Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte the people who go on honeymoons that are once in a lifetime and are away for weeks, don’t have 3 kids. Stop whining you never had this, this was your own choice!!

Reactions: 19
Desperately wants to be the “cool mum” and all her kids mates love her..seeking validation from 12 year old boys is a new low even for her!

Reactions: 17
She is desperate to be Stifler's mom. Dream on Char!

Your home is not a safe place. You film your children without their consent and post it all over the internet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What if he did say no and she contained to post him? There's not much that could be done to stop it really and she'd definitely have played 'this is my income this is how I support him to have the life he does'
True but If it was my kid I’d fight tooth and nail for him not to be on SM. Even if I had to go to court over it. No way would I want pervs getting off over his photo.

Reactions: 12
where’s the honeymoon comment? Is it jealousy over her brother?
no she’s saying that because her and mark met when she had bill they never have time together basically. Awful that she’s openly stated in the video that she can’t wait to have no kids to holiday with. Those kids deserve so much better

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Bill is about a year or two away from full on bullying, year 9 kids will not be forgiving when it comes to what she shares.

Her kids are all quite unfortunate looking aren’t they. Even Bill who isn’t disabled like the other two, isn’t exactly handsome .

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Charlotte the people who go on honeymoons that are once in a lifetime and are away for weeks, don’t have 3 kids. Stop whining you never had this, this was your own choice!!
This 💯

I didn’t have kids when I got married and had a lovely all out Mexico holiday. Then I had kids and didn’t go on holiday for FIVE years.
She doesn’t know how good she’s got it! Imagine moaning about not getting a honeymoon when she can afford to go on holiday every year and some people can barely afford a staycation.

She’s a dick

And the amount of make up she put on - especially the blush - Jesus Christ! I had less on my face on my wedding day

Reactions: 15
no she’s saying that because her and mark met when she had bill they never have time together basically. Awful that she’s openly stated in the video that she can’t wait to have no kids to holiday with. Those kids deserve so much better
That's what happens when you have an affair and dump your baby daddy Charl.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She barley does holiday with the kids as it is and when she does, she does sweet duck all either them anyways! She wants a holiday in a foreign country to laze about the hotel all day? What the duck is the point in that?

For the love of duck!!! Is there any need for all that make up. She’s still suffering from blush blindness I see 😂 She just waffles utter pish doesn’t she.

Her make up routine is beyond anything I’ve seen for everyday. So much slap! Also the way she uses Bug on her essays to her kids 🤢

Reactions: 9
Wow I've never seen anyone wear so much makeup. Especially for sitting in their house.
she needs some adult interaction. Fast.

And her Mum calls her Muffy!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg her latest post 😂😂😂
im cringing SO hard for her. An old man has made her day….. wow is she making this bollocks up?! Plz plz plz get a life charl or at least do a class with people more your own age! Deluded! X

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely ran here when I saw her latest post 😳😳😳 ran so fast an old man told me I was an inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 18