Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spends all day in bed, eating sweets, buying tit off tiktok shop and fantasising about willy's

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She spends all day in bed, eating sweets, buying tit off tiktok shop and fantasising about willy's
Ugh yes 🤢🤢🤢 the sticky willy comment!! Any excuse to mention willies and she’s like a giggling school girl. She makes me feel nauseous and I’m not a prude.

• Sick
The fact the family photos are coming out show how often they visit….

Reactions: 7
She has one friend doesn’t she? The long suffering Suzanne! Charks lime a little preteen making sure we know she has her 😂

Reactions: 12
She's dick mad. I've genuinely never met, seen or heard of a grown adult, apart from Roy Chubby Brown and drag acts, that mention cocks as much as she does

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her chatty update on you tube she says that when she goes abroad she likes exploring the local culture. Anybody remember when she went to Madrid and just sat in the hotel room looking at people out the window 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surprised this is still there…
---
Also, not sure why she needed to include a video of her body checking as part of bills birthday vlog.
This is so true!! Will be interesting to see how she responds to this. Probably some sappy comment about how Bill’s friends are really good boys.

• Haha
Her chatty update on you tube she says that when she goes abroad she likes exploring the local culture. Anybody remember when she went to Madrid and just sat in the hotel room looking at people out the window 🫠
I can’t recall Charl ever going somewhere cultural. Her holidays abroad have always been the standard beach holidays (plus gifted trip to Disney 🤬) which is fine, but again don’t lie that you are cultural. She doesn’t even go to Manchester and do cultural things. The Madrid trip was embarrassing.

Reactions: 17
I have yet to witness her in foreign territory. So this should be fun!

Reactions: 5
I can’t recall Charl ever going somewhere cultural. Her holidays abroad have always been the standard beach holidays (plus gifted trip to Disney 🤬) which is fine, but again don’t lie that you are cultural. She doesn’t even go to Manchester and do cultural things. The Madrid trip was embarrassing.
It’s such a bizarre thing to claim when you share your whole life online and it is obvious you do nothing that could be called cultural. She goes to the odd theatre show but when someone else has got the tickets for her and she never takes the kids. I actually find it really odd that they’ve never taken the kids to any of the museums or the galleries in Manchester, the city she claims to love so much! My kids have been to them and we don’t even live there.

Weird to see them visit Marks dad yesterday. I don’t think he has really been mentioned before, did he even go to their wedding?

Oh and guys an old lady called me kind yesterday when I helped her in the supermarket. Should I make a post on Instagram about how proud I am of myself? And how the lady is now my best friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Every single one of Bills birthdays has been used for content and views online.
Those kids are going to look back at all the important moments in their lives and remember their mum sitting with a camera.
How can she not see that this will make them resent her and taint their childhood?

• Sad
She’s giddy about going abroad this year 😂🤢🤢 wonder where they are going?! She will be in her bikini this year showing off her gym girly body! Oi Oi 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have Mark’s parents EVER stepped foot on their house?? Or his sister? So bloody odd.

At one point does Bill say FFS mum stop putting those awful cringy birthday reels up. She’s the most cringy mother.

Reactions: 13
Everyone go and watch her new TikTok 😂😂😂 this is the wench who says she never uses filters and she looks like a complete twit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised this is still there…
---
Also, not sure why she needed to include a video of her body checking as part of bills birthday vlog.
yep 100% this happens - my social media is all locked down pretty tight but the amount of friend requests/follow requests I had from kids when my son started secondary school was insane! It’s usually just for a bit of harmless Micky taking but then, most parents won’t have 1000’s of photos and videos to choose from like any ‘influencer’ parent would

Reactions: 6
Has she been at the prosecco? 🤪 Imagine coming downstairs and seeing your mum/wife has set up a camera in the kitchen to film herself miming, pouting and eye bleeping herself so that she can put it on the internet for STRANGERS! She don't half rate herself.

And look at the difference in her face from the grocery vlog to today's little cringe fest?! #fakeasfuck. And nice choice of song clip choice there Charl!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10