I could ask nanny to make them some more dinner cause she doesnt think theyd have full bellys after it! (Bless her heart and her 2 younger siblings hardly eat anything and one is mostly tube fed) Think that says it all really

• Sad
Reactions: 8
IMG_6756.jpeg

it’s the tapping on the tub for me! 🤢 reminds me of Thing in Addams Family.

why do we need to watch her filling a container full of sweets! Why? Why has this become a thing?

Reactions: 13