Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m really upset.

I had a day off so I decided I’d go walk into town to go grab stuff for supper, rather than asking my OH to grab tit on the way home (I could have not left the house all day and just read my smutty fantasy book all day. Yes, I’m sure you’re all really impressed with me.) I was leaving the house when an older person I “know”, because they live very far down the road, passed by and joked about my squeaky door. We’re both walking into town so no audiobook for me 🙄. I asked about her dog (she’s fine) and she asked about my kids (they’re fine). I added the witty story of breaking my wrist tripping over my kitten and she was suitably “oh you 👏” and “hope you’re ok”. Then we parted ways at the high street.

Guys….not once did she say she was proud of me.
…she WAS in shock that I’ve lived here 10 years and don’t feel the itch to move. We also agreed for us to meet up with my good doggo with her new, slightly reactive new rescue doggo (old rescue doggo died) as my girl is super respectful. Still forgot to share phone numbers so duck knows when that’ll happen.

I would have gone and dropped my number at hers to arrange a walk, but she didn’t tell me how proud she was of me so duck her. Am I right???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always say she’s built like a brick shithouse so it’s nice to be seen and quoted Charlotte 😂 👋🏻Also, an inspiration in doing what exactly. I find it odd he didn’t elaborate!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys I’m really upset.

I had a day off so I decided I’d go walk into town to go grab stuff for supper, rather than asking my OH to grab tit on the way home (I could have not left the house all day and just read my smutty fantasy book all day. Yes, I’m sure you’re all really impressed with me.) I was leaving the house when an older person I “know”, because they live very far down the road, passed by and joked about my squeaky door. We’re both walking into town so no audiobook for me 🙄. I asked about her dog (she’s fine) and she asked about my kids (they’re fine). I added the witty story of breaking my wrist tripping over my kitten and she was suitably “oh you 👏” and “hope you’re ok”. Then we parted ways at the high street.

…she WAS in shock that I’ve lived here 10 years and don’t feel the itch to move. We also agreed for us to meet up with my good doggo with her new, slightly reactive new rescue doggo (old rescue doggo died) as my girl is super respectful. Still forgot to share phone numbers so duck knows when that’ll happen.

I would have gone and dropped my number at hers to arrange a walk, but she didn’t tell me how proud she was of me so duck her. Am I right???
You need to get yourself to Aldi and make yourself a new best friend with one of the shop staff by asking then about one of the middle aisle items that isn’t in stock. Then have a chat with a random elderly person in the queue and then jog home through the park and everyone will be cheering you on because you are a runner now. Don’t forget to share it all on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
1. How does she know the wife goes for a swim if she is at the gym?
2. Let’s hope no disabled person was bursting for the loo as well as Charlotte is clearly using that to pose and take photos on the mirror

More generally, that is one concerning post for multiple reasons.

Reactions: 15
Not trying to be funny but I would actually be mortified if an old man told me I was an inspiration when exercising! It just means she’s not as slim as she thinks she is and people are genuinely gobsmacked she can stay on a cross trainer for an hour 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The big fat fucker inspires me to keep working hard in my normal job so I don’t end up sharing absolute shite on the internet.
I can’t believe she’s just shared that an old man thinks she’s that fat that she’s an inspiration for doing less than an hour at the gym 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys I’m really upset.

What a witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a witch!
It gets worse.

Used up more of my very precious time to nip to an actual neighbour. Wife has dementia and I’d seen an ambulance there yesterday first thing.

Can you believe that husband wasn’t even there for half my visit. Carer opened the door so I had a tea with a woman I know, but who has no clue who I am. Can you imagine the fact that I can’t then talk about ME?!!!
Husband neighbour finally came home and has agreed I can do some shopping for them and come over for a cup of tea on days off so he’s not worried about leaving wife neighbour but can do some hobbies.
But he wasn’t grateful enough for my act of service because he didn’t tell me how impressed he was with me, so in fact I think I won’t bother.
I feel like I should have tears, clapping and a gushing social media post. Otherwise what’s the point?

• Haha
Sorry to rain on Charl’s parade but did she have her hearing aids turned up…because inspiration also sounds like desperation!? 😂😂
“You’re an inspiration” - “You reek of desperation”. I know which one is more accurate! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That old guy at the gym probably meant that she's an inspiration because he keeps seeing her there and she keeps going back even though the workouts are making eff all difference to her weight ! :sneaky::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can still see it- it's on Facebook
---
I can't handle some of her responses about how she was frightened to join the gym back in October and she's so glad she did. I would t mind if she lifted weights, did mat work etc but she goes on the CROSSTRAINER!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell she’s getting worse by the day! I would be really confused and quite frankly irritated if someone stopped me mid run on the treadmill to tell me I was an inspiration. I mean..why??? Going to the gym to use 1 machine? Well done fatty you are an inspiration just by walking through the gym doors!! You must be so proud!

You’d really think she’d be a bit more careful what she posts on her grid now Bill is at secondary school. Awful toilet 🤢 selfie with the utter drivel she has written yet again. He must be getting the absolute piss ripped out of him.

Guys I’m really upset.

I’m afraid only a select few can be as inspirational as Charlotte! She’s up there with all the people who’ve won the Nobel peace prize.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can still see it- it's on Facebook
---
I can't handle some of her responses about how she was frightened to join the gym back in October and she's so glad she did. I would t mind if she lifted weights, did mat work etc but she goes on the CROSSTRAINER!!!
I didn’t realise she was on FB - on first glance I think Carole creamers identity is given due to the comments she makes.

bleeping hell I’ve just seen the post. Is she actually mental that she makes this tit up in her head?

I’ve never spoken to a stranger in the gym, let alone tap them on the shoulder when they are working out.
Bollocks

And if someone did this to me I’d automatically assume they were calling me a fat duck with a back handed compliment rather then jump on Instagram trying to bill myself as a fitness inspiration.

I say this on most of my posts about her, but she really is a massive dick.

She can't be serious?!

Added screenshot for those blocked. If I had to see it, so do you!
I take it then that his partner had come into the gym after her swim to find him to ask who is his inspiration for going to the gym?! What a crock of shite!
I've just joined a gym and am going for the 1st time tonight, I shall be awaiting compliments with baited breath! 😂

Reactions: 9
if she only goes on the cross trainer why doesnt she just buy one for at home? Bet she could reach out to a brand for a deal on one in exchange for a video or post.
But then how would the community let her know how amazing she is for doing some light exercise?

Reactions: 14
Or she could just walk her dog for 45mins twice a day, go for a bike ride with the kids, walk up some hills or go and play badminton or something? A gym membership for the sake of a cross trainer is mental to me! Slight calorie deficit, incorporating some weight training along with outside cardio and it would fly off her. She’s in complete denial about the fact she needs to properly overhaul her lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
The only bit of Instagram content she has done yesterday and today was that one post. That’s literally all she has to offer. I bet she pops on later to say how busy she has been.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only bit of Instagram content she has done yesterday and today was that one post. That’s literally all she has to offer. I bet she pops on later to say how busy she has been.
...and the editing she was 'busy' with earlier on in the week was the snorefest, GRWM while I put 5 foundations and 3 blushers on, that she'd filmed!
Her content really is just the life and times of Charlotte Taylor aged 35 on rinse and repeat. :sleep: :sleep:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8