Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks bizarre!
---
Daisy reading the poster for veneers 🙈 learning early, she’s defo gonna need cosmetic dentistry to fix her teeth if her mum continues filling her with sugar & not caring for her teeth. Poor kid

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She looks bizarre!
---
Daisy reading the poster for veneers 🙈 learning early, she’s defo gonna need cosmetic dentistry to fix her teeth if her mum continues filling her with sugar & not caring for her teeth. Poor kid
She's nor going to have any teeth left to veneer at this rate. If Charlotte put up a story saying the dentist said Daisy's teeth are "perfect" then that is just a bare faced lie and absolutely appalling. Presumably there will be post match "treat" of a massive sugary drink afterwards. Utterly depressing

Reactions: 9
I wonder how many of the youtube children not just Charlotte's will go no contact with their parents when adults.

• Heart
It’s the start of half term and they’re dressed for bed? No doubt she will have full on flu tomorrow, setting the scene for them to do absolutely nothing fun over the next week. Poor children.

Reactions: 17
Kids in pyjamas BEFORE 4pm?!?!?!?!
It's Friday, it's half term, and it's not dark until nearly 9. But of course the Taylor kids are in pyjamas at 4pm!!!!! Why though? They'd normally be at cricket Friday evening, so they clearly have the energy to do an activity on a Friday. Why can't the bone idle, unemployed fucker let them outside to play, or go to the park or walk the dog! Nah, chuck them in pjs, so they can be shoved out of the way for her and Frank's love-in at the earliest opportunity. 🤮
When I think back to when mine were her kid's age, they'd have thought it weird to get into night clothes straight after school. Mine were straight out into the garden or calling over the fence to see if next door could come in and play. And by Bill's age they were out the front playing in the street.
It's so bizarre what she does.

• Heart
So she’s up at 4.42am, full beam lights on, moaning about her back, and her knee (doesn’t say much for the PR/AD for the new mattress they were gifted) and her sore throat, oh and don’t forget she’s felt poorly all week too!!!!
Then she had a pee (feck sake if I was her Agency I’d be saying this isn't the client for us) then churned out a Coffee whilst the Dog is thinking WTF is she moaning about now!!

I know you will all be sick of me saying this but she’s 💯 screaming “Munchausen Syndrome” 😡😡😡😡

Attachments

• Heart
Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 - Kids off to bed at four, poor mites what a bore. Mum is a Narc to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just read the transcript. Can’t go back to work as no childcare support apparently. Tell me your parents prefer their dogs to their grandchildren without telling me that 🙈

Apparently childcare costs would negate Charlotte going back to work as after school club is so expensive 🙈🙈. Let’s just ignore the fact Mark works from home and the children are certainly old enough to come home and watch TV for an hour or play. They are strapped to devices at all other times - even when eating their breakfast 🙈. Is William to go to after school club too? Is that even a thing for pupils in secondary school?

If the younger two went 5 days a week which is highly unlikely to be necessary, that would cost about £12 a day each. With tax free childcare that costs about £9 each so £18 a day. 5 days a week for 36 weeks a year is £288 a month. Unless she works for far below national minimum wage, Charlotte would definitely earn more than that. A load of complete and utter bollocks - no retiring for you kids. Expect your knickers and bedrooms to be on display to Carol Creamer for years to come!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh and they are going to Aunty Debbie’s new static caravan in the Lake District for a few days!!!!!! So the bags of dosh those kids bring into the house from being pimped out for the gram and they can’t even get a decent holiday!!!!

Reactions: 11
So she’s up at 4.42am, full beam lights on, moaning about her back, and her knee (doesn’t say much for the PR/AD for the new mattress they were gifted) and her sore throat, oh and don’t forget she’s felt poorly all week too!!!!
Then she had a pee (feck sake if I was her Agency I’d be saying this isn't the client for us) then churned out a Coffee whilst the Dog is thinking WTF is she moaning about now!!

I know you will all be sick of me saying this but she’s 💯 screaming “Munchausen Syndrome” 😡😡😡😡
She is a complete and utter self-obsessed drain. The general state of affairs in the UK is to say “fine” or “not too bad” (if VERY ill) if asked how we are. However there is always an exception to every rule so there is a certain small cohort of people to which Charlotte belongs who tells you in great detail about every minor ailment and twinge. These people are best avoided as they are total bores

Reactions: 16

I have thought this for ages about her. Definitely traits of Munchausen.

Reactions: 6
Stan & Daisy watching iPad in the BATHROOM while they brush their bloody teeth on a school morning. Don’t know about anyone else but iPads are banned in our house on school mornings. Is it impossible for Charlotte to actually interact with her children before sending them to school?!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Stan & Daisy watching iPad in the BATHROOM while they brush their bloody teeth on a school morning. Don’t know about anyone else but iPads are banned in our house on school mornings. Is it impossible for Charlotte to actually interact with her children before sending them to school?!!
Wow! That’s unnecessary to have iPads when brushing their teeth!
If my kids are dressed & bags packed early before we’re due to leave…they have about 10 minutes before school. That I don’t mind.

Reactions: 7
The latest vlog 😳😳😳

I've put the following image behind a spoiler tag in case anyone is eating. You've not lost a gram hun, also I'm increasingly sure that one of her income streams is Carol Creamer paying her to show her arse in every video

Screenshot_20240524-200728~2.png
[/ISPOILER]

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.