Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continued from my last post…My friend is a similar shape to old midsize and no matter what weight she is her legs and arms never look in proportion to the rest of her. Sadly and I did ask, she deleted her message but she genuinely asked if Charlotte had ever heard of it and wondered if maybe she had it as it’s makes losing weight hard and can explain why it’s difficult to lose it off those areas, that was it! She only told me as she knows I can’t stand Charl and she has always said to me she’s so nice, I don’t understand why you don’t like her! She does now! But she was so upset that she thought she has upset Charlotte! Also Charlotte, you made someone feel like tit, someone who did like you and did support you. As I say, the lady in question who sent the message is really decent.
It sounds like your friend was coming from a really genuine place. I hope she is ok. Tell her to join us here! 😊 It sickens me that Charl treats people so badly & then has the audacity to cry troll!
---
She is just a fanny that’s been put on a pedestal all her life because she has a syndrome. Charlotte and her kids always have to be front and centre in everything because she’s such a “kind” person meant to be 🙄 But god forbid you question her or you will see the REAL Charlotte! She does have a bit of swelling in her legs though and it does look like lipodema. She has the limbs that present itself in dwarfism which is why people with sticklers often suffer hip dysplasia as it’s all loosely connected. Same as Stan most certainly is presenting with the Marshall syndrome side of sticklers but she just won’t admit it.
She is insufferable & completely overlooks what’s important…her children’s wellbeing. Clearly Daisy’s teeth are being neglected & her overlooking Stan’s glaringly obvious Sticklers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It sounds like your friend was coming from a really genuine place. I hope she is ok. Tell her to join us here! 😊 It sickens me that Charl treats people so badly & then has the audacity to cry troll!
---

She is insufferable & completely overlooks what’s important…her children’s wellbeing. Clearly Daisy’s teeth are being neglected & her overlooking Stan’s glaringly obvious Sticklers!
She has looked 😂🤣😳 she said I’m vicious 🤣😂 shes lush! She’s a lurker, not sure she will ever actually join. However she has clearly seen Charl for what she is! Also…she’s f**king proud again! Her ’content’ is shite.

Reactions: 11
Does she realise what a complete lack of self awareness she has and how much she's shown it today?! I mean it's a rhetorical question of course she doesn't 🤣 but my god she has come across as a massive spoilt twattish brat. Every time I think it's not possible to dislike her more she manages to surprise me 😂
---
Also she MUST have had messages asking about Stan or people assuming he has sticklers too. Does she reply to those or just block?! Incredibly telling she hasn't mentioned that, that would be perfect to get sympathy from her sheep. I refuse to believe a genuine follower has never asked about it

Reactions: 16
I mean does she realise what a complete lack of self awareness she has and how much she's shown it today?! I mean it's a rhetorical question of course she doesn't 🤣 but my god she has come across as a massive spoilt twattish brat. Every time I think it's not possible to dislike her more she manages to surprise me 😂
I can’t even bring myself to listen to her whinging voice fake cry in her IG stories. She should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 9
Charlotte can cry and feel sorry for herself all she likes. She can try and convince everyone and herself she’s the kindest person, but at the end of the day she’s just a woman who exploits and sells out her children’s privacy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh F**k off you simpering self indulgent twit! She has no idea who those people are commenting on her stories, she has cried about hurty words and got lots of attention so now she’s happy! Going to get your kids off line Charlotte? So, you know, they don’t have to read hurty words too!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow, doesn't she love herself! Why would you feel better having random strangers message you saying how wonderful you are? I'd love to know what goes on in her head!

Absolutely LOVING all the attention after her little sob story..scraping the barrel now she hasn’t got her granddads death to milk.

Pity party for one still going strong then, with extra vocal fry today! Puh-lease. :rolleyes:
'I really, really needed your messages.' What, from rando strangers who could be absolutely anyone! How are you protecting your family then Charlotte, when your insta grid features them in at least 50% of every picture/post? They feature in the vast majority of your ads and you regularly show their bedrooms? As their mother, how are you protecting them then?

Attachments

• Heart
Can’t imagine being a kid playing at home watching your mum have a pity party / thank strangers on her phone

Reactions: 12
“I really needed your messages” because my engagement levels are tit and the ads are drying up.

Reactions: 23
“I really needed your messages” because my engagement levels are tit and the ads are drying up.
And also she has no real substance in her life, no real friends, a husband who won’t tell her she’s not a fat mess and the only people who give her any compliments are her kids cause I’m fairly certain she emotionally blackmails them.

• Heart
I’m rubbish at the catchy rhymes for thread titles but would love to see this gem feature somehow. This is the bottom line on the pathetic pity party for one.

---
Same. If I lived locally and happened to see her out and about (without the kids), I’d approach her politely and constructively give her the quick ‘used to be a loyal and supportive follower’ spiel and the associated home truths.

She’s a sales professional essentially, and she deletes/ignores any customer feedback that isn’t simpering sickly sweet flattery from sheep. I hope one day she hears some of that feedback in a situation where she can’t just hit the ‘delete’ button.

I honestly detest her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
“I understand I need to be accountable”

She has no idea what accountability is. How damaging she is to people who buy the lies.

“I understand I need to be accountable”

She has no idea what accountability is. How damaging she is to people who buy the lies.
That’s one of my issues with her. The absolute nonsense she spouts to her followers…most of it is lies, half truths or part of her sales patter to get them to keep her at home blithering in to her phone! She doesn’t care about her followers…unless it’s for monetary gain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.