Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JFC that photo collage about Frank. Whatever about the fact that it’s yet more utterly vacuous drivel (all the more shocking from someone who used to be a journalist 🤣🤣). But wow oh wow, the pics just show how the years have not been kind to poor Frank. He looks haggard, and dead behind the eyes. Well done, Charl.

Reactions: 12
She’s just SO ashamed to have ever loved another man besides Mark isn’t she!!
A really nasty way of wording it, constant digs at her ex. I feel sorry for Bill, bet he never mentions his dad around any of them, probably doesn’t want to upset mummy and her pathetic wannabe fairy tale life!

Reactions: 18
It’s nice Bill and Mark get on and seem to have a good relationship but, he did not need to ‘step up and love him Like his own’ on account that Bills dad is very much in the picture and is already doing that. She really pisses me off. Sorry Charl, you can’t rewrite history. Mark is not your one and only, you were with another man and had a child together. Also quickly moved Mark in after kicking Bills dad out! Classy.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2998505

Ooft, I'm sure she could have written this in a more sensitive way given Bill has a different dad.
Wow that's awful and bullshit. Marks always dreamed of watching football with his son but, why does he never take him to watch a match?? Hmmm!! In fact, he takes the kids nowhere!!
Not that great is he Charlotte you bullshitter.
I feel extremely sorry for bill she's basically wishing him away In the first sentence.
Why does she write like bills dad is never around?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Taylor’s never give up …. Hmmmm why say that ?!
I think that part sounds kind of threatening 😂 There’s no escape for Mark!

It’s a horrible message in that Father’s Day post. Why is she always acting so ashamed that William has a different dad? It’s very old fashioned and quite nasty really. William wouldn’t be here if you hadn’t chosen to be with his dad Charlotte, do you wish him away in favour of Mark? Maybe learn keep some thoughts in your head instead of spewing them all over social media for likes.

Her views are gross, she spoke judgementally on her blog about single parents and then when it was shown on one of these threads she deleted the whole thing. Given that she is so young I can only imagine that those kinds of views come from her family, possibly her parents didn’t approve of her splitting with her ex and getting with Mark which is why they are no longer close.

That Father’s Day post isn’t about how great of a dad he is *cough cough*. It’s a simpering love letter, similar to something a teenager would write. She’s sprinkled in breadcrumbs about the kids but it’s really about her and how she feels. I’m not surprised though really, I bet that whole house revolves around her and her needs and wants.

Reactions: 19
That Father’s Day post isn’t about how great of a dad he is *cough cough*. It’s a simpering love letter, similar to something a teenager would write. She’s sprinkled in breadcrumbs about the kids but it’s really about her and how she feels. I’m not surprised though really, I bet that whole house revolves around her and her needs and wants.
Their relationship is beyond strange. And that but about Taylor’s not giving up 100% reads as if they’ve gone through a rough patch (aka Hazel)

Can someone update me on hazel? What the situ with hazel? I joined the thread a few months ago and so I have no idea

Well Charl I would say Taylor’s very much give up, you gave up on Bills dad as soon as you laid eyes on Mark didn’t you? How strange you can spin that narrative only when it suits you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone update me on hazel? What the situ with hazel? I joined the thread a few months ago and so I have no idea
someone left a comment on her YouTube channel telling her to ask Mark about Hazel insinuating that he was having an affair. so it’s a running joke although some believe it is quite possibly true.
---
Well Charl I would say Taylor’s very much give up, you gave up on Bills dad as soon as you laid eyes on Mark didn’t you? How strange you can spin that narrative only when it suits you!
“Taylor’s don’t give up!!” Also a shame you gave up on making sure Stan didn’t have sticklers after she saw he didn’t have a cleft pallet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she always do the lingering fingers over anything she’s bought. Showing a few bits from H&M for Stan and Daisy and always the flow creepy fingers 🤢🤢. I hope she plans on buying them new stuff nearer the holiday. The amount she spends on herself and yet the get a couple of cheap tees two months before they go away,

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why does she always do the lingering fingers over anything she’s bought. Showing a few bits from H&M for Stan and Daisy and always the flow creepy fingers 🤢🤢. I hope she plans on buying them new stuff nearer the holiday. The amount she spends on herself and yet the get a couple of cheap tees two months before they go away,
It's Charlotte we're talking about, they'll get nothing but cheap tit. She'll never ever spend on them kids which is so unfortunate

Reactions: 5
For goodness sake, Milking it with a capital M 😡
She has not got a clue. Insulting to people who have lost children, parents at a young age etc. She is privileged to have had her grandad for so long. It's not a competition but my god she really needs to learn to deal with things

Reactions: 15
She has not got a clue. Insulting to people who have lost children, parents at a young age etc. She is privileged to have had her grandad for so long. It's not a competition but my god she really needs to learn to deal with things
She also doesn’t have to mask her grief & go to work, face people (real people, not talking in to her phone) when absolutely broken hearted like the rest of us who have been through loss! 😢😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14