Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She walks like my bleeping gran, padding and waddling along 😂 Didn’t she last year that her milkshake brings her boy to the yard 😂😂 Well those bleeping milkmaid dresses won’t bring anyone to any yard 😂
And the big toe 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Golden content from our Midsize twit this evening, Tatters. I refer you exhibits (1) and (2).

(1) Midsize is clearly on the midweek Prosecco. Classy, Charl, really classy. You are so so grim.

(2) Absolutely HOWLING that Charl is concerned about seeming disingenuous. She is as vacuous and lazy as it’s possible for a person to be. Surprised Charl can spell ‘disingenuous’ tbh.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Golden content from our Midsize twit this evening, Tatters. I refer you exhibits (1) and (2).

(1) Midsize is clearly on the midweek Prosecco. Classy, Charl, really classy. You are so so grim.

(2) Absolutely HOWLING that Charl is concerned about seeming disingenuous. She is as vacuous and lazy as it’s possible for a person to be. Surprised Charl can spell ‘disingenuous’ tbh.
Her eyes are so glazed there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s either off her face or off her trolley(could be either tbh). Why is she talking about herself in the third person? bleeping weird.

Reactions: 10
I reckon she hit the bottle before she went on a spree replying to comments on YT. She’s been a simpering, fawning twit replying all the arse-licking comments from the sheep on the recent video where she waffled on about the ‘trolling.’ FFS Charl. You are so pathetically predictable 🥱

She replies to next to none of her comments? So what the duck is she on about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many times do we need to hear the Billiam is with his mates. We get it, he has mates and they just love being at your house. Least he has some. Those stories are unhinged. She needs company

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve only just watched that story. Omg she is pissed isn’t it! She really thinks she’s so funny. Talking like she’s writing a novel or in a play! She should thank the bee and wasp for giving her content and probably getting more sympathy messages from her adoring fans who she never responds to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pissing myself at her sat in her garden, talking into the tiny mic like she’s some sort of roving reporter 😂 Then when I’d recovered I kept watching and OMG those tales in the 3rd person about the bee and the wasp. The duck is she on?! And for the grand finale there’s the shot of her tucked up in bed beside Daisy with her big floppy flappy tit about to smother her whole face. GET YOURSELF A PROPER JOB YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not the little microphone 🎤 What a bleeping riddie she is! Imagine strolling about they a small microphone in your Garden 😂 I bet Charlie Dimmock never did that to make a living 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve only just watched that story. Omg she is pissed isn’t it! She really thinks she’s so funny. Talking like she’s writing a novel or in a play! She should thank the bee and wasp for giving her content and probably getting more sympathy messages from her adoring fans who she never responds to.
What was she doing to have a bee and a wasp sting her? She must of really aggravated them. Then again I'd sting her if I was a bee 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not the little microphone 🎤 What a bleeping riddie she is! Imagine strolling about they a small microphone in your Garden 😂 I bet Charlie Dimmock never did that to make a living 😂😂
wow she really is trying isn’t she! The last thing we need is the ASMR of her heavy breathing whilst pulling out a few weeds!

she’s smashed in those stories, climbing into bed with her kids for a selfie in that dress 😂🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a huge invasion of her kids privacy, posting photos with them in their beds!! Their beds should be their safe spaces, but no, Charl has posted it to the world! And why? Because she clearly felt cute in that silly dress with her boobs flapping about.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Another grocery haul that’s 2 weeks old with her pointing out what’s on offer. Absolutely pointless
This is what she claims to be her job and she is 2 weeks behind.

• Heart
Her buntings tit
Her nails are tit
Her kitchen cupboards are full of tit
Charlotte - you are tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought I was going mad watching that grocery haul. Mention of Frank’s skin being amazing just like a few weeks back, AND singing the stupid club Tropicana thing again. Does she really have so little going on that she can’t think of other things to say?

• Haha
Reactions: 8