Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!! It’s right up there with the painful monologues she’s done in the past about the life-changing impact she’s had on strangers she’s met in Aldi and Costa.

The most pathetic and cringe thing about her latest post is that I can just imagine her gleefully mulling to herself on the way home from the gym that the random convo with the couple gives her some ‘content’ for her socials. She’ll have headed home thinking something like ‘yes this is just perfect for my next I’m so proud of me post, and I can reschedule the next pointless reel/grocery haul/pic of my mahussive pjs drying on the line/pic of kids’ picky plate tea [tick as relevant] for Friday afternoon or .’

I’m almost feeling sorry for her at this stage. She’s obviously got enough of a basic brain to want to be ‘busy’ and apply herself a bit. But she desperately needs to enter the actual world and spend some time with normal adults in an actual workplace, before her brain turns to mush. She’s so emotionally stunted it’s unbelievable. How she thinks that she’s setting a good example to her kids is beyond me.

Omg her latest post 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Poynton some kind of weird vortex full of people who can only escape if they compliment Charlotte? I’ve never known anyone who claims to have had so many strangers compliment or cheer her on. Or maybe the rest of us are just used to every day interactions and don’t need to turn them into some big self love fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She isn’t wired up right!

And the comments from her mum and Auntie Debbie just prove that her family have facilitated this bizarre behaviour all her life. Bonkers, the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
An inspiration for what exactly???? Walking on a treadmill, as if! There is nothing inspirational about Charlotte. And if an old man did say to her, I actually think it’s quite patronising like “if a big heffer like you can do it, anyone can.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry but the subtext of what the elderly man said (if it really happened): "wow, look at you at the gym at your size" - not a compliment

She needs to see a therapist about how she absolutely thrives on external validation to the point where she will either misconstrue an insult to be a compliment / entirely make things up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't think I've ever had a compliment from a strange in my life.
And really? 45 mins on a cross trainer makes her an inspiration??
She lives in a dreamworld

Reactions: 17
An inspiration for what exactly???? Walking on a treadmill, as if! There is nothing inspirational about Charlotte. And if an old man did say to her, I actually think it’s quite patronising like “if a big heffer like you can do it, anyone can.”
Yes, it’s like when my Nan used to say to people that they were looking well, she meant they had gained weight. Old people seem pretty good at these backhanded compliments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Absolutely ran here when I saw her latest post 😳😳😳 ran so fast an old man told me I was an inspiration
Same! I am mortified for her. How do these things continually happen to her. I’ve been going to the gym regularly for the past 25 years and I have never had anything like that happen to me, or heard anyone say that to anyone else for that matter. And then to describe her finishing her workout with the “ease of a unicorn floating on a cloud” seriously? Nobody will convince me she’s not still on some sort of meds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
An inspiration?! I think you’ll find the old man was basically calling you a whale, Charl. What an Inspiration that a great big fatty boom boom like you is at the gym 🤣
Omg she’s not right in the head this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She would be more of an inspiration if she addressed her sons needs and booted out that useless wet wipe of a husband

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That's a backhanded comment and not a compliment at all. And an inspiration for what exactly? The contorted bog selfie is just grim. She's such an emotionally stunted head.

Reactions: 8
All I see is this! Crazy being the right word! How and why do all these randos keep complimenting her? I imagine Charl waddling down the streets of Poynton, birds singing and fluttering around her, Bambi near by, seven dwarfs following her…… I mean that must be how she lives in her head. I’m cringing so hard for her. What woman in her thirties posts that tit? It’s what id expect a pre teen to post.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25