Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gets worse.

Used up more of my very precious time to nip to an actual neighbour. Wife has dementia and I’d seen an ambulance there yesterday first thing.

Can you believe that husband wasn’t even there for half my visit. Carer opened the door so I had a tea with a woman I know, but who has no clue who I am. Can you imagine the fact that I can’t then talk about ME?!!!
Husband neighbour finally came home and has agreed I can do some shopping for them and come over for a cup of tea on days off so he’s not worried about leaving wife neighbour but can do some hobbies.
But he wasn’t grateful enough for my act of service because he didn’t tell me how impressed he was with me, so in fact I think I won’t bother.
I feel like I should have tears, clapping and a gushing social media post. Otherwise what’s the point?
Should be at least on the local news for that tbh! Hope you’re proud of yourself though! The people of Poynton sound like the dream, might need to relocate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’d really think she’d be a bit more careful what she posts on her grid now Bill is at secondary school. Awful toilet 🤢 selfie with the utter drivel she has written yet again. He must be getting the absolute piss ripped out of him.
Uts probably why she's so insistent n telling everybody he actually has friends
---
...and the editing she was 'busy' with earlier on in the week was the snorefest, GRWM while I put 5 foundations and 3 blushers on, that she'd filmed!
Her content really is just the life and times of Charlotte Taylor aged 35 on rinse and repeat. :sleep: :sleep:
So petty but it irrates the duck out of me the way she holds make up brushes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So an old man who she’s her huffing and puffing on a machine everyday, and then goes into the disabled toilet everyday to take a selfie, comes to tell her she’s inspirational.
He must think if she uses the disabled toilet everyday, she is disabled. Who would be rude enough to do that each day if they weren’t?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She can't be serious?!

Added screenshot for those blocked. If I had to see it, so do you!
Can't get past the second paragraph. She writes like a six year old "and we did this and then we did that and then our mam called us in for our tea. It was egg and chips and we liked it. Then we went to bed".

she's also getting her didn't happen inspo from BrummyMummy who would have rando people complimenting her when out running

Reactions: 14
It really is bizarre. Do you think she sees herself as disabled? How is she an inspiration by going on a cross trainer in the gym? So bloody odd.
Like the time she swam on a spa break with the girls and Suzanne was cheering her on 😵💫. Can you imagine being at that spa🤣. I just don’t get it. It’s not as though she has visibly lots a tonne of weight either.

Reactions: 11
Omg Marks dad exists, never heard him mentioned before. Clearly only gets a Father’s Day visit from his grandchildren and that’s all.
charls also posted a photo of Mark as a child and it’s absolute proof (not that we doubted it) that Stan looks nothing like him.

Reactions: 20
Put a long wig on Stan and you wouldn’t be able to tell who was Charlotte and who was Stan.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look how happy Mark looks around his Dad! Such a difference to when he at home!

Reactions: 12
Stan waving the cat around in the birthday vlog is shocking. It’s one thing to allow it but to film it and share it online is just stupid. She’ll get herself reported to the RSPCA - dick

Reactions: 13
Pretends she can’t afford a beef joint then spends £19 on Bacardi, every other item is Tesco finest and the usual sht tonne of rubbish for the kids to rot their teeth on. We’ll be calling her Rishi soon. Someone ring sky for her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How much tit does she buy her kids? Or are the sweets for her the the hooded killer? The constant sugar in their diets is appalling.

Reactions: 8
Oh course the sun came out to shine on Bills birthday! I’m just surprised she didn’t say grandad sent it or the recently deceased dog!

it was lovely seeing the inspiration that is Charlotte Taylor having a fairly average day like all of us! Oh wait you work full time and don’t have the luxury of going to catch up with one of your best friends whilst the kids at school!

Mark looked happy to be there as always as he walked in with the birthday cake! You’d think Bills mother would want to present him with the cake but she’s too busy recording it for content.

why does Muuuurl have to have a quick walk with mark every evening, why can’t Charl spend some time during the day (not just on “Nannah Tuesdays” 🤢) giving the dog a good walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 13