Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the transcript. Can’t go back to work as no childcare support apparently. Tell me your parents prefer their dogs to their grandchildren without telling me that 🙈

Apparently childcare costs would negate Charlotte going back to work as after school club is so expensive 🙈🙈. Let’s just ignore the fact Mark works from home and the children are certainly old enough to come home and watch TV for an hour or play. They are strapped to devices at all other times - even when eating their breakfast 🙈. Is William to go to after school club too? Is that even a thing for pupils in secondary school?

If the younger two went 5 days a week which is highly unlikely to be necessary, that would cost about £12 a day each. With tax free childcare that costs about £9 each so £18 a day. 5 days a week for 36 weeks a year is £288 a month. Unless she works for far below national minimum wage, Charlotte would definitely earn more than that. A load of complete and utter bollocks - no retiring for you kids. Expect your knickers and bedrooms to be on display to Carol Creamer for years to come!
I’d have way more respect for her if she just owned it and said that she is in the fortunate position to be able to be a stay at home mum instead of pretending it’s due to childcare. They only have two kids that would need any childcare and they live close to her parents, grandparents, her new found nan and all of the many best friends she has (the dressmaker, the Aldi lady etc)) she has plenty of people to help her out. It’s embarrassing and makes me sound pathetic. How does she think other parents who don’t live near family manage? They work part time, use childcare or work shifts around each other Charlotte.
---
Why does she always bend over in front of the camera? It’s very odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole keep kids entertained all the time is why they have no patience and can’t sit still etc. I understand the need for iPads etc but not whilst brushing teeth, eating and the like. That is just lazy. Children need to be bored - they don’t need to entertained by technology all the time.

If I was the brand that she’s talking about on YouTube I’d tell her forget it we are not using you!!! She’s just basically said she churns them out for the money!!!!

Reactions: 4
Imagine being so self-absorbed and vacuous that you’d set up a tripod to *film* footage of *yourself* talking to *yourself* into another camera. And then upload it to the internet and maintain that what you do is ‘work.‘

Lazy, ugly, up her not midsize arse twit.

Attachments

• Haha
IMG_6332.jpeg
Oh my gosh can you imagine what she’ll be like when the dog dies and all the sympathy and content she’ll get from it.

Reactions: 7
absolutely no devices at the table when eating never mind brushing their teeth!!! that is just lazy af parenting!

Reactions: 10
I've just watched the DITL vlog. I'm amazed at how many times she bends over in front of the camera. And the clip of her stretching up to reveal her stomach is just so ridiculously staged.
Why does she crouch down to load her washer like that? Surely I'm not the only ones who programmes it standing up??

Reactions: 9
The dog is two bleeping years old. How does she think people with elderly doggos feel? Or does she not understand because the last dog she had she had to rehome because it bit her son…?
And honestly even though retrievers are one of the most gentle dogs it's only a matter of time before there's an unfortunate accident. the way she let's them kids treat that dog, climbing over him, teasing with food ect. He's an animal after all, trust him with all your heart but still an animal that only has so much patience before they will snap

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She talks out of her humongous arse.

I earn minimum wage and work 2 days a week. My kids go to breakfast and afterschool club on those days (equals £33 a day). I still come out with a profit, yes it's not much but its money for me and for family days out. She's just bleeping lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've decided she's trolling us with how many times she bends over in front of that camera!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nice healthy mid morning snack for size 23 🙄

But she deserves it because she’s felt “poorly” all week with a sore back, sore knee, itchy throat, insomnia and all the other copious amounts of ailments she can think of!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Nice healthy mid morning snack for size 23 🙄

But she deserves it because she’s felt “poorly” all week with a sore back, sore knee, itchy throat, insomnia and all the other copious amounts of ailments she can think of!!!!
She wouldn't even burn that off om her 46 min gym session 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.