Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked that nobody has yet commented on the blatant lie that Stanley (six) alledgly made her aware of the fact it’s Bill’s (or billy as she seems to now call him) “golden birthday”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck even IS a golden birthday?
Ooo I know this one. I’ve only ever seen Americans on insta go on about that but say your birthday is the 25th, when you turn 25 will be the “golden birthday”, so Billiam is turning 12 on the 12th. Very much a trend she is hopping on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a bullshit lie. Stanley knows duck all! Golden birthday, stay on tiktok if your coming up with that tit Charlotte. And why lie and say Stan said it??

Reactions: 15
Ah tit, my 17yo was born on the 1st and my 3yo on the 2nd. Will they ever forgive me? *hand wringing*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she cooking in pyjamas?! Surely you then go to bed smelling of food.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why is she cooking in pyjamas?! Surely you then go to bed smelling of food.
Probably a better aroma that what I imagine she smells of - desperation, with a hint of woe and notes of clammy flab 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
William's whole life is on the internet and will be FOREVER! Never had a say in it, and never will. His mum and stepdad have monetized his life! How the duck do these instatwats sleep at night?

Reactions: 17
Does high schools not always do exams at the end of the year for all year groups? To see how the children are doing ect? His school isn't 'training' him for his gcses they need to see how the children are doing with the current way they're teaching ect ect
---
Also why the duck does she take such long pauses between words? She sounds like she's in extreme pain in this latest video with the way she's talking

Reactions: 9
Does high schools not always do exams at the end of the year for all year groups? To see how the children are doing ect? His school isn't 'training' him for his gcses they need to see how the children are doing with the current way they're teaching ect ect
---
Also why the duck does she take such long pauses between words? She sounds like she's in extreme pain in this latest video with the way she's talking
One of mine is in year 7, too. Yesterday he nonchalantly told me that tomorrow (meaning today) he had a maths exam to determine which set they’d be in next year.
He then said “I only need 90 for that”. I asked if he was going to revise and he shrugged and said that the teachers told them not to worry too much. I’m not sure that means don’t so much as open a book, but I like his attitude. I imagine in these early secondary years they slowly start to give them exams, and the confidence to do them. Exams aren’t to catch them out. They’re to normalise the process as they go through the school, as like it or not, we all get tested.

The thing that should be instilled in kids in late primary school and into secondary is that exams absolutely shouldn’t cause you anxiety. Having to come home from a holiday early to revise at 11/12 years old is ridiculous. She claims that Will is this academic genius, and maybe he is, but this IS Charl we’re talking about so maybe she’s exaggerated in any/all aspects.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
William's whole life is on the internet and will be FOREVER! Never had a say in it, and never will. His mum and stepdad have monetized his life! How the duck do these instatwats sleep at night?
I am cross at his dad actually as he could have done something and said no to Will being online. We know she’s a c**t but you’d think his dad would at least have put his foot down over her pimping out his kid.

Reactions: 10
I am cross at his dad actually as he could have done something and said no to Will being online. We know she’s a c**t but you’d think his dad would at least have put his foot down over her pimping out his kid.
What if he did say no and she contained to post him? There's not much that could be done to stop it really and she'd definitely have played 'this is my income this is how I support him to have the life he does'

Reactions: 5
What’s the tit about “We didn’t have to pay for the Caravan, we just had to pay the expenses of the Caravan” 🙄🙄🙄🙄
---
She loves to travel and explore the culture 😂😂😂 Anyone remember when she went to the Duracell Battery trip as an influencer and she literally did bugger all but stay in the hotel!!!!
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
“Once upon a time it was just you and me against the world” what you mean for two weeks until you moved Mark in?? Once upon a time indeed because it’s complete fantasy yet again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What’s the tit about “We didn’t have to pay for the Caravan, we just had to pay the expenses of the Caravan” 🙄🙄🙄🙄
---
She loves to travel and explore the culture 😂😂😂 Anyone remember when she went to the Duracell Battery trip as an influencer and she literally did bugger all but stay in the hotel!!!!
---
---
---
They probably just had to pay gas & electric for the week - as it was her Aunties she probably let them off the rental fee.

Reactions: 2
She's making out she's so hard done by with time alone with Mark. Did they not get engaged in Italy?!

Also she literally puts LAYERS of foundation on, that's insane!!! She's obv not seen the tik toks about makeup for 30s/40s 😂

Reactions: 10
What is the obsession with Bill’s mates and wanting them to know they can see her house as a safe haven? She’s gone on and on about this. I have never known another parent to be so obsessed with this and strangely verbalise it and talk about it like it’s an active goal to work towards 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Like she has something to prove or someone to impress or prove a point to. Bizarre. Maybe put that energy into feeding the children something other than a quarter of a cheap pizza every night of the week and make nutritious meals ALL the family can eat together. A mental evaluation is needed.

What is the obsession with Bill’s mates and wanting them to know they can see her house as a safe haven? She’s gone on and on about this. I have never known another parent to be so obsessed with this and strangely verbalise it and talk about it like it’s an active goal to work towards 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Like she has something to prove or someone to impress or prove a point to. Bizarre. Maybe put that energy into feeding the children something other than a quarter of a cheap pizza every night of the week and make nutritious meals ALL the family can eat together. A mental evaluation is needed.
She’s obsessed with bills mates it’s really creepy! Obviously wants to let EVERYONE know how popular and cool (🙄) Bill is. I wonder if his mates know he still eats out of plastic baby bowls & has cucumber sticks with every meal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep the way she talks about Bill’s friends and her relationship with them is really weird. Even more so the fact that she’s telling the internet about it. If I was the parent of one of those mates I’d be livid with the way she’s talking about them.

She’s emotionally stunted and has zero self-awareness. See also how she says she’s always wanted the house to be a safe space for her kids.

EH, CHARL, you twit. You’ve sold their their childhoods and privacy to the internet so that you can sit at home on your fat arse talking to yourself into a tripod rather than get an actual job that your kids might respect you for. I don’t know how she looks at herself in the mirror, let alone film herself talking for 30 mins staring at her ugly goggly-eyed face putting on ten layers of L’Oréal whilst prattling on about inane, self-absorbed shite.

MIDSIZE LOSER.

• Heart