Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she sitting in her garden in a full face of slap and a milkmaid dress in this weather? She looks completely ridiculous. Just tie your hair back and put shorts and a vest on. No one gives a duck about you filming your 'Sunday well spent'! Saddo.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That dress must walk itself to the clothes line. I snorted when she said the other day she had a wardrobe full of dresses. Does she? Does she really?*

*dresses that don't fit

On the bright side she must be excited that we have had the longest day which means it'll only be a matter of weeks before those skanky black flares make an appearance again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the duck is she sitting in her garden in a full face of slap and a milkmaid dress in this weather? She looks completely ridiculous. Just tie your hair back and put shorts and a vest on. No one gives a duck about you filming your 'Sunday well spent'! Saddo.
What a gargoyle! 🧌

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That hairline is moving further and further back.

Reactions: 4
Look at the difference in the bog selfie to the stairs shot. If you lean forward and bend your leg, you can convince yourself you've lost three stone eh Charl! What a dick.
Why does she wear her watch like that?? bleeping drives me insane

*edited to add
ive just realised it cause they say to have it '2 finger widths' away from your wrists. Are her fingers really that fat that, thats how far up her arm 2 fingers widhts is?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why is the leg with her hand on twice as big as the other leg ! also very funny shape below the knees 🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
That people do “crappy things because they’re crappy people” post she’s shared. Obviously directed at those who she think are her “trolls”. Charlotte you are a lying, lazy, fake crappy person who sells her kids privacy online, who puts herself and her partner first and who doesn’t address her youngests stickers. You put all that online for the world to see, then you’re going to get people who see through you and call you out, unlike all the supposed kind elderly strangers who cheer you on and think you’re an inspiration.

Reactions: 22
Earning money by filming your kids without their consent & putting it on the web is a pretty crappy thing to do.

Lying about your actual size & editing your photos might make people feel crappy about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That poor boy jumping over the sprinkler, he just looks so sore and unnatural. Of course, he doesn't know it's not normal to feel like that because his mama is one of those "crappy people who do crappy things" like not get medical help for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
people who don’t do crappy things never feel the need to post stuff that tries to defend doing crappy things! They just know they are not doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12