Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such bullshit. We see what she spends in herself and also see how the kids look and what she feeds them.
Hasn’t she just. She wears designer labels whilst her kids get H&M. Those kids are the LITERAL definition of the parents eat steak whilst they eat corned beef. Or in Charl’s kids case they get pizza 🙄 I hope she realises she will be needing to shell out for Nike etc soon for Bill.

Reactions: 14
‘So our savings could be used for the kids.’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Someone has been on Tattle. HELLO CHARL! 👋🏻 👋🏻

Also laughing my head off at the memories of this dress on the actual wedding day, when it was bulging at the literal seams in multiple places, Midsize having squeezed herself into it despite it being the most poorly chosen dress for her shape and size she could possibly have chosen. Almost felt sorry for her, with how uncomfortable she looked. And that was in the photoshopped, heavily edited photos she put online. Shudder to think what she looked like in real life.
Why is she poking her boob? The dress was not a good look for her extremely unflattering for her figure
---
That poor wee girls hair 😢 She spends so much time on her own hair and make up yet her kid is going about dressed and looking like a poor wee street urchin 😡
Shes 7 and has had 1 hair cut in her life and it was only a trim. And she clearly doesn't take care of her hair at all doesn't look like it's ever brushed and never styled nicely. She'll 100% be made fun of soon enough becUse kids are awful

Reactions: 10
Those kids always look an absolute state.

How is Bill not into sportswear at his age. My son is 8 and loves Nike air Jordan’s etc. Can get loads of good quality brands on Vinted.

Reactions: 12
Those kids always look an absolute state.

How is Bill not into sportswear at his age. My son is 8 and loves Nike air Jordan’s etc. Can get loads of good quality brands on Vinted.
Vinted is amazing for brands for boys! My son is developing a taste for North Face stuff and I've bought him loads from Vinted, I refuse to buy it new as it won't last more than a few months. Trainers he also loves! He's 12 so the same age as Bill and since starting secondary he's become much more aware of brands etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure why she needs to point out she spends money on her kids (other than for Tattle). For the majority of parents it goes without saying 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Ok. This is the biggest issue I’ve ever had with anyone on Tattle.

Roast potatoes take nearly an hour in the oven. Yorkshire puds take 15/20 mins.

So please PLEASE tell me how and more importantly why someone would do their Yorkshire puds, then take them out and put the potatoes in for an hour?
Anyone who ever makes a Sunday roast with Yorkshires knows that you put the yorkies in after you’ve taken the meat out to rest, whilst you’re making your gravy (and I’m vegan….just to push the point home. Even I know that!)

Reactions: 23
So there savings were used for the kids!!!!!!! They must have been piss poor then!!!!!! Those 2 outfits + little girls dress is not even £200!!!!!
And I remember her wee shoes being too big and too wide for her little feet!!!!!

I’ve never hated someone so much that I’ve never met 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So there savings were used for the kids!!!!!!! They must have been piss poor then!!!!!! Those 2 outfits + little girls dress is not even £200!!!!!
And I remember her wee shoes being too big and too wide for her little feet!!!!!

I’ve never hated someone so much that I’ve never met 😡
So she’s saying £60 per child.

Converse for 2 - £50?
Dress (don’t put it near a flame) - £15
Shoes (Ill fitting girls) - £10
Suits - £50/60/2
Bow ties - £5 for
Shirts - £5 each, in a pack of 3 school shirts?

That’s close to £140/150. I think I’ve been very over suggesting what those terrible suits might have cost though.

Either way it’s not a flex to say you spent more on your kids than your £150 dress for one occasion, especially when they ended up looking like they did.

Reactions: 12
Stan decked out in character clothing, a spread of homecooked food and the wedding dress post....Hi Charlotte! Whilst you are here, just a quick one.....can you stop being a completely selfish twunt and put your kids needs before yours and serial killer Sharkys. Decent homecooked food for at least 6 out of 7 days a week, a wardrobe of at least 5 outfits with decent and well fitting items (a sprinkle of named brands for Bill) and a few child orientated activities on weekends and school holidays wouldn't go amiss.* Please and thank you 😊
*this is what most parents do as standard charl but we can see you struggle with seeing beyond the end of your own snout 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok. This is the biggest issue I’ve ever had with anyone on Tattle.

Roast potatoes take nearly an hour in the oven. Yorkshire puds take 15/20 mins.

So please PLEASE tell me how and more importantly why someone would do their Yorkshire puds, then take them out and put the potatoes in for an hour?
Anyone who ever makes a Sunday roast with Yorkshires knows that you put the yorkies in after you’ve taken the meat out to rest, whilst you’re making your gravy (and I’m vegan….just to push the point home. Even I know that!)
You know everytime they eat a Sunday dinner together it's going to be stone cold! Charlotte does things for Instagram and content first and foremost

Reactions: 16
Ohh no poor Charl! She didn’t get to go to the gym on a Monday morning! After surviving the night with (another) illness coming as well and still being brave enough to go. I’m proud of you anyway Charl, and you should be proud of yourself too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohh no poor Charl! She didn’t get to go to the gym on a Monday morning! After surviving the night with (another) illness coming as well and still being brave enough to go. I’m proud of you anyway Charl, and you should be proud of yourself too.
Don’t get her started

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Full face on and hair curled yet her kids get sent out looking like they are related to Worzel Gummidge 😡

And it’s “flour” love “flour” #Thickcow 🐮
She has chucked that flour at herself for content. Oh my god she is so lazy and desperate.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.