Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do we reckon the staycation is? Is there a hotel at the Trafford Centre?
There actually is 😂 we looked at staying there before but we live down south and the Trafford Centre is 4 hours away.
I also think it’s Center Parcs, I’m looking forward to another vlog where the rest of the family do all the activities while Charlotte sits on the side in her milkmaid dresses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There actually is 😂 we looked at staying there before but we live down south and the Trafford Centre is 4 hours away.
I also think it’s Center Parcs, I’m looking forward to another vlog where the rest of the family do all the activities while Charlotte sits on the side in her milkmaid dresses 😂
Probably a job!!!

Reactions: 5
I’ll be surprised if they don’t take “Nana” on the staycation!!! More content for the over 60’s

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2952281

she’s not in good Nick is she. There’s always something up with her. Of course she’s getting a cold before half term. Standard. Bet they cut their “staycation” (ugh hate that word!) short because she was just too “poorly” she really was and sometimes you have to listen to your body and that’s ok.
Came here to rant about this too. What is she on about ‘today is not going to go well for me’?? You’ve got duck all to do Charlotte and it’s just a bloody cold!

I’ve just spent the last week with one kid really unwell with chicken pox so I’ve been stuck inside trying to manage school runs and working from home SOLO because my husband was on a stag do! Even had to go to the hospital at 2am on my own with two kids because my daughter had a fever that wouldn’t break. I survived.

This woman needs a reality check so bad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She struggles to care for herself and has excellent caring and bedside manner ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how I laughed ! Spoiled twit of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“We had to pay”. Ah - the constant outrage of the influencer mixer with the permanent hard-doneness of Charlotte.

Imagine having to do general maintenance on your house AND a roofer not agreeing to do the work for FREE in return for a random shout out to a whole load of bots and people who live nowhere in the locale. The insult! Anyone would think the roofer had a living to earn or something. In other news - Charlotte is very simpatico and caring. Couldn’t make it up 😂
What an odd way to word it. You’re so right!

Reactions: 7
Came here to rant about this too. What is she on about ‘today is not going to go well for me’?? You’ve got duck all to do Charlotte and it’s just a bloody cold!

I’ve just spent the last week with one kid really unwell with chicken pox so I’ve been stuck inside trying to manage school runs and working from home SOLO because my husband was on a stag do! Even had to go to the hospital at 2am on my own with two kids because my daughter had a fever that wouldn’t break. I survived.

This woman needs a reality check so bad
posting herself smothered in make up at 1245pm when she actually has to muster up the energy to allegedly “film brand work” …… what a hard working brave girl 🫠🫠😩! Just bleeping go to bed in your tiny bedroom charl

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I must have missed that what was the message?
In her stories, she said that because she was coughing so much in the night, she came downstairs because she didn’t want to disturb Mark and keep him awake. So he sent her a message this morning saying something like “thankyou for going downstairs so you didn’t keep me awake, that was really sweet, have a nap today” 🙄🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.