Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go Charlotte and all the other insta huns who put their kids online, making money off them, this is what can happen to their images! And donā€™t think for one minute it hasnā€™t already. Parents are meant to protect their kids.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Another mention of her grandad, sheā€™s mentioned him more now than she did when he was alive!!

Anyone fancy a cocktail?? Charlotte gifted yet another item that we probably wonā€™t see again. An item that in this current financial climate, wonā€™t be on many peoples list of priorities to buy. But as long as Charl can whip out the old milkmaid dress and try and flog a couple she doesnā€™t care.
Also another restock video! I feel her purpose on this planet is to literally just restock containers in her houseā€¦and then film it šŸ™ƒ ahhh so busy!!
another beautiful photoā€¦

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Another mention of her grandad, sheā€™s mentioned him more now than she did when he was alive!!

Anyone fancy a cocktail?? Charlotte gifted yet another item that we probably wonā€™t see again. An item that in this current financial climate, wonā€™t be on many peoples list of priorities to buy. But as long as Charl can whip out the old milkmaid dress and try and flog a couple she doesnā€™t care.
Also another restock video! I feel her purpose on this planet is to literally just restock containers in her houseā€¦and then film it šŸ™ƒ ahhh so busy!!
another beautiful photoā€¦
Sheā€™s an actual gargoyle! šŸ§Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she know soda water is like Ā£1 a bottle.
How many mojitos is she drinking to justify the Ā£180 fizzy drink maker

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She hasnā€™t liked or replied to any of the comments on her narcissistic YouTube video. Thatā€™s how I know sheā€™s fake and wants attention. If she was genuinely upset by it and wanted support, she would have appreciated the followers (read sheep šŸ‘€) who have shown her that. But she hasnā€™t. Because she thrives on attention.

Reactions: 17
Does she know soda water is like Ā£1 a bottle.
How many mojitos is she drinking to justify the Ā£180 fizzy drink maker
itā€™s 4 bottles for Ā£1.55 in Aldi!
Youā€™ve also got to buy the gas for those drinks makers which is actually quite expensive.

Reactions: 7
Another pointless ā€œgiftedā€ item to an undeserving, spoilt brat of a woman! 100% lose respect for businesses that gift to people like her. Could the business of not had a giveaway themselves, gifted it to a more deserving cause/organisation? Better still, knowing she wonā€™t use it after the ā€œadā€ is overā€¦she could have kept it unboxed & done a giveaway on her page. Howeverā€¦that would involve not being a grabby dimwit. I hope the machine literally blows up in her face! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s so vacuous and lazy. I kinda hope she does pull her finger out of her lazy Midsize arse and answer the comments, not least because Iā€™d love to see what sheā€™d say in response to the sheep who suggested Charl should employ someone part-time to monitor her comments and delete any that might upset Charl before she sees them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

She hasnā€™t liked or replied to any of the comments on her narcissistic YouTube video. Thatā€™s how I know sheā€™s fake and wants attention. If she was genuinely upset by it and wanted support, she would have appreciated the followers (read sheep šŸ‘€) who have shown her that. But she hasnā€™t. Because she thrives on attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s so vacuous and lazy. I kinda hope she does pull her finger out of her lazy Midsize arse and answer the comments, not least because Iā€™d love to see what sheā€™d say in response to the sheep who suggested Charl should employ someone part-time to monitor her comments and delete any that might upset Charl before she sees them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
Thatā€™s hilarious!!! Canā€™t have anyone ever hurting Charls feelings now, wrap that one up in cotton wool. Does she have no resilience whats so ever??

in Charlottes world; the sun comes out on her childrenā€™s birthdays just for them, taxi drivers and old people alike pay her compliments, friends clap and cheer her on as she swims, her youngest son doesnā€™t have her syndrome, her husband is a fun and amazing father, her family are so close and see each other all the time, her pets are crazy and unique. She was single mum for a long time. They eat as a family for most of the week. Her kids rarely have pizza. She respects their privacy and most of allā€¦sheā€™s very rarely proud of herself!
Charlottes world is make believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thatā€™s hilarious!!! Canā€™t have anyone ever hurting Charls feelings now, wrap that one up in cotton wool. Does she have no resilience whats so ever??

in Charlottes world; the sun comes out on her childrenā€™s birthdays just for them, taxi drivers and old people alike pay her compliments, friends clap and cheer her on as she swims, her youngest son doesnā€™t have her syndrome, her husband is a fun and amazing father, her family are so close and see each other all the time, her pets are crazy and unique. She was single mum for a long time. They eat as a family for most of the week. Her kids rarely have pizza. She respects their privacy and most of allā€¦sheā€™s very rarely proud of herself!
Charlottes world is make believe.
She used to be a high flying journalist
Her dinners are nutritious and healthy
Stan is the spit of mark

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.