Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Her mum could have easily offered to get the kids from school. She doesn't work?
---
I think she’d really benefit from volunteering her time somewhere, at least then she’d have other people to chat to rather than crying on the internet. Her ads seem to have dramatically reduced from last year so she must have loads of free time on her hands really if her kids are at school all day and she’s doing less ads.
She wants to spend all day in bed, eating sweets, buying off tiktok shop or looking at herself in the mirror and preening. She won't ever get a proper job let alone volunteer for no money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Iv not commented on this in forever but felt compelled, this is hands down the most pathetic thing iv ever seen on instagram. This woman has serious issues and zero resillience. Im so angry that she has posted this when the world is how it is. Crying about a rat theyve had what less than a year cos its got a respiratory tract infection - my child has had one and iv not been on instagram wailing. She needs serious help shes absolutely pathetic!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There is definitely something wrong mentally for her to be THAT upset that she starts crying about a rat that's got "too skinny".
It's not like it was curled up in a ball half dead looking.

Reactions: 7
She seems to have forgotten about Gaza again which is convenient now the calls to shut down influencers who don’t mention it seem to have calmed for now.

Reactions: 22
There was a lot of hysteria over a rat being potentially unwell. I understand we all get upset when worrying about our pets but why post that online?! It was unhinged. Also she kept touching her eye ball with a towel 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The woman clearly isn’t well - someone who loves her needs to get her to her doc and back on her meds asap
She should definitely go back on the meds
She won’t though as she convinced herself (with no evidence) that anti depressants made her gain weight.

The weight has really dropped off now she’s med free 🤣

I think she’s put on timber!

• Haha
She should definitely go back on the meds
She won’t though as she convinced herself (with no evidence) that anti depressants made her gain weight.

The weight has really dropped off now she’s med free 🤣

I think she’s put on timber!
The YT video of her buying a ton of junk for bills birthday….. gave off odd vibes that she wanted them to come and chill at her house like the witch of gingerbread man 😂😂😂💀….. desperately trying to live her youth through bill. She always goes on about how she has bill so so young (24?!) like she was special and so brave for having a baby in her young 20s. Such a wierd vibe. Then in the video she says ohhh goodies for me with her cleaning products, she gives me the total ick she defo needs that citalopram back. X

Reactions: 9
Ok I must be completely heartless because I had lots of pets growing up and I never cried when they died I was obviously sad but that was me as a child she’s a grown woman crying over a flipping rat!! Surely that is not normal behaviour. I lost my childhood dog as an adult and I did shed a few tears but things like rats hamsters etc I didn’t think people got emotionally attached too as they have such short lives anyway??

Reactions: 8
She needs to get off the internet. The sobbing stories over a minging rat. FFS. She’s an absolute melt and clearly feels that this is her year of grief. What must her viewers think going through real heartache. She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think it matters what your pet is, if you love them then you love them and of course be sad if they die. Charlotte filming herself crying over the rat just being a bit poorly was so far from normal behaviour. She really does need to see her doctor. Maybe take Daisy and Stan with her to check out their weight/Sticklers.

Reactions: 11
This was my first thought! Concerned for a skinny rat but not worried about her skeletal daughter
Daisy us also very very thin.. The rat hasn’t got thin overnight Charl. Maybe should have taken her earlier? Also take Daisy to the doctors.
---
I’m calling it now, the sudden ramming down our throats that she loves animals will Segway into ADHD & how it’s ok to be different, that’s why she feels these emotions etc and it’s ok etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This was my first thought! Concerned for a skinny rat but not worried about her skeletal daughter

---
I’m calling it now, the sudden ramming down our throats that she loves animals will Segway into ADHD & how it’s ok to be different, that’s why she feels these emotions etc and it’s ok etc
I can see that happening too. Quite a few other “influencers” (online exploiters) are either alluding to or trying to push for ADHD or similar diagnoses. Meldrum being one of them. I think it’s their way of trying to explain how they couldn’t possibly cope in a 9-5 job. However, Charl did work & seemed more relatable a few years ago. Now she is off the scale - she does need to seek professional advice - not that of people who will blow smoke up her midsize arse online!

Reactions: 7

---
I have autism/ADHD and Charlotte definitely doesn’t have it. But, I can totally see her trying to use it as an excuse for being a big fat weeping walloper 😂

The bloody toes are back out on show!! Has this become her thing now? Suns out quick throw on a milkmaid dress and sandals and film myself walking with my huge big toe sticking out the top! If she starts getting more followers they’re definitely the foot fetish crowd.

I suppose she’s at least not sat in front of the rat cage crying into the camera again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6