Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her calling herself ‘Char’ 🤢
I actually can’t watch her stories or go on her profile anymore cause she makes my blood boil. I’ve said this before but I know someone just like her (similar circumstances with her grandad being the first person she knew who had died, when she was 35, and made it all about her grief) and let’s just say I didn’t stand for her tit 😂

Oh FFS we are back on to the Grandad again and her waffling sympathy tit 😡
Before he passed away him or Nanna were never mentioned and now she’s making out that they were super close and saw each other all the time!!!!
---
She probably tells her Nan that losing a grandparent is worse than losing a husband of 50 years. The person I know said this, verbatim.

Reactions: 11
I actually can’t think of anything more boring than going to the gym just to go on the cross trainer for 45 mins a day. What she fails to realise is that everything she does outside of that 45mins which will impact her health and fitness rendering it potentially pointless. Getting her steps in every day with her dog and going back to body pump with a couple of swims a week would be way more effective (and enjoyable) along with a slight calorie deficit if she wants to lose some weight in a healthy way.

Reactions: 16
Charlottes milkmaid dresses are back 🤮 meanwhile I live down south and I wore my winter coat on the school run this morning because it was cold and raining 😂 please tell me it’s not warm enough for that up north 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlottes milkmaid dresses are back 🤮 meanwhile I live down south and I wore my winter coat on the school run this morning because it was cold and raining 😂 please tell me it’s not warm enough for that up north 🤦‍♀️
I wore my winter coat to work today in Edinburgh. So unless Manchester has some weird heatwave we are unaware of she wheeled the dresses out early

Funny she’s lost so much weight now she’s a gym girly but the dresses from last year still fit?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't say that you troll 😂😂 you'll send her over the edge and she's already unhinged
All these influencers seem to be channeling their inner Martha this week. Steph Vavron stalking Korey off TikTok and Charlotte being all simpering to her man again. It’s wild 😂

Reactions: 3
I wore my winter coat to work today in Edinburgh. So unless Manchester has some weird heatwave we are unaware of she wheeled the dresses out early

Funny she’s lost so much weight now she’s a gym girly but the dresses from last year still fit?
It’s 20 degrees and humid where I am…I’ve just searched the weather for her “village” 🙄 and hers is the same so for once, her dresses are weather appropriate.
Still horrendous though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She walks like my bleeping gran, padding and waddling along 😂 Didn’t she last year that her milkshake brings her boy to the yard 😂😂 Well those bleeping milkmaid dresses won’t bring anyone to any yard 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She walks like my bleeping gran, padding and waddling along 😂 Didn’t she last year that her milkshake brings her boy to the yard 😂😂 Well those bleeping milkmaid dresses won’t bring anyone to any yard 😂
it’s surely not time to get those trotters out is it? She’s defo feeling herself- 6am gym workout so she has all day to……

erm I’m drawing a blank? Garden? Eye duck herself? Ignore Merl? Do a weeks worth of soggy packed lunches?

edited to LOL at last years gardening in the milk made dress and full make up! Will we be treated to this soon eh charl? Give us the content we want!

• Haha
Looking at that screenshot it looks like she needs to size up in her shoes as well as her clothes. Toes aren’t meant to hit the floor when you’re wearing sandals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking at that screenshot it looks like she needs to size up in her shoes as well as her clothes. Toes aren’t meant to hit the floor when you’re wearing sandals 😂
That is one long toe! Why does she think anyone wants a gander at her giant toe!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I can see the 6am gym sessions are paying off 😂 And I’m not obsessed by your body Charlotte. Big or small I couldn’t give a duck. It’s the fact you did a whole video proclaiming how much weight you had lost when clearly you haven’t.

Attachments

• Haha
Shes not stepping on scales but can tell she's lost by the way her clothes fit? so surely the hideous dresses wouldn't fit then?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.