Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having such a boring existence that every time you do something mildly interesting you have to film it for 'content' 🥱

Ooh, actually, if she films a day/evening out does that mean she can claim the costs as a deduction on her tax return? Please say no 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It wouldn’t surprise me if she tried this. Vacuous, lazy, cow. No wonder Frank looks so miserable.

Imagine having such a boring existence that every time you do something mildly interesting you have to film it for 'content' 🥱

Ooh, actually, if she films a day/evening out does that mean she can claim the costs as a deduction on her tax return? Please say no 😳

Reactions: 4
I know it’s been said, but how weird is it that Midsize and Frank always have ‘dates’ during the day? Maybe something with her parents (who usually babysit I think) not wanting to be with the kids in the evening…
the nights are for frank And hazel

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mark hold my hand so I can film it for my reel.
Why does he put up with this?!!

Reactions: 5
It’s such a freaky thought. What sort of weird dynamic to have with your partner. And if she did it furtively while he happened to be holding her (minging club) hands, that’s even weirder.

Mark hold my hand so I can film it for my reel.
Why does he put up with this?!!

Reactions: 6
Jesus. We know that wasn’t for Frank as he just ran a bloody marathon.

Who gets a bus/tram for less than a bleeping mile? Honestly 🤣

Reactions: 8
I’ve just come across this comment…wtf? The Hearing Aid Girls? Why does Charlotte think this is twee and cute?🤢
Absolutely noway an 8? Year old has name herself her mum and great granny 'the hearing aid girls' abso-bleeping-lutely not. She's so pathetic it's hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely noway an 8? Year old has name herself her mum and great granny 'the hearing aid girls' abso-bleeping-lutely not. She's so pathetic it's hilarious
It honestly concerns me that she is genuinely this pathetic in her own life…how the hell can she be a stable & emotional support to her children. She falls apart if her golden oldies group aren’t cheering her on at the gym for goodness sake! The notes that “the children” write her…she’s the one always seeking reassurance & to be taken care of. How does she manage to adequately support them when she is an absolute drip.

Reactions: 14
It honestly concerns me that she is genuinely this pathetic in her own life…how the hell can she be a stable & emotional support to her children. She falls apart if her golden oldies group aren’t cheering her on at the gym for goodness sake! The notes that “the children” write her…she’s the one always seeking reassurance & to be taken care of. How does she manage to adequately support them when she is an absolute drip.
I've a feeling them kids are always on eggshells around her they'll never show there vulnerabilities around her especially now they're getting older. Can almost bet my life savings on it

Reactions: 7
I also think she'll have an absolute mega mental breakdown when daisy is a teen and doesn't wanna be near her anymore

Reactions: 7
That date looked so boring and ordinary. Why didn’t she just enjoy a night off from whipping her phone out. I would hate to go out with her. There was no need whatsoever with that reel, let alone the huge comment she made about it which had to be continued! My husband and I had a rare baby free night on Friday and went out for a meal. Didn’t take a single photo, just enjoyed the peace and each others company.

Reactions: 8
✨️I'm MoRe Of A sAvOuRy PeRsOn ✨️ 🤥
✨️tHe GyM rEcEpTiOnIsT tOlD mE hOw I aM sMaShInG tHe GyM ✨️ 🤥
✨️ i CaN bArElY rEmEmBeR mY bIrThDaY ✨️ 🤥
✨️ ThIs DrEsS wAs TiGhT oN mE lAsT yEaR, nOw ItS loose ✨️ 🤥

Never in my born life have I heard such a Billy bullshitter 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

She doesn’t seem to twig that because she films/shares absolutely everything, that we can all see through the bullshit lies! She’s always contradicting herself! You can’t show us your life and then try and convince us the opposite.

I don’t want to be too mean but if she thinks she’s lost enough weight for her dress to feel looser then she’s well mistaken. She looks bigger if not the same size as she was last year according to these pics. She’s a sturdy built lass that’s for sure. She’s built like a Sherman tank 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She's huge. I wish she would stop claiming she's mid sized.
And how has she got ANOTHER voucher from her parents? I'm sure she said her parents got her the last voucher for Christmas. I absolutely knew that was coming before she said so when I saw the dishoom menus.

Have to look relateable don't forget, tell everyone you got a voucher Charlotte 👋

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.