Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 12 year old needs the same daily calories as an adult so should be eating the same portion size.

Reactions: 13
So effectively wrap with cheese for tea. Bread and cheese not so different to a pizza…

I'm lost at this point. Does she just go in the cross trainer every day? No other exercise or weights or class? She must be bored out of her mind. I'd rather go for a daily walk?

Reactions: 18
I'm lost at this point. Does she just go in the cross trainer every day? No other exercise or weights or class? She must be bored out of her mind. I'd rather go for a daily walk?
she likes being cheered on by the grannies 😂… she said she does cross trainer cus her joints get sore/ arthritis but she was bumming body pump for all of 5 minutes…. She should do a variety of things for her sanity. Imagine staring at a wall for 45 mins, minimum effort!

Reactions: 6
I will never understand how she can't see that she's giving the same portion size to William who is 12

Reactions: 11
she likes being cheered on by the grannies 😂… she said she does cross trainer cus her joints get sore/ arthritis but she was bumming body pump for all of 5 minutes…. She should do a variety of things for her sanity. Imagine staring at a wall for 45 mins, minimum effort!
Ahh but she'll have netflix on the machine, 45 mins is perfect if you're watching a series 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahh but she'll have netflix on the machine, 45 mins is perfect if you're watching a series 🤣
She’s probably watching Baby Reindeer to pick up stalking tips off Martha so she can stalk Mark when he leaves her for Hazel 😂

• Haha
So she’s been #gifted a “Sage Infizz Fusion” Drinks Maker!!!! Look at the price of it!!!!

Another reason to boycott these brands when they give them away to Brats that can already afford them!!!!!
The kids’ teeth are going to be even more fucked. Poor things.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
'Let me free for a bit.' What the duck is she on about?! Her kids are in school all day. She 'works' at home! Filming a Tesco shop and wittering on YouTube about your boring life IS NOT ESSENTIAL WORK FFS!!! Imagine having five days a week to do that, go to the gym, get your nails done, go out for coffees, and yet still complain about needing quiet time at the weekend, when you get that every bleeping weekday. Pathetic moron.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
'Let me free for a bit.' What the duck is she on about?! Her kids are in school all day. She 'works' at home! Filming a Tesco shop and wittering on YouTube about your boring life IS NOT ESSENTIAL WORK FFS!!! Imagine having five days a week to do that, go to the gym, get your nails done, go out for coffees, and yet still complain about needing quiet time at the weekend, when you get that every bleeping weekday. Pathetic moron.
Sounds like Beggy Meldrum! They both have 5 days a week to dick-around online “working”whilst their kids are at school & then choose to avoid them at weekends as well. Top notch parenting by both these dimwits!

Reactions: 16
Goodness the pathetic moaning about ‘trolling’ on her latest YT. What a load of self-serving RUBBISH. She just doesn’t like being called out - constructively - for the various ways in which she is a lazy, vacuous idiot who sells her kids’ privacy because she can’t be arsed to get a proper job. ‘I’m just trying to protect my family.’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also howling at the simpering comments reassuring her that the people who call her out are nasty idiots with miserable lives. I can assure Charl and her brainless sheep that I am neither nasty nor miserable, nor is there anything lacking in my life. I am educated (two 1st class degrees from two of the top unis in the world, not that it matters), I have a great job (an actual one) for which I’m highly regarded in my profession and by my colleagues, a fab husband and kids with relationships based on mutual respect and valuing and role modelling things like hard work and integrity, I have a lovely house, good friends based on meaningful connections and shared experiences, lots of interests (that don’t involve me filming myself waddling around B&M), I’m not loaded but comfortable enough to be happy and fulfilled, involved in lots in my local community (like I actually do and run things, Charl; chatting to strangers in Aldi and then running home to tell other strangers in your phone about it doesn’t count). You get the picture.

So as someone who as been blocked by you for some now forgotten very constructive, polite comment or question of an allegedly professional content creator on the internet, whose followers are their customers, I can assure you and the remaining twats who still follow and lick your ass, that I am not a nasty person nor do I have a miserable life.

<edited for typos>
This! 👏 And what happened to the handful of comments on the previous vlog from actual followers and people that had followed her for a long time and had no idea why they'd been blocked. She just deleted them all! No reply, nothing! That is the real Charlotte.

That impish pout is so vile. God charl really thinks she's a minx when really she's just a selfish blob getting her disgusting cleavage oht at any opportunity.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Is that packed lunch for tomorrow??
Yes, she’s too busy getting ready to go to work so she has to do them before they even eat their Sunday lunch….! I’m leaving by 7.15am tomorrow, I’ll have to do lunches today but it’ll be 8pm or later even though I’m busy with an actual leave the house job, not pissing about fingering items, cementing my face in make up and gurning at myself into a camera.

• Heart
So she’s been #gifted a “Sage Infizz Fusion” Drinks Maker!!!! Look at the price of it!!!!

Another reason to boycott these brands when they give them away to Brats that can already afford them!!!!!
And the crappy milkmaid dresses are back
---
'It's been a busy april' busy doing what exactly? Jesus christ she makes it blurring obvious she hates spending any time with them kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 12