Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the boob crack is back šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢.

Second time Iā€™ve said this today I know - she is a complete MINGER.
I donā€™t understand how this is possible?! The gap we see is like her boobs are trying to get away from each other! Itā€™s like the Grand Canyon and thatā€™s with shoving herself inside a dress with a tight top.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
6 months sheā€™s been going to the gym she said. Yet those stupid milkmaid dresses still fit her as snugly as they did last year, and the manky bra strap is back šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t understand how this is possible?! The gap we see is like her boobs are trying to get away from each other! Itā€™s like the Grand Canyon and thatā€™s with shoving herself inside a dress with a tight top.
Look how squashed her boobs are too. She must be permanently uncomfortable constantly wearing things that don't fit
---
Blue is today, pink is from July. Looks no different!! Still bursting out of them, regardless of the size! Just buy the right size you twit. Noone wants to see your tits and your chewing gum coloured bra.
Them dresses also do absolutely nothing for her figure. Make her look so stunpy and highlights all the worst bit. Yet she thinks she's some sex symbol šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 13
Blue is today, pink is from July. Looks no different!! Still bursting out of them, regardless of the size! Just buy the right size you twit. Noone wants to see your tits and your chewing gum coloured bra.
The dress is so streached out it doesnā€™t cover her bra. I bet it will have a hole under the arm in no time.

Reactions: 8
The absolute state of it! šŸ˜

Reactions: 6
You know how she always posts ā€˜sans bra. Thatā€™s why. Sheā€™s so uncomfortable wearing the wrong size she has to take it off. Shame sheā€™ll make them more saggy not owning her actual size.

Reactions: 7
Charlotte, content like this, lazy (racist) stereotypes about black men, and letā€™s be honest, somehow also at the same time pretty offensive to white men, really isnā€™t the great content you seem to think it is. Donā€™t boost either of the creators in this by sharing it to you stories.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Charlotte, content like this, lazy (racist) stereotypes about black men, and letā€™s be honest, somehow also at the same time pretty offensive to white men, really isnā€™t the great content you seem to think it is. Donā€™t boost either of the creators in this by sharing it to you stories.
Well said. šŸ‘ Another video doing the rounds, that ol' midsize has to jump on! BORING!!!

Reactions: 7
Honestly makes me wonder with this ā€˜nanna Tuesdayā€™ whether she actually did duck all with her or them when her grandad was still alive, cos it doesnā€™t seem like she did.

Reactions: 12
Honestly makes me wonder with this ā€˜nanna Tuesdayā€™ whether she actually did duck all with her or them when her grandad was still alive, cos it doesnā€™t seem like she did.
She never saw them unless it was a family occasion or she bumped into them. She always tells Instagram when she sees her other set of grandparents for curry and booze on a Friday so we would know if she had been regularly seeing her nana and grandad too. I suspect her family are taking it turns to keep nana company after grandad died and Charlotte has got Tuesdays. Makes easy content for her and she can pretend how super close her family are when itā€™s clear they are not.

Reactions: 10
Ffs! Sheā€™s a grown woman, so sick of the whole ā€˜Nana this or grandad that! They are not our grandparents you twit. Nobody cares. Just go ens spend time with them without acting like a 13yr old having to tell everyone. She really is stunted in every way possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A wanky wave and period chat.
Another first class bit of content from Charl.
Thereā€™s always something up with her isnā€™t there.

IMG_6082.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
A wanky wave and period chat.
Another first class bit of content from Charl.
Thereā€™s always something up with her isnā€™t there.

View attachment 2920739
When did she turn into such a bleeping wet wipe?

I remember a good few years ago (pre pandemic) she was not like this! She had a different voice for a start and she was less sheltered, more positive and not a massive drip.

Sheā€™s constantly ill or due on her period. Itā€™s pathetic. The rest of us who have periods just go to work and pop some pain!

Reactions: 19
The moment in those stories where she started prattling on about her busy afternoon shooing away wood pigeons very nearly had me replying to the story to say GET A bleeping JOB, YOU FLABBY, VACUOUS DIMWIT.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The moment in those stories where she started prattling on about her busy afternoon shooing away wood pigeons very nearly had me replying to the story to say GET A bleeping JOB, YOU FLABBY, VACUOUS DIMWIT.
She wouldnā€™t know busy if it came up & punched her in her chins! F-ing dimwit!

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine?! Her elderly Grandad has died and its floored her. A genuine illness like cancer would be the end of her - she is such a delicate mess. I bet everyone has to tip toe around her.
Try battling stage 4 brain cancer you stupid cow!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.