Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually serious?! She's moaning about her day... because she spilt some flour on the floor?! WTF. Woman needs to find herself some real problems. 🙄

Reactions: 19
By popular demand, here is this creamy leak recipe that I just coincidentally recorded.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Longtime lurker for our good egg, Charl…
Her leek recipe video is just closeups of her trying to be sultry over some veg! The pouting, the covering the sleeves, the face of twelve layers of foundation. Good god.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She is doing her best Nigella impression.
Are people really so incapable that they need to ask her for Yorkshire pudding recipes instead of just taking 10 seconds to Google? It’s flour, eggs and milk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Issue with her prepping food is she is so unhygienic - sleeves over hands, hair everywhere and constantly touching her face - it puts anyone off eating!!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Well that recipe certainly explains the size of her arse! 😅 Only she could make vegetables unhealthy by adding tons of fat! Why is all her food so rich?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She is doing her best Nigella impression.
Are people really so incapable that they need to ask her for Yorkshire pudding recipes instead of just taking 10 seconds to Google? It’s flour, eggs and milk.
That’s exactly what I thought, she’s trying to be all pouty and sexy 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So people asked her for the leeks and Yorkshire pudding recipes yesterday when she posted her Yorkshire pudding reel. So she's immediately jumped on it today and filmed more reels. What 'work' did she have planned to do today that's she's able to suddenly film these things? Just shows she does sweet f all most of the time, her influencing is a part time hobby at best!

also she's clearly feeling herself, has updated her profile pic on Instagram AGAIN with a pic taken today. She changes her pic more than a teenager!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The creamy leeks effort made me feel quite nauseous. Anxious and lacking in self-confidence, my fat backside. She was really loving herself. Think we can also put to bed any ideas of her being secretly on slimming world.

Reactions: 15
Why do a public instagram story for SIL who clearly wants privacy given her own. account is locked down. She has no doubt messaged her to say happy birthday like a normal person so why the need to do a public story for strangers unless she has absolutely nothing else to share.

I always think the same when she shares random quotes, it's like they are fillers in her stories because she has nothing else going on to post about but i guess her agency will expect her to be active on IG.

Reactions: 12
Why do a public instagram story for SIL who clearly wants privacy given her own. account is locked down. She has no doubt messaged her to say happy birthday like a normal person so why the need to do a public story for strangers unless she has absolutely nothing else to share.

I always think the same when she shares random quotes, it's like they are fillers in her stories because she has nothing else going on to post about but i guess her agency will expect her to be active on IG.
Can honestly say I’ve never read one of those stupid quote things..it’s like when people post the ones in the tube station..I don’t see the point 🤷

Reactions: 10

I wonder if it’s Charlotte’s fault that her SIL has her Instagram locked down. It used to be open 😳

Reactions: 11
I’ll hold my hands up to my eldest having just turned 5 so maybe I’m out of touch here but does a 6 year old really want/have use for desktop organisers on their birthday? Minecraft or not that’s an odd ass present in my books.

Reactions: 13
How old mid size only do 19k steps INCLUDING the gym for 45mins, walking there and back and walking to school and back. That doesn't seem alot!!!

Reactions: 6
Her massive sausage toes on her latest stories 😖Can't wait for summer and reels which start with close up of her feet in tit sandals

• Sick
Her massive sausage toes on her latest stories 😖Can't wait for summer and reels which start with close up of her feet in tit sandals
*sandles that don't fit and her toes hang over the edge and touch the disgusting pavement

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.