Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry what!? So what about her blocking people who haven't been nasty? Does she not need to be accountable? What about the ones who have sent genuine messages reaching out to her as they have said on that YouTube video? What about being accountable to them? Argh she's a bleeping idiot - there I've said it!!!

Reactions: 12
Pity party for one still going strong then, with extra vocal fry today! Puh-lease. :rolleyes:
'I really, really needed your messages.' What, from rando strangers who could be absolutely anyone! How are you protecting your family then Charlotte, when your insta grid features them in at least 50% of every picture/post? They feature in the vast majority of your ads and you regularly show their bedrooms? As their mother, how are you protecting them then?
You could sense the joy in her voice that she has had all these people message her to tell her how brave she was talking about it, stroking her ego..pathetic.

You could sense the joy in her voice that she has had all these people message her to tell her how brave she was talking about it, stroking her ego..pathetic.
And I bet she never gave them a second thought afterwards or even asked how they were doing. She is a taker & only gives to others if it benefits her.

Reactions: 8
Why is she putting the school bags in the hallway on a Saturday night?! 😲 🤯 They'll be home in the afternoon tomorrow 'cos FSF has requested pasta for dinner! She's got two kids to get ready for school on Monday, it takes a couple of minutes Sunday night to get this tit together, or will she be too pissed on free Coop wine to be capable. It's utterly ridiculous. It's not as though she's gotta leave the house early on Monday morning to go to a proper job!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Why is she putting the school bags in the hallway on a Saturday night?! 😲 🤯 They'll be home in the afternoon tomorrow 'cos FSF has requested pasta for dinner! She's got two kids to get ready for school on Monday, it takes a couple of minutes Sunday night to get this tit together, or will she be too pissed on free Coop wine to be capable. It's utterly ridiculous. It's not as though she's gotta leave the house early on Monday morning to go to a proper job.
Same as when she does Monday pack lunches on a Sunday morning/afternoon! Charl…you do nothing else!!

Reactions: 9
Few things I’ve taken from the self indulgent drivel.

1. get a normal job Charl- you’re not cut out to handle the opinions of those out there who don’t agree with you. If it isn’t blowing smoke up your size 13 arse then you can’t cope. you never engage with the nice comments anyway and probably don’t reply to messages.

2. no one was curious about your ridiculous colour thing.

3. When you speak about yourself in the third person it makes you look even more of a dick.

4. you’re always proud of yourself so don’t pretend you’re not. You’re proud of yourself for doing the smallest of things.

5. Damaged your perception of people? Do you mean the random people who cheer you on as you walk/jog/get a taxi/ swim/go to the gym??? For someone who apparently gets cheered on by so many kind random souls, how can you possibly have a damaged perception of people. Heck you even keep Creamers comments on.

finally- 6. The reason people don’t like you Charlotte is because you’re a liar, you share things about your life on social media, we all see it and then you try and convince us you do the opposite.
you have zero regard when it comes to sharing your children’s privacy and use them to make money. You and people like you, are narcissistic frauds! I judge any company who works with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She can barely contain her glee while wittering on about all the messages she’s had

She’s insufferable

Reactions: 17

1. get a normal job Charl- you’re not cut out to handle the opinions of those out there who don’t agree with you. If it isn’t blowing smoke up your size 13 arse then you can’t cope. you never engage with the nice comments anyway and probably don’t reply to messages.

3. When you speak about yourself in the third person it makes you look even more of a dick.

4. you’re always proud of yourself so don’t pretend you’re not. You’re proud of yourself for doing the smallest of things.

5. Damaged your perception of people? Do you mean the random people who cheer you on as you walk/jog/get a taxi/ swim/go to the gym??? For someone who apparently gets cheered on by so many kind random souls, how can you possibly have a damaged perception of people. Heck you even keep Creamers comments on.

finally- 6. The reason people don’t like you Charlotte is because you’re a liar, you share things about your life on social media, we all see it and then you try and convince us you do the opposite.
you have zero regard when it comes to sharing your children’s privacy and use them to make money. You and people like you, are narcissistic frauds! I judge any company who works with you.
Before I realised what she was really like, I messaged her a few times. She never replied 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Before I realised what she was really like, I messaged her a few times. She never replied 🤷‍♀️
yep! Same!! 🧐🧐. She couldn’t give a 💩 about any of her genuine followers. Also hence why she blocks some who genuinely like her and have never said a bad word to her.

Last edited:
shes acting like shes the one running the marathon!! girl you're watching your husband run, that's not going to make you too tired to put some backpacks in the hallway
I can imagine she's already got the lunchboxes marinading in the fridge ready for Monday, she's so desperate to come across like a busy mum whose run off her feet, but she's just...not

Reactions: 19
💯 this. How amazing would it be if this could be delivered to her, printed in 16pt Arial and framed in gold - almost as a public service announcement - by way of plea for her to GET A bleeping JOB in the interests of preserving the sanity of Tattlers and all other sensible people (not sheep, not freaks, not Carol Creamers) who are unlucky enough to view her ‘content.’

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it’s REALLY tragic she “needed” those messages, needed communication/reassurance from complete and utter strangers? What is the world turning into?

• Heart
I think it’s REALLY tragic she “needed” those messages, needed communication/reassurance from complete and utter strangers? What is the world turning into?
That’s what those ‘influencers’ thrive on…validation from randoms. I think there’s a lot lacking in many of their real lives- friendships, work colleagues, spouses & family. It’s a strange way to behave.

Whilst being called fat by strangers on the internet isn’t fun it’s hardly the worst thing that’s ever happened. She really doesn’t live in reality at all, everything revolves around her and the ‘people in her phone’.

Reactions: 11
Nothing else ‘to do’ so the only thing playing on her mind is school run Monday…therefore she getting things ready now. This should be a huge flag for needing a purpose. You’re clearly capable and could find a job that would fit around school. It would benefit her and her children.

Reactions: 11
And now it'll pose a ridiculous trip hazard tomorrow/in the way faff!! Assume FSF will have to set off early, the dog will need a walk, then the four of them will have to step over the bags to go and cheer him on with the care package in tow. Then they'll all have to step over it all on the return. It's bleeping ridiculous. You have all of Sunday afternoon to prep. Trying to depict you're having to get organised on a Saturday evening for Monday's school run is plain ridiculous. You're not flying off on a business trip Charl, you've got a school run to do on Monday and then back home for eye bleeping and a frothy coffee. Get over yourself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And now it'll pose a ridiculous trip hazard tomorrow/in the way faff!! Assume FSF will have to set off early, the dog will need a walk, then the four of them will have to step over the bags to go and cheer him on with the care package in tow. Then they'll all have to step over it all on the return. It's bleeping ridiculous. You have all of Sunday afternoon to prep. Trying to depict you're having to get organised on a Saturday evening for Monday's school run is plain ridiculous. You're not flying off on a business trip Charl, you've got a school run to do on Monday and then back home for eye bleeping and a frothy coffee. Get over yourself.
this!!! We have a full day out the house tomorrow for a nice day out, then I'm away Monday morning on a business trip. Haven't even got the suitcase out yet and I have to do some workshop prep Monday morning before my flight. And that's just normal it's not even hectic?! She doesn't have a job, she has duck all to do and everyone can see it. She is absolutely brilliant at making herself look like a massive fud
---
She can barely contain her glee while wittering on about all the messages she’s had

She’s insufferable
I bet she hardly had any messages, if she did she'd have screen recorded herself scrolling g through them all. Pics or it didn't happen Charl - simply don't believe you! 5 or 10 messages sure....hundreds?! Get tae duck with that shite

Reactions: 14
Stan and Bill having the same size dinner 😂😂
IMG_0545.jpeg

I seen that, is Stan not like 6 and Wills (Bill) not 12? Why would you give same portions? Crazy poor Wills (Bill) will be starving in no time. She also has put up not a fancy meal (when does she ever feed her children fancy meals !!) it all beige freezer heat up ultra processed food she feeds them!! She is such a lazy Mother no effort put in.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
💯 this. How amazing would it be if this could be delivered to her, printed in 16pt Arial and framed in gold - almost as a public service announcement - by way of plea for her to GET A bleeping JOB in the interests of preserving the sanity of Tattlers and all other sensible people (not sheep, not freaks, not Carol Creamers) who are unlucky enough to view her ‘content.’

It could be delivered cos we all know where she lives 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.