Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be making him go to his dad's, those are tit excuses. She's probably rubbing her hands with glee though.
Poor bills dad and step mum and new brother or sister šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 9
Came on to say exactly the same ! She definitely reads here on a regular basis! Saw the recent criticism of Daisy being underfed and decided to do a ā€œ non obvious ā€œšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ attempt at proving that she does adequately feed her child .

So char , when you next do a tattle catch up , I find you an odiously greedy twit , who monetises her children in order to perpetuate a lifestyle that suits you and the wet wipe that you married ! You are dishonest , disingenuous, fake , and just utterly pathetic! You label any form of comment that is the tiniest bit truthful and therefore ā€œ negativeā€ as bullying or ā€œ nastiness ā€œ ! I couldnā€™t give a damn what your dress size is , but donā€™t claim to be something that you are not , stop calling what you do ā€œ a job ā€œ itā€™s honestly laughable and if you realised how many of us at the cricket actually think youā€™re a dick , youā€™d be astonished !
Does she sit around, using cricket as an excuse to drink, instead of watching her kids?

Reactions: 6
I think Bill is at a tricky age because ultimately itā€™s up to him and at that age friends do become a huge focus for them but I do hope Charlotte has encouraged him to continue going to his dads (unless there is some huge valid reason he doesnā€™t want to go there) even if it is maybe a bit less than it used to be.

I was just browsing Instagram and a reel come up from Matalan from some influencer who shows midwize 14:16 fashion(according to her bio). How can Charlotte seriously hve been using the midsize hashtag and saying she is a 14/16 for well over a year now without being embarrassed. I know bodies are different but seriously?

Her new post about her nana just tells us everything that we already knew. She's just using her nan and these walks for new content.
She's never walked with her before and never even knew things about her before now.
She says she's learning they like the same cakes have the same views and other stuff.
It's not great because she made out they were close when actually all she knew was they were her nan and grandad and they lived in the same town.
She could have been going on these walks every day with both of them. She could have learnt all the stuff she listed a long time ago and she has not bothered until now when her grandad has died and she's either, been asked or took it upon herself to go on these walks with nan which is is using for content

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her new post about her nana just tells us everything that we already knew. She's just using her nan and these walks for new content.
She's never walked with her before and never even knew things about her before now.
She says she's learning they like the same cakes have the same views and other stuff.
It's not great because she made out they were close when actually all she knew was they were her nan and grandad and they lived in the same town.
She could have been going on these walks every day with both of them. She could have learnt all the stuff she listed a long time ago and she has not bothered until now when her grandad has died and she's either, been asked or took it upon herself to go on these walks with nan which is is using for content

Iā€™m shocked! How has she had the privilege to have her Nan still at the age of 36 (what I would give for my Nan to still be alive) and not even know what her favourite cake was until this day/recent time.
They werenā€™t close at all were they. The sob stories when her grandad was ill, the continuing sob stories when he sadly passed away and now the nanna Tuesdays, are all for content and pity.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s funny that that her Nan put ā€œand a bacon butty for youā€ then Charlotte had to make a point of saying she only gets it so Merlin can share it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry Charl, as a very busty size 18 I (for research shits and giggles) tried on one of your fav milkmaid dresses in New look today. A 10 fitted me without looking ridiculous.

For clarification, I am a size 18. I am not, nor could ever confuse myself as a size 10. Just because one (stretchy) style of dress fitted on my body does not shrink me to that dress size.

Just like, even though you can physically fit in a size 14 or 16 milkmaid dress does not magically make it so.

Reactions: 22
So her, only just fitting in a 16 when you could fit in a 10, means she's waaaaay bigger than she claims! Even bigger than an 18!

Sorry Charl, as a very busty size 18 I (for research shits and giggles) tried on one of your fav milkmaid dresses in New look today. A 10 fitted me without looking ridiculous.

For clarification, I am a size 18. I am not, nor could ever confuse myself as a size 10. Just because one (stretchy) style of dress fitted on my body does not shrink me to that dress size.

Just like, even though you can physically fit in a size 14 or 16 milkmaid dress does not magically make it so.
100%
Im a size 18 with G cup boobs and tried this style on a while ago and easily fitted a 12. Iā€™ve not been a size 12 in a long long time.

She wears this style because she can fit a smaller size, not because she loves it.

She needs to understand that just because you get it on your body doesnā€™t mean it fits.

Reactions: 14
So her, only just fitting in a 16 when you could fit in a 10, means she's waaaaay bigger than she claims! Even bigger than an 18!
She has to be a size 22. I think she claimed to be a 20 when she originally started slimming world but admitted to lying about her size because she could squeeze into some smaller labelled clothing, and sheā€™s that size, if not bigger now.

Look, I get it. You have so many plates to spin with work, kids, responsibilities (donā€™t laugh reading this thinking of Charl šŸ˜‰) and you drop your diet/drink too much. The weight piles on. You then have two options. Head in the sand and continue the cycle or own it and do something about it. 45 mins on the treadmill and a stroll on Tuesdays just wonā€™t cut it, unfortunately.
---
100%
Im a size 18 with G cup boobs and tried this style on a while ago and easily fitted a 12. Iā€™ve not been a size 12 in a long long time.

She wears this style because she can fit a smaller size, not because she loves it.

She needs to understand that just because you get it on your body doesnā€™t mean it fits.
Even knowing what I know, I still see her and go ā€œgod, if she looks like that then I must be bleeping MASSIVE. And I donā€™t look as big as her. Iā€™m large, donā€™t get me wrong, but not near her size (when we see her candidly).

Itā€™s so dangerous what she puts out there, because if people who know her tricks still get pulled into the comparison then what of size 14/16 people who take her at her word?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she does love it because it's comfy and she can shove her boobs into the tight bit and it gives her cleavage!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think she does love it because it's comfy and she can shove her boobs into the tight bit and it gives her cleavage!
Often it doesnā€™t - she still has a gap the size of the Grand Canyon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has to be a size 22. I think she claimed to be a 20 when she originally started slimming world but admitted to lying about her size because she could squeeze into some smaller labelled clothing, and sheā€™s that size, if not bigger now.

Look, I get it. You have so many plates to spin with work, kids, responsibilities (donā€™t laugh reading this thinking of Charl šŸ˜‰) and you drop your diet/drink too much. The weight piles on. You then have two options. Head in the sand and continue the cycle or own it and do something about it. 45 mins on the treadmill and a stroll on Tuesdays just wonā€™t cut it, unfortunately.
---

Even knowing what I know, I still see her and go ā€œgod, if she looks like that then I must be bleeping MASSIVE. And I donā€™t look as big as her. Iā€™m large, donā€™t get me wrong, but not near her size (when we see her candidly).

Itā€™s so dangerous what she puts out there, because if people who know her tricks still get pulled into the comparison then what of size 14/16 people who take her at her word?
I agree. Before I joined tattle and saw the light I used to wonder how big I was compared to her (and other influencers). Now I see how itā€™s all lies and illusion

I feel like her own body issues will massively affect Daisy which would be a real shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I know she says that she isnā€™t going to the gym to loose weight (ok Charlotte šŸ¤„) but surely if she has been going since December it should be quite visible by now that she has lost some weight? She looks no differentā€¦..at all?!
I get it that 46 mins on the cross trainer isnā€™t much but itā€™s a hell of a lot more than she used to do before she started going. Iā€™m no gym expert but she must eat a lot of calories a day to still be looking exactly the same?

I know there is MASSES to criticise her for, but one thing that particularly grinds my gears is that she pegs her dresses out by the shoulders. Dresses should be pegged by the bottom hem!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know there is MASSES to criticise her for, but one thing that particularly grinds my gears is that she pegs her dresses out by the shoulders. Dresses should be pegged by the bottom hem!!
I get you. I have a very particular way of hanging out my washing šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Whyyyyy does she wear her watch halfway up her arm? Surely that canā€™t be comfortable? Or is it that sheā€™s lost so much weight now that itā€™s the only way it will fit? šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.