Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I assume that she is carrying that bag or it is to go wherever he is staying (if he is staying), as she says he has his own stuff packed for the actual race. And Auntie Debs will be tracking him. Is that in case he diverts mid-route to Hayley?*

*still refuse to believe that anyone wants an affair with that hood-up-wet-wipe.

Shall we discuss that Madam isn't running with him? After all, she's a self-professed gym-bunny who loves to run.*

*runs to the fridge
She couldn't run the length of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably spent more on than stupid marathon bag than she has on her kids during these school holidays! Poor kids having that fanny as a mother
---
Size 14 everyone 😂😂

Size 14 🤣🤣🤣 I’m a 16 just now and my arse is half the size of hers! God she’s so deluded… or thinks her followers are as stupid as her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So I assume that she is carrying that bag or it is to go wherever he is staying (if he is staying), as she says he has his own stuff packed for the actual race. And Auntie Debs will be tracking him. Is that in case he diverts mid-route to Hayley?*

*still refuse to believe that anyone wants an affair with that hood-up-wet-wipe.

Shall we discuss that Madam isn't running with him? After all, she's a self-professed gym-bunny who loves to run.*

*runs to the fridge
What, he's being tracked by Charlotte auntie?? 😲 too much!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else seen the passive aggressive reply on her marathon care package reel? Someone said that FunSponge probably won’t want all of that and her reply is dripping with patronising sarcasm 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else seen the passive aggressive reply on her marathon care package reel? Someone said that FunSponge probably won’t want all of that and her reply is dripping with patronising sarcasm 🙄
Do you have a screenshot?
She truly is a viper

Reactions: 3
God she truly is insufferable. Why she posts this shite on the internet I will never ever understand (apart from the obvious that she’s trying to convince herself that posting her inane ‘content’ constitutes a job). She comes across as the complete dweeb she is.

Did you mean this one @ivebeenherebefore?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s important to Daisy” - why not say, hey Daisy let’s get some gels and stuff for your vacant father. Before we do that, let’s ask him what he needs? Maybe make this a great learning experience of showing Daisy how to take an interest in others and ask and LISTEN to what they say they need. Rather then forcing your “kindness” on them and buying unnecessary crap. It’s all so passive aggressive.

So this is all for “later”? Why not just leave it home then? Why the need for the stupid pensioner bag? Why would he want a rancid insulin spiking smoothy after it’s been toted round in a bag all day? Such bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just when you thought Charl couldn’t get anymore utterly lame and pathetic, she makes the marathon bag! Another needless nonsensical load of waste created solely for social media content all passed off as her showing her “kindness” and “support”.
Passive aggressive, smug toad.

Reactions: 12
FSF has already got a bag prepped of his own that he's taking with him. This is all purely for show and an excuse to show of that bag (which is hideous and completely impractical).

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Well Charlotte. You blocked me on insta because I liked a comment where somebody was commenting on poor donkeys having to be at some beach or another that you’d taken your kids to during a heatwave. Not because I mention your size 13 self.

Reactions: 13
I can’t even remember why she blocked me but it was something v similar where I liked a comment that was vaguely yet no doubt constructively challenging her - definitely not about her size either. Something parenting-related…maybe when she did a load of ‘content’ about tat/sugar/plastic-filled party bags on which she spent £££££ in a completely tone deaf way given many of her followers, including me, are counting the pennies by middle of the month and worrying how we’ll feed our kids and pay all our bills.

So yeah, Charl, while I’m sorry you got fat-shaming messages, crying troll when you routinely delete any feedback from your followers, ahem customers, that isn’t simpering flattery from the sheep…..YAWN 🥱 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Well Charlotte. You blocked me on insta because I liked a comment where somebody was commenting on poor donkeys having to be at some beach or another that you’d taken your kids to during a heatwave. Not because I mention your size 13 self.

Reactions: 9
The cynic in me would say she has a bigger than normal ad coming up which is why she is doing this. Engagement = ££

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think for a limited she’s fat shamed, called out for lying, or taking offence when someone is trying to be helpful, she’s a nasty passive aggressive toad. Still put your kids online though won’t you Char even though she claims she’s trolled.

Reactions: 15
Boo bleeping hoo! What about enforcing boundaries for your kids eh Charl? But they're good for using in ads though.
And all those comments on that recent YouTube vlog from genuine followers were all deleted and none were addressed.
So the pity party for one act is tiresome. Get another job if you can't hack it online or handle criticism. Bore off.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I got blocked cause I said her tits were un appealing and no need to have them out at any given chance 😂 also why is it important for diary to find her dad crisps 😂😂
---
Boo bleeping hoo! What about enforcing boundaries for your kids eh Charl? But they're good for using in ads though.
And all those comments on that recent YouTube vlog from genuine followers were all deleted and none were addressed.
So the pity party for one act is tiresome. Get another job if you can't hack it online or handle criticism. Bore off.
But I'm bigger in heart 😂😂😂 please charl your heart cares about noone but yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.