Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so true!! Will be interesting to see how she responds to this. Probably some sappy comment about how Bill’s friends are really good boys.
Bills really lucky, he has a group of friends, the sweetest dudes, we love them all, we, really, do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everyone go and watch her new TikTok 😂😂😂 this is the wench who says she never uses filters and she looks like a complete twit 😂😂😂
I’ve got second hand embarrassment for the muppet!
---
Has she been at the prosecco? 🤪 Imagine coming downstairs and seeing your mum/wife has set up a camera in the kitchen to film herself miming, pouting and eye bleeping herself so that she can put it on the internet for STRANGERS! She don't half rate herself.

And look at the difference in her face from the grocery vlog to today's little cringe fest?! #fakeasfuck. And nice choice of song clip choice there Charl!
She really is very unfortunate looking. 😐

Reactions: 8
Imagine ignoring your kids so you can lipsync into a hairbrush an explicit song in the hopes some internet strangers will give you a 'like'

• Sad
Reactions: 15
OMG the Father’s Day tribute to her Dad….genuinely I’ve nearly got goosebumps with secondhand embarrassment for her. How does she not realise what an emotionally stunted, narcissistic twit she sounds like?

Also I was really struck by how weird it sounds that she actually went to university and (presumably) Iived away from home for several years. Because her behaviour now suggests absolutely zero common sense, none of the basic wit that typically comes with (again presumably) having had to apply herself to something other than setting up a tripod and throwing on 10 layers of Charlotte Tilbury to film another yawn fest grocery haul.

Things like (one or more of) getting a degree, living away from home, finding employment in, like, you know, a proper workplace, and actually functioning like a normal adult surrounded by lots of other proper adults, usually set people up for being, well, sensible, self-aware normal adults. Not vacuous, emotionally stunted, lazy TWATS such as midsize.

Out of interest, does anyone know what her degree is in (assuming ‘went to university’ means she actually graduated)? Is it some Mickey Mouse thing a la Meldrum perhaps?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Out of interest, does anyone know what her degree is in (assuming ‘went to university’ means she actually graduated)? Is it some Mickey Mouse thing a la Meldrum perhaps?!
University of Central Lancashire, Journalism, 2:1

First job out of uni was editing an online cleaning magazine.

Reactions: 6
It’s as if she has regressed over the years. She acts like a whining pre-teen instead of the wife & mother she is meant to be. She used to have a full-time job, look after Bill & run a house (before she met Mark etc). Now she can only function if she is being constantly hand-held through life or with a cheering committee. These pathetic posts she puts out show how emotionally stunted she is & it worries me if she is like that, who is providing emotional stability & reassurance to her children.

Reactions: 11
Ah of course! Her ‘I used to be a journalist’ shite is all coming back to me 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the reminder.

University of Central Lancashire, Journalism, 2:1

First job out of uni was editing an online cleaning magazine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Tik Tok. I’m speechless with disgust. Poor poor Bill when the kids at school find it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That Tik Tok. I’m speechless with disgust. Poor poor Bill when the kids at school find it.
My son is at secondary school & his friend’s parents came up as recommended friends on TikTok. That’s how easy it is to find or have people shown to you on social media. My son thought nothing of it & scrolled past. But most children would snoop on a friend’s parents page…& poor Bill’s life is splashed all over Charl’s.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2998505

Ooft, I'm sure she could have written this in a more sensitive way given Bill has a different dad.
She’s a bleeping witch! Sorry but she is. How about just saying something like he’s a great dad and also something along the lines of he’s a great step dad and also bills lucky to have his own great dad as well as mark? Bill will notice this. She’s such a sad sop, imaging her sat there in that corner, festering and creeping on Mark, gurning at him whilst lusting after his 🍆 for later 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 14