Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄 how many stories on broken eggs. I’m guessing it’s a fox, get a box with a lid and get the milkman to put them in there. We had the same happen not in a million years did I think to take to instragram with this issue!

Reactions: 11
Google it, you fuckwit. Took me one minute to find a container. Or just put a bleeping cool bag outside!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her voice is so irritating & her “content” is nonsense. I can’t believe how much make up she has on - the blusher 😳! 😂
I’m guessing she has to post a certain amount on stories. Also because she asked a basic question in those stories she will get a tonne of people replying and boosting her engagement. I bet there is ad coming up.

Reactions: 7
Something about fatso saying the word footy that makes me want to poke myself in the eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why she is standing behind the bread maker filling it with the ingredients in that ad. She is so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she forget that sha literally shares everything she buys! She might buy those types of crisps for her and Mark every now and again but the kids don’t get them! They get the junkiest and cheapest available.

Reactions: 16
Something about fatso saying the word footy that makes me want to poke myself in the eye.
Her kid makes the junior football team and she’s somehow made it her whole personality 🙄 I imagine there might be a lot of handball being called on that team 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but no way would any kid want to go back to school after an appointment. Lazy Charl just wanted more time to herself to stare into the mirror.

Although poor Daisy probably knows she’ll just be ignored at home 😖

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sorry but no way would any kid want to go back to school after an appointment. Lazy Charl just wanted more time to herself to stare into the mirror.

Although poor Daisy probably knows she’ll just be ignored at home 😖
Aswell as the crowns that are still very visible on her back teeth, her front teeth look rotton aswell!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
TBF the crowns at the back are I think to do with her palate, Charlotte has the same. However it also wouldn’t surprise me in the least if her teeth were rotten considering the appalling diet and sugar they eat.

Reactions: 1
TBF the crowns at the back are I think to do with her palate, Charlotte has the same. However it also wouldn’t surprise me in the least if her teeth were rotten considering the appalling diet and sugar they eat.
How? Did Daisy have a cleft palate? There is some correlation but the crowns are down to decay which is materially caused by diet. If palate made Daisy more prone to decay, then it’s even MORE important to follow dietary advice - particularly around sugary and acidic drinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 6