Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume that day in the life was filmed on Tuesdayā€¦..on Mondays stories she said ā€œdonā€™t worry tomorrow we will be doing something much more thrillingā€.
What was thrilling about that day?? She spent most of the time ā€œresettingā€ her house and removing ice from the back of the freezer!
Take them to a park, bake with them, go to the cinema and use those free sky cinema passes, invite friends round or go visit friends or family. She has all the time in the world to clean ice from the back of her freezer šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Yes it was that comment about doing something more thrilling tomorrow followed by her not posting on Tuesday that made me think they were outdoing some brand work. But they did nothing. Then yesterday Mark was off work and she said they were going to do something but then she was at the gym mid morning. Why not get up and go early to the gym and then go out for the day instead of limiting how much time you have to do something.

Reactions: 10
Well sheā€™s obviously feeling good about herself but did we really need so many shots of her ā€œmidsizedā€ arse!!???
I wouldnā€™t care in the slightest if she was honest, Iā€™m not the skinniest of women and I follow plenty of plus sized ā€œinfluencersā€ itā€™s just the lies and the filtering/photoshopping of things that drives me insane!! Midsizedā€¦ that arse is not!!!
You can even tell where her arse ends and legs begin

Reactions: 6
Yes it was that comment about doing something more thrilling tomorrow followed by her not posting on Tuesday that made me think they were outdoing some brand work. But they did nothing. Then yesterday Mark was off work and she said they were going to do something but then she was at the gym mid morning. Why not get up and go early to the gym and then go out for the day instead of limiting how much time you have to do something.
I agree, she can go the gym anytime. Go out and have fun with your children! šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Never. Charlotte's idea of fun is looking at herself in the mirror.
Putting on the entire contents of her makeup bag.
Looking at herself some more.
Eating.
Waiting for Mark to finish work.

Those kids get the bare minimal attention and I think it would be her worse nightmare if she had to take them on a kid friendly day out, alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I really dunno why she had more kids after William she has said before she doesn't like motherhood well doesn't like playing with them hates bath and bedtimes ect and she clearly hates going out with them and feeding them so why subject more kids to her crappy crappy parenting and no doubt having them grow up with some sort of trauma

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I really dunno why she had more kids after William she has said before she doesn't like motherhood well doesn't like playing with them hates bath and bedtimes ect and she clearly hates going out with them and feeding them so why subject more kids to her crappy crappy parenting and no doubt having them grow up with some sort of trauma
Iā€™m guessing to trap Mark

I donā€™t know why she had any kids. Itā€™s clear she canā€™t be arsed with them

Reactions: 14
I say this every thread! The tight-arsed Taylor's do nothing with their kids if they have to put their hands in their pockets. She's got a flexible 'job' so can 'work' in the evening. There's no outlay on holiday clubs or child minding etc. Frank seems to be able to take leave when he wants, and yet they do nothing with them!! They're just left on screens and fed shite.
And she's tit at her pathetic 'job' anyway! The latest vlog says February 2023!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Made such a big deal about buying her kids a few times of basic clothing. She is so tight when it comes to them yet there is no budget when she buys makeup, shite from Tiktok shop, food & booze for her & Shark.

Reactions: 20
That haul šŸ˜±šŸ¤¬ At this point she must be taking the piss surely?! The barest of minimum clothing from one of the cheaper children's clothing shops and she's moaning about the cost! šŸ˜” barely 2 outfits each. Bill's was a joke. He's going to get the pee ripped out of him. Saying his H&M tracksuit was for best! I'm actually in shock. In the same video that she states she spent Ā£30 on a coat and Ā£6 on a scarf, of which she has plenty. In the video where she states the vest she got Daisy was Ā£1 yet still only got her one piddly vest. Saying Stans joggers were too small....so she got him one pair. ONE! She makes me sick to the stomach. It's not about where she got the clothes from. It's the fact she can afford to spend so much more, and she does...on herself. I don't have alot but my kids are immaculate. Some of its from Vinted etc but so are mine. If they don't have, I don't have. It's what a decent parent does.

Reactions: 29
That haul šŸ˜±šŸ¤¬ At this point she must be taking the piss surely?! The barest of minimum clothing from one of the cheaper children's clothing shops and she's moaning about the cost! šŸ˜” barely 2 outfits each. Bill's was a joke. He's going to get the pee ripped out of him. Saying his H&M tracksuit was for best! I'm actually in shock. In the same video that she states she spent Ā£30 on a coat and Ā£6 on a scarf, of which she has plenty. In the video where she states the vest she got Daisy was Ā£1 yet still only got her one piddly vest. Saying Stans joggers were too small....so she got him one pair. ONE! She makes me sick to the stomach. It's not about where she got the clothes from. It's the fact she can afford to spend so much more, and she does...on herself. I don't have alot but my kids are immaculate. Some of its from Vinted etc but so are mine. If they don't have, I don't have. It's what a decent parent does.
Iā€™ve just bought my friendā€™s child a frugi dress for her birthday. ā€¦.not even my kid. No, the cost doesnā€™t count, but if you can afford better sorely you get a few ā€œbetterā€ pieces (in your chosen style). Yet these kids are allowed one piddly pair of joggers each?

Is this why sheā€™s so obsessed with telling us how much washing she does? Because the kids literally own 3 items of clothing each?

Reactions: 14
Not sure I wanted to wake up to that frog face so close upā€¦.she needs a diary, itā€™s embarrassing.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
4am and she's up clattering around emptying the dishwasher, feeding pets and cackling with the dog. Don't mind anyone else trying to sleep because content for the gram is more important.

Reactions: 21
At this point, she needs an intervention. Sheā€™s bleeping unhinged!

Reactions: 18
Stop the world, I want to get off. Those stories are just self-indulgent waffle. You'd think she's the first person to lose someone. What a surprise Charlotte, grieving is HARD. Haven't you had any friends lose someone? Of course not, you're so wrapped up in your own world that you don't think about what other people are going through or how they might be feeling. The thing is, we have to carry on, yes some mornings it feels like the world is ending but you pick yourself up (not least of all for your kids!), you put a brave face on and you do what has to be done. It's the only way. Most of us don't have the luxury of wallowing in our care home/living room for weeks on end talking to ourselves about how we feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She needs to use all that negative energy and flip it in to willpower. I couldnt personally be friends with someone like her because I canā€™t relate to all the self pity and laziness..no wonder mark looks bleeping miserable all the time, imagine having to put up with that 24/7. Sheā€™s got too much time to be with her own thoughts she needs to get out and get a proper bloody job!!

Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s taken the kids out to a trampoline/bounce place today. Someoneā€™s been reading tattle for some half term ideas haha šŸ‘€

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s taken the kids out to a trampoline/bounce place today. Someoneā€™s been reading tattle for some half term ideas haha šŸ‘€
Here's some more ideas Charlotte: a dog walk somewhere different, swimming as a family, go to a National Trust place, go to the coast. Get off your phone, get yourself and the kids some fresh air and spend some genuine quality time together. You're welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.