Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This one just popped up on my YouTube, god knows why as it’s 6 years ago but look how different she looks.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She sounds so much more normal in that YouTube video. None of the high pitched, nasal, vocal fry she uses now.

Reactions: 14

This one just popped up on my YouTube, god knows why as it’s 6 years ago but look how different she looks.
When she was actually alright. Before she become a self indulgent, selfish, moaning pathetic person.
Still proud of herself though

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20240417_134451_Instagram.jpg

Yes not a good look
---
I think what the problem is compared to her in that old video is, her parting which would be better in the middle and she needs to lay off the heavy hooker eye make up

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Postpartum Hair???? Is the Kid not 6?????
Was just coming to comment on that 😂 my youngest is also 6 and the only post partum hair loss you usually get is the bits around the top like the baby hairs around your forehead and ears so I haven’t a clue what she’s going on about! 🥴 The ends of her hair is not from post partum ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh it’s one of Bills “ill” days, you know when he feels a little bit off but sits on his device all day. Probably take after the mother with being “so poorly”.

Reactions: 19
And she's definitely double in size than in her old video. If she was a 14 then, she's definitely an 18/20 now.
I think that's where most of her mental health issues lie because she's denied it for such a long time, not only being a prolific liar online which everyone can see but she's totally lying to herself about her life style and size.

Reactions: 13
Wow she’s a soft summer……..

she PAYED to have someone tell her that. Also she knew it herself cus she’s so styling don’t you know.

Jeeeeez

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a waste of £35 quid! Who gives a tit what colour season you're supposed to be 🙄 wear clothes/colours u like!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh it’s one of Bills “ill” days, you know when he feels a little bit off but sits on his device all day. Probably take after the mother with being “so poorly”.
I'd be concerned if my child was as ill as he is. He always seems to be 'sick'

Reactions: 6
Was this colour analysis thing an AD? Was this what the pity party was for to drum up traffic for this ad?!

Reactions: 4
I cba to watch her reel about her colours where she no doubt bigs herself up and is proud that she suits pink or neon green or whatever.

I did watch her stories though, post partum hair from a 6 year old? WTF! Bill only went back to school yesterday and is already off ill on his xbox.

Reactions: 9
God her content is SO tit. Rambling on about the weather. Get a bleeping life Charlotte.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.