Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the girl that messaged about Lipodema ( not lymphoedema you twit charl) I saw the message charl wrote back too . She wrote asking if Charlotte had ever heard of it as she hadn’t and thinks she has it! ( as in the girl that wrote it). I know her well and she loved Charlotte and was really upset about being blocked ( I said she’s just a c**t so don’t worry about it!) but it just goes to show how nasty she is. She messaged back along the lines of how dare you ask me that, I’ve worked with lipodema I just have fat legs! And I love them!!! Honestly though I saw the message my friend sent her and it came from such a good place. Charlotte is a bloody liar. There are really vile people out there but she want one of them. She has got called out over blocking and is trying to play the victim.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she’s pulled this stunt out of her “size 14” arse as a way to explain all of those comments on her YouTube. If she’d had questions about it, she needed a way to explain why sweet innocent Charl was blocking people left and right.
Also, while I know doxxing is illegal, why couldn’t she show the messages while blocking the name of the person who sent it to her? Something doesn’t add up to me

Reactions: 18
The cynic in me would say she has a bigger than normal ad coming up which is why she is doing this. Engagement = ££
This was my exact thought too. She will get loads of engagement from those stories.

I don’t know about any comments/messages she might have had but we know she reads on here, That’s a choice but I guess it’s like an itch that needs to be scratched to see what people are saying about you.
As always I don’t care what size she is, I do care that she contorts, filters and edits herself to appear smaller than she is to her followers, it’s dishonest. I also care that she makes a living by pretending to be peoples friend and then using that trust to sell products that she has no intention of buying or using them again, remember that weird old persons hot drink ad? The Waterdrop stuff? The readily ads. Never seen again. Again it’s dishonest.
I also care that she knows what it is like to be criticised online and says how upsetting it is but she is still happy to put her children online from birth knowing that people will make comments about them particularly knowing that people comment about Stan and if he may have sticklers, Why as a parent would you do that to your child? For that reason I think she is a poor parent(and Mark too) and that’s before you get to the conveyer belt of tit food they get, the way they are always on screens even during meals and the lack of any effort made for them unless it is an ad that she gets paid for. Oh and the tiny matter of putting their home including their bedrooms online for anyone to look at at.

• Heart
  • Wow
Continued from my last post…My friend is a similar shape to old midsize and no matter what weight she is her legs and arms never look in proportion to the rest of her. Sadly and I did ask, she deleted her message but she genuinely asked if Charlotte had ever heard of it and wondered if maybe she had it as it’s makes losing weight hard and can explain why it’s difficult to lose it off those areas, that was it! She only told me as she knows I can’t stand Charl and she has always said to me she’s so nice, I don’t understand why you don’t like her! She does now! But she was so upset that she thought she has upset Charlotte! Also Charlotte, you made someone feel like tit, someone who did like you and did support you. As I say, the lady in question who sent the message is really decent.

Reactions: 5
it’s all for sympathy and getting her followers to boost her ego ! Idgaf how big she is , what I do hate is the greediness of her ! She is a tit mother , kids don’t only need love ( I can’t say that she doesn’t love them) but she exposes them to so much danger online and uses them for her own financial gain , I hate that she treats herself and mark way better than she does her kids. She is unable to accept any personal responsibility for the tit he gets online and is a classic virtue signaling twit influencer! duck off charlotte you fake witch

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m so confused would she rather someone suggest she has lipodema or would she rather they say she has fat legs 😵💫
God what a pity party she must have a huge Ad coming up.

Reactions: 11
I hope the poor kids are back at school and not having to deal with this spectacular over reaction to some people on the internet having a different view of Charlotte and her actions and behaviours than she has herself (practically perfect in every way - the Mary Poppins of Poynton). 🙈😵💫. So utterly tedious and Mark will need to put up with it all weekend when he will want to focus on the marathon (so so proud of him! But not enough to allow my own external behaviour to be influenced by his needs of course!).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Funny though isn’t it, a grown woman who chooses to put herself online. Opening herself up to opinions she may not like and gets upset over, still goes ahead and puts her children on there too! So no Charlotte, you are the complete opposite of a good mother!

• Heart
Notice how she mentioned briefly she's been called a tit mother but only elaborated on one's about her appearance. Get your priorities right Charlotte

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Love how it's the fact someone called her fat that's upset her that much she's had to rant and not people saying she's a tit mum?! I know for a fact which one would hurt me more!

Reactions: 24
No one would say anything about your weight is you didn’t photoshop. You clearly photoshopped you arse into a size 14 jeans which there is no way you are that size. I’ve been every size known to man but never lied about it.

Little tip Charlotte. If there are no tears and sniffy nose then you can vocal fry and rub your eyes all you want, but they’re still just crocodile tears.

Reactions: 12
I know the girl that messaged about Lipodema ( not lymphoedema you twit charl) I saw the message charl wrote back too . She wrote asking if Charlotte had ever heard of it as she hadn’t and thinks she has it! ( as in the girl that wrote it). I know her well and she loved Charlotte and was really upset about being blocked ( I said she’s just a c**t so don’t worry about it!) but it just goes to show how nasty she is. She messaged back along the lines of how dare you ask me that, I’ve worked with lipodema I just have fat legs! And I love them!!! Honestly though I saw the message my friend sent her and it came from such a good place. Charlotte is a bloody liar. There are really vile people out there but she want one of them. She has got called out over blocking and is trying to play the victim.
She is just a fanny that’s been put on a pedestal all her life because she has a syndrome. Charlotte and her kids always have to be front and centre in everything because she’s such a “kind” person meant to be 🙄 But god forbid you question her or you will see the REAL Charlotte! She does have a bit of swelling in her legs though and it does look like lipodema. She has the limbs that present itself in dwarfism which is why people with sticklers often suffer hip dysplasia as it’s all loosely connected. Same as Stan most certainly is presenting with the Marshall syndrome side of sticklers but she just won’t admit it.

So the likes of mummy vloggers such as charl, Sarah and binny who base themselves on being a parent, make money out of their children, their family, their position, who give out so many details of their children’s personal details/medical information, cannot actually cope with having their children at home for the Easter holidays?! Charl is having a meltdown after being called out for doing nothing with her kids, Sarah flew to Scotland and has seemingly dumped the bigger two on her parents and binny has been waltzing round doing as she usually does as Lee is home *sick*. They should all be suitably embarrassed OR own it! Say you find it difficult, the children’s interested have changed, monies right…whatever, but don’t try and cover it up. You put every detail out there for the public to see, they will see you and they will challenge you. Act like grown ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So the likes of mummy vloggers such as charl, Sarah and binny who base themselves on being a parent, make money out of their children, their family, their position, who give out so many details of their children’s personal details/medical information, cannot actually cope with having their children at home for the Easter holidays?! Charl is having a meltdown after being called out for doing nothing with her kids, Sarah flew to Scotland and has seemingly dumped the bigger two on her parents and binny has been waltzing round doing as she usually does as Lee is home *sick*. They should all be suitably embarrassed OR own it! Say you find it difficult, the children’s interested have changed, monies right…whatever, but don’t try and cover it up. You put every detail out there for the public to see, they will see you and they will challenge you. Act like grown ups.
Exactly. 👏
And I'll say it again, where are the boundaries for her children? Where was the need to use them in this photo, while carrying on her pity party for one?! Oh yeah, I know. It's 'cos she's a lazy, fake, manipulative witch.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Exactly. 👏
And I'll say it again, where are the boundaries for her children? Where was the need to use them in this photo, while carrying on her pity party for one?! Oh yeah, I know. It's 'cos she's a lazy, fake, manipulative witch.
She already blocks without notice or explanation.

• Haha
  • Heart
She already blocks without notice or explanation.
That’s completely fair. Do what you want Charlotte. The issue is that these people are your customers. So you will eventually end up with fewer and fewer and your career will end up even more down the toilet. The people that you block who feel that they have been unfairly blocked will coalesce to areas and sites where they can discuss what has happened and you will have no control over that. If you are truly honest with yourself, that’s what you really can’t cope with - the fact that there are people outwith your arena that can discuss what you do and you can’t control it. You would be better not to drive people to those sites and use “complaints” or “negative”’ comments as a chance to reflect snd improve. Sometimes people who complain can become great fans if you engage with them honestly, publicly and openly. So can others who observe that. That takes strength of character and insight though

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Charlotte has commoditised herself snd her family. It’s product. Consumers will comment on and complain about products. ‘‘Twas ever thus. Trying to stop that is like trying to push jelly up hill. Forget trying - it will seriously affect your mental health. If you can’t play the game, get off the pitch and get another job. If it is affecting your mental health, imagine the effects on your children in years to come when they realise there is an indelible print of all their private information all over the internet that can never be deleted and anyone they come into contact too can look at. You - at least - chose to do this as an adult and benefited financially. They did not and have not. You could have chosen not do that and protected their privacy but you decided not to. Be prepared for some hard conversations when they are older. Someone asking if you are really a size 13 will be the least of your worries!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.